Hidden Acres Barn Reviews

19 | Palmetto, FL

19 Reviews for Hidden Acres Barn

Kelleyanne Demonte · Married on 01/24/2020

It was the perfect day.

I couldn’t have asked for a better venue. It was beautiful and secluded. Jeanette and Lauren made the experience easy and exciting. I felt truly at home on my wedding day. Not to mention, the affordability was a major bonus. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a lovely and affordable location for their big day.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Danielle Keene · Married on 10/26/2019

Hidden Acres Barn-Wedding&Events

I had the pleasure of working with Jeannette with planning my daughters wedding on October 26th 2019 at Hidden Acres Barn-Wedding&Events. My daughter has always wanted a barn wedding and Hidden Acres Barn-Wedding&Events was absolutely breathtaking with multiple ceremony sites to choose from and Jeannette and her husband Harry was absolutely amazing to work with I will forever be grateful for everything they did to help make my daughter's wedding perfect. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Danielle Keene.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Mcbride · Married on 05/18/2019

Event was a hit!

Although our event was not for a wedding, this venue was perfect for our graduation/birthday/anniversary celebration. And I know it would be perfect for a wedding too! Jeannette and her husband were great and very organized. The venue itself is adorable and perfect setting for that country, rustic setting. Our guests couldn't comment enough about it. We had a band, food, outdoor games, and a photo booth. This is an inexpensive venue for a gathering of 120 guests give or take (depending on what else you are planning). Awesome setting for photos too.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Michelle Torres · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful Perfect Venue!

This venue was beautiful and perfect for our recent vow renewal we had on 10/5/2019. The owners were amazing and very helpful from the beginning all the way to the end. The property is perfect and peaceful. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Moore · Married on 04/07/2019

Everything you could ever want

Hidden Acres Barn turned out to be everything I ever wanted and more. The venue and atmosphere is just as wonderful as the owners. My husband and I are beyond happy to have had the opportunity to marry here. You can guarantee comfort within choosing hidden acres from the moment you book the venue, to the moment you walk down the aisle. Jeanette and her team really helped me with recommendations and putting my final visions together. Not a single thing went wrong on my wedding day and I am forever grateful. I truly recommend hidden acres barn to anyone in search of an amazing day.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin O'malley · Married on 03/09/2019

O'Malley wedding

Hidden Acres Barn was the perfect venue. The owner was very responsive throughout the entire process, very friendly, and the value was unmatched for this area. The venue is absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend Hidden Acres for any of your upcoming events.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • s

s · Married on 03/02/2019

Previous Bride

We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to Jeannette and her husband! There was a certain point where I started to worry about finances and I texted Jeanette to tell her I needed to cut out the rehearsal dinner for the night before. She immediately called me and told me some different options to cut our budget down. As the wedding got closer it all worked out! I had no idea where to even begin to look for a videographer, a bartender, or DJ. She was able to give me some direction of different people as well as with catering. Everyone she referred were AMAZING! We really couldn’t have had a more perfect wedding. If you’re looking to get married in a barn, hidden acres should be on your list. It’s so beautiful for such a great price. Jeannette and her husband will be life long friends! They also go above and beyond to help you have the wedding of your dreams and we could not have been more thankful!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Amy Willis · Married on 02/11/2019

The perfect place!

Our son's recent wedding at Hidden Acres was all we could have hoped for! The venue is beautiful and the staff was attentive and did everything they could to make our celebration special. We used many of the vendors referred to us by the venue and they did not disappoint. It truly was a magical evening. Hidden Acres may just be that special place you are looking for!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Christine · Married on 01/19/2019

So perfect!

Hidden Acres is the perfect venue and location. They were so easy to work with for the year of planning. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Madona · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!!!!

I could honestly write an entire book about how amazing Hidden Acres Barn is. From the minute I arrived on the property for the very first time I was in love. It was everything I had ever imagined & more. Planning a Wedding is one of most stressful things I’ve ever done but from the very beginning Jeannette was there for me. Over the past 8 months of planning I literally sent her a million emails with different questions or concerns at all hours of the day & she always took care of me in a timely manner. Most importantly, she never made me feel like I was bothering her. She’s very hands on & makes you feel like family. Everyone absolutely loved the venue & I honestly couldn’t have asked for my day to go any better. Thank you Jeannette & Hidden Acres!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Katryna

Katryna Taylor · Married on 10/27/2018

I had a great experience with Hidden Acres.

My experience with Hidden Acres was great! Jeannette is extremely organized and has a lot of useful information about local vendors. Jeannette goes above and beyond to ensure that the wedding runs smoothly and the facility is absolutely gorgeous. Especially when you compare Hidden Acres to other ranch-style venues in the area, it’s absolutely the most bang for your buck. I highly recommend Hidden Acres!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Rita · Married on 06/02/2018

The team at Hidden Acres Barn were amazing! Especially Jeannette, she completely went above and beyond to help us create the wedding and the reception that we wanted. She is very hands on, very quick to return all of our inquiries throughout the planning, reminded us of many things we didn't even think of, and she has many great suggestions. She knows what works well at her venue and guided us through a Mother Nature near disaster! The barn is beautiful and airy, the grounds are incredible with all of the old Florida feel, the venue is somewhat secluded but easily located (caveat; some GPS units will not recognize the location), and PLENTY of parking. Hidden Acres Barn was created as a family wedding venue so it has great extras... his and her bathrooms, a service kitchen, a movable bar, and an air conditioned bridal area. They had walkie talkies for the venue crew and the wedding coordinator to use for communication, which came in very handy when we discovered the rings had been left in the bridal area just as the wedding party started down the aisle! Ours was a very kid-friendly wedding and we were able to set up a wonderful play area including a bounce house and games so the kids could have fun and the parents could relax and enjoy the reception. Another great feature is the amount of available electrical outlets throughout the entire venue!! Plenty for all of your and your vendor's needs (believe me, your vendors have lots of electrical needs!). Since the wedding we have had many, many compliments on choosing Hidden Acres Barn for our venue. Thank you, Hidden Acres Barn!!!! We had a blast!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Shane · Married on 03/17/2018

Our experience was absolutely phenomenal. We would recommend Hidden Acres to anybody!

Sent on 07/03/2018

April · Married on 02/10/2018

Best experience ever! Jeannette is easy to work with and very helpful!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Jena · Married on 12/21/2015

I couldn’t have imagined a better venue for our wedding. We had a beautiful wedding and reception on the Hidden Acres property. Jeannette and Harry were so wonderful to work with! It was he perfect day. We also used Sweets Bake House which I can highly recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Lena · Married on 04/05/2014

Our wedding at Hidden Acres was a dream! Great spring wedding and beautiful location. If you are looking for a rustic wedding Hidden Acres has it all.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 09/28/2013

I can't Express enough how wonderful this venue is for a wedding! My experience was truly beautiful. Property was so lovely and everything flowed beautifully!

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • Timothy

Timothy Riley · Married on 07/25/2019

Hidden Acres, A Hidden Gem!

The Traylors are very focused on making your wedding day special and unique. From the first day we considered Hidden Acres Barn for our wedding celebration, Jeannette was helpful & responsive to our inquiries and vendor selection process and "always had our back" each step of the way. They allowed us to incorporate elements to our day's events that made it more personal to us, and were very accommodating to the needs of our wedding party and guests throughout the day. Jeannette, Harry & Betsy were very thoughtful and helpful, responsive to anything we asked or needed assistance with. They personally
    , genuinely cared about our experience from the beginning to the honeymoon getaway! Despite the warmth of a late June Florida wedding, a great time was had by all and many thanks to the Traylors and staff at Hidden Acres Barn for all they helped make possible. Our celebration was everything we hoped it would be and we recommend this venue for any large event you might be planning.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Molley · Married on 02/17/2018

4.2
      2.0

I absolutely loved my wedding at Hidden Acres Barn! The barn was big enough to hold all of my family and friends. Plenty of room for all my vendors as well. The bridal suite was small, but served it's purpose for me to get dressed in my gown when I got there. The food vendor we chose had plenty of room in the kitchen to utilize. The bathrooms were well stocked and clean. The outdoor setting was gorgeous. I was a little disappointed that the area I initially wanted to have my ceremony was dug up, and no longer accessible. I was told this was the aftermath from a storm, so it was out of their control. We settled on having our ceremony in front of the barn, and it turned out wonderful. A wedding planner wasn't in our budget, so I was doing all the preparations, and set up. I had some difficulties with this, because the barn owner wasn't very flexible on the timeline and wanted to charge me $100 per hour extra the day of our wedding to set up. I was hoping to come in early in the morning, and get everything set up, then have the rest of the day to worry about hair and make up, but I refused to pay the extra fee, so we made do with the accommodations given. Over all, it was a lovely experience! The owners were extremely kind and helpful. I couldn't be happier with my wedding experience!

Sent on 06/22/2018