Hialeah Park and Flamingo Casino Reviews

4 | Hialeah, FL

4 Reviews for Hialeah Park and Flamingo Casino

Deliamary · Married on 06/20/2015

Amazing! Highly recommended! Great for weddings. Both outdoor and indoor venue perfect

Sent on 06/29/2015

jackie · Married on 03/29/2014

Our wedding was held at the Hialeah Park & Casino. This venue is truly amazing and beautiful. The event coordinator (Frances) and her team were wonderful. They were always very attentive to detail and were available when ever we called. For a bride to be this is peace of mind! Thank you Hialeah Park & Casino, Frances & Michael. You all get 5 stars from us! I can't wait to plan our next family event there! I highly recommend this venue to brides and grooms to be!

Sent on 07/03/2014

I know what people think when they hear Hialeah however being a 4th generation Floridian I know what Hialeah Park was and has become again!! AMAZING!!! The team I worked with Francis and Michael are a blast to work with and made my wedding absolutely fun and stress free. They went along with my crazy ideas and they had amazing suggestions to make it even better!! Chef Robert did an amazing job with the food!!! Even now a month later people are still saying that was the best wedding food they have ever had!!! And it was a lot of food nobody was left hungry!! Our drinks were never empty, in fact I usually had two at all times!! I couldn't have asked for the day to go any easier!!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Karol · Married on 03/17/2018

0.4
      0.5

I had the worst experience with Hialeah Park. After securing the date for my wedding reception and making several visit to the location to configure the room layout and do the food tastings, the venue emailed my fiance to call them, so they can tell him that the ballroom for our reception was double booked 3 weeks before the wedding! The did not honor their part of the contract and were going to give us a covered patio for compensation, which is not acceptable for a wedding reception. Before that we had a hard time getting ahold of the event coordinator to schedule anything or even get get emails answered in a timely fashion. I know my wedding wasn't big by other people's standards, but just because I'm not shelling out 6 figures, doesn't mean you treat someone with a signed contract like they don't matter.

Sent on 04/06/2018