HI Light Wedding Films Reviews

56 | Wailuku, HI

56 Reviews for HI Light Wedding Films

Cindy · Married on 05/20/2016

Hi Light films was a pleasure to work with! Everyone we interacted with, from Jordan, who made sure our requirements were noted, to the videographers who made us feel at ease while we were trying to enjoy the special moments of our big day. We were glad they were familiar with our venue (Andaz Maui), and captured everything beautifully. With this being a destination wedding for us, that was something we wanted to be able to look back on. We felt like they definitely went out of their way to fit in what we hoped to capture and more. The package they offer was a great value and had all the services we were looking for! The highlight film they made was our favorite, something we can always look back on to remember our time in Maui with friends and family. We are grateful to Hi Light films for being there on our big day!

Sent on 07/18/2016

HI Light Wedding Films's reply:

It was great shooting your wedding day! Thank you for writing this! All the best!

Mai · Married on 04/23/2016

Great Videographer, great pricing! Jordan from HiLight Films did an edit for our wedding video and it was good. Asked if he could make some changes and add more specific content and they did a great job with it! I highly recommend using them if you are looking for a great videographer that is affordable as well!

Sent on 07/22/2016

HI Light Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! It was our pleasure!

Alexandra · Married on 04/08/2016

We were actually on the fence about videography and I'm SO HAPPY we decided to move forward with it and work with Hi Light. I cannot imagine not having a video of our wedding day and the Hi Light team did such a good job editing the footage from the day. We absolutely love it! The turn around time was so fast and the quality of the finished product was amazing! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/27/2016

HI Light Wedding Films's reply:

It was a pleasure being your wedding videographer thanks again for writing this!

Natalie · Married on 12/29/2015

So happy that we took a risk (travelling from Australia to Maui) and hired Jordan to video our elopement last month! From the communication and endless emails with our initial contact, the lead up, the actual day and now seeing our highlights so soon, we cannot recommend hi light films enough. We are absolutely thrilled and could not have wished for anything more perfect! Mahalo :)

Sent on 01/19/2016

HI Light Wedding Films's reply:

awesome thank you so much it was our pleasure to be your wedding videographers!!!

Tritia · Married on 10/16/2015

HiLight is your dream come true. I,like many brides, was on hunt for a videographer that for my budget without compromising quality and style. I watched countless video reels of videographers called for numerous quotes. But what struck me about Hi Light and Jordan was that when I called him to speak of my budget constraints he provided me with options but was honest about what it took to get what I was looking for. Hi Light is professional, creative and professional. They capture one of the many happiest days of your life with utmost quality and even more so style. They don't just hit record and pan around. They really know what moments to capture. They capture the story and Hi Light ?? the love seen throughout the day!!! When I saw our video I was so surprised by everything they captured. Moments I didn't realize they were right there but moments that want so much. You will not be disappointed with this group of amazing people. You get more than what you pay for !!!

Sent on 05/08/2016

HI Light Wedding Films's reply:

Mahalo and all the best guys! Thank you!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2009

Highly recommend

We had a great experience with Hi Light. It’s not always easy to communicate with vendors in Maui since we’re on the east coast and there’s a 6 hour time difference. Jordan was so accessible and responsive from the very beginning. On one occasion, he called within minutes of me hitting the send button on my email.
    He wasn’t personally available on the day of our renewal but I had all contact information of the point person for the day. But his team was early so I never had to reach out.
    I got a few other quotes from different vendors and I thought Hi Light pricing was very reasonable.
    We had specific songs we wanted to use in the video. Ultimately, the editing was perfection and they matched the music exactly how I envisioned it.

Sent on 11/19/2019