Hi Light Installations Reviews

Hi Light Installations 3
Hi Light Installations 4
Hi Light Installations 5

Donica · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't stress how much Alyssa, Aaron, and their amazing team MADE our wedding with their lighting and decor. By giving them a bit of creative freedom to do what they wanted, they surprised us with a beautiful space that all of our guests can't stop talking about. They worked within our budget and were very easy to communicate with. Super professional but with the kind of laid back vibe we prefer being from Kauai. I feel so lucky to have them be a part of our wedding team. Highly recommended! <3

Hi Light Installations 6
    Hi Light Installations 7
    Hi Light Installations 8
    Hi Light Installations 9
    Hi Light Installations 10
    Sent on 09/20/2018

Hi Light Installations's reply:

It was such an honor to work with you & your family Donica + Cant forget Riley!
    We are beyond grateful for your kind words..
    Thank you again for trusting us & letting us have some fun with your decor.hehe It was an absolute blast getting to create this, especially for such great people!

Cant wait to see you guys again,
    Mahalo nui loa!
    The A-Team

Mandie · Married on 01/18/2018

My experience with Hi Light Installations was one for the books! I planned the entire wedding in Utah, and Alyssa and her husband both make me feel so comfortable and confident in what they were doing for me the entire time. The result was PERFECTION! I was so in love with the tent and the floral back drop Alyssa designed. If you use them, you won't regret it. I did lots of research and they are the best!

Hi Light Installations 11
    Hi Light Installations 12
    Hi Light Installations 13
    Sent on 02/24/2018

Steve · Married on 12/18/2017

I can’t say enough to even come close to how much I appreciated everything Alyssa did to make my daughter’s wedding perfect. She went out of her way in many different ways to help made the destination wedding happen. And the lighting was exceptional. I highly recommend Hi Light for your wedding or whatever lighting needs in Kauai.

Hi Light Installations 14
    Hi Light Installations 15
    Hi Light Installations 16
    Hi Light Installations 17
    Sent on 02/10/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

We had an incredibly professional service from Alyssa & Aaron and the end result was Amazing!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Hi Light Installations's reply:

Awe! Thank you for your kind words Shannon. We Loved working with you & your beautiful family! Have a magical first married Christmas & New Year!

lisa · Married on 09/08/2016

Aaron and Alyssa,
    As a coordinator, I really appreciate your tireless efforts in making each wedding a big success! The orchid curtains and hanging globe lights for March 3 was a huge hit! Your eye for design is unique, especially when we see the outdated or tired versions in multiple events, your creativity truly stands out! I still think about you setting up and breaking down into the wee hours of the morning! All with smiles and professionalism. Thank you for always giving your best!
    Lisa Insalata Weddings

Sent on 08/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2013

A great company to work with. I highly recommend them on any event. They are very responsive, professional and friendly. Thank you for all your help on the March 3rd wedding. Mau Loa Events & Weddings appreciates you!

Sent on 03/17/2018