HI FOCUSED cinematography Reviews

177 Reviews for HI FOCUSED cinematography

HI FOCUSED cinematography 1
HI FOCUSED cinematography 2

Jenna · Married on 10/17/2015

Jordan and his team are phenomenal!! Not only are they extremely professional, they also happen to be a ton of fun! My husband and I both hate being in front of the camera and quite frankly, are very awkward. However, I knew this day needed to be documented and I wanted the best. We definitely picked the right people. They made everything fun and natural. Even for us awkward folk they made it pretty painless. They also worked seamlessly with our photographers which is very important. Nothing was overdone and they documented the day/night perfectly. They didn't miss a single detail and now I can relive that night as often as I want. The finished products are extremely professional and the drone shots are out of this world! I have communicated with Jordan a lot over the past few weeks and it feels like your chatting with an old friend. Thank you Jordan and team!

Sandy · Married on 10/09/2015

If you are planning on getting married in Hawaii (on any island) and you want simply the BEST video professionals out there, I would strongly recommend going with Jordan Nagasako and his team! From the start Jordan was responsive and quickly answered any and all questions that I had. He was able to put together a custom package for us and went above and beyond afterward to ensure that our wedding video was edited just the way we wanted. He really did a great job capturing the realness of our wedding which is what we wanted. He listened to us and really made sure he captured the moments that were most important to us. We could not be happier and will treasure these memories for the rest of our lives! Thank you Jordan and team for your hard work and dedication to your craft!

Norm · Married on 10/07/2015

Hi Focused Cinematography was on the short list of vendors that our wedding coordinator recommended to us. After watching some of the wedding videos that they had done, we decided to book them due to the high production value and how they seemed to capture the emotion of the day.

We worked with Jordan Nagasako, who I believes owns the business. Jordan walked us through the process, and on the day of the wedding, he and his team were non-intrusive and extremely professional. And he has a drone to take some unbelievable aerial shots! When we received our final videos, we were thrilled with how great they came out. It's a joy to be able to re-live our special day over and over, and we have Jordan and his team to thank for their excellent work!

We loved our wedding videos. Jordan filmed our rehearsal, Korean ceremony, wedding and reception. Jordan and his crew were very professional and very easy to deal with. We gave Jordan some specifics on how we wanted our videos done and he followed our requests perfectly. We couldn't be happier and highly recommend Hi Focused!

Michaela · Married on 09/19/2015

Obviously, every Bride wants each detail of her wedding to be perfect. When picking a videographer, photographer, florist, etc. it can be scary because you want your vendors to care about your wedding day (and every little detail) as much as you do. Jordan takes the time necessary to hear what his customers want and he delivers, making you feel like you're his only client. His work speaks for itself and then to make it better he is great and easy to work with. Cinematography is clearly Jordan's passion and that truly shines through both in his professionalism and the work he is able to create. It was a pleasure inviting Jordan & his team to be apart of our special day and now we have a beautiful video that we will treasure forever.

Evelyn · Married on 09/18/2015

If I could give 10 stars, I would..because 5 stars is just not sufficient to express my happiness and gratitude for capturing our special day in such a beautiful way. Not only was the work of the highest quality...but the service and communication from the beginning was extremely professional. Like a typical worried and anxious bride, Jordan's attentive to detail and reliable phone calls/email contact put me at ease. We asked for a quick delivery so we could show the video at our reception at home and I have to admit...I was amazed that he kept his promise..AND it was the best quality. That wasn't the end...a week later, we received the physical USB and hard drive in the mail packaged beautifully with some Hawaiian treats! So thoughtful and concluded the wonderful experience working with HiFocused. I almost wish we could get married just to make another film! lol. Thanks Jordan!!!

Scott · Married on 09/09/2015

Jordan and his team did an excellent job for us from beginning to end. We had multiple phone calls to discuss video shots, angles, pricing, availability, etc. I was fully informed every step of the way. The day of the wedding was extremely warm but Jordan and his team showed up early and was shooting exactly on time. They got all the beauty shots we wanted but the key shot I hired Jordan for was the drone shot. They pulled it off and it looks amazing. Every person that saw the finished product from Jordan thought it was the best wedding video they'd ever seen. I have to agree!! (See Julina & Dustin video)

It took Jordan about 6-7 weeks to deliver the first cut, which I consider faster than normal but more importantly, his quality was amazing. I did request a couple edits and Jordan was extremely fast and flexible.

I work in the marketing field and have scripted and managed the creative portion of making a video. I've also managed events and know the difference between a good videographer and a great one. Jordan is professional and extremely competent, someone who would definitely make your wedding memories very special. We relive that special day because he made us a beautiful video. Price wise, he's competitive.

Put Jordan's name top on your list and then compare the othe vendors to him. You'll see he's the top in his game.

dustin · Married on 09/09/2015

Jordan at HI Focused was fun and easy to work with. Our video turned out absolutely amazing, it was everything we dreamed it would be. We got out video back from Jordan very quickly, which was important for us, since a lot of our friends and family were not in attendance. The drone shots were awesome, another huge reason we would recommend Jordan to anyone looking for video needs in Maui. We highly recommend he and his team!

J & D Frediani

Jordan and his team are amazing!!! Jordan's videos have the highest quality, they are crisp, clean and beautifully done. It was an easy decision for us to choose him almost a year in advance. From our initial contact he was fast to respond to emails, usually the same day if not the next. If needed, he will schedule phone calls to discuss any questions and concerns and listens to what is important to you to see in the video. He is very detailed oriented, provides a helpful "Tips to get the most out of your video" informational document that goes over all the important dos and don'ts. Must read! He was able to use a drone to film the resort and our ceremony and reception area, it was awesome! On the day of, his team arrived early to setup, all very professional, personable, efficient, calming, and unobtrusive. In less than 3 weeks, we got our highlight video that captured the the beauty of the setting, details, and the emotions of the day! It brings back all the memories and you feels like you are reliving it again! Jordan is truly an artist who captures the essence of weddings in a magical way!!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2015

Jordan and his crew were fantastic! They caught so many important moments for us that we can watch over and over again. Watching our video, I still shed a tear or two :) I would definitely recommend HI FOCUSED to any bride! They were professional but also had great personalities! We love our video and everyone who has seen it loves it too! The drone was also a big plus! To see the property from above and over the ocean was spectacular!

Allison · Married on 08/24/2015

My fiance and I knew that our wedding video would be our top priority. After seeing Vimeo and YouTube videos from HI Focused, we were convinced that we had to lock their services down. After a few emails, we met Jordan via phone call and loved his energy. He was cool and laid back but very professional.

Our pricing was based on the fact that he would need to fly in from Maui to Oahu. We were sure that our investment would be worth it, so we signed the contract!

We did not meet Jordan face to face until the wedding day. It was no problem; he was on top of his duties and brought along Philip (his videographer friend from Oahu). They were fun and friendly and knew exactly what they needed. They did their homework!

Now let's get to the final product. HOLY SMOKES. Our highlight film on their Vimeo (posted less than two months from the wedding) page blew us away! We knew that we were going to get a top notch product, but Jordan totally exceeded our expectations. The drone shots that my husband badgered Jordan about were breathtaking. His video editing to capture the emotions, the energy, the beauty, and the party was spot on. Not to mention his choice of music. He chose the perfect songs to go with our video.

A few weeks later, we received our highlight film along with a full length film on a classy credit card-style USB drive. We also opted for all the raw footage on an external hard drive so that was also included. The full length film was beautiful and the song selections were perfect.

If you like the style that HI Focused has shown on their Vimeo/YouTube pages, I highly recommend hiring them. You get what you pay for, and this investment for us truly paid off. These videos last forever and we are extremely satisfied.

Gilbert · Married on 08/08/2015

Jordan and the Hi Focused team were amazing to work with. They captured all of the perfect moments that happened during our wedding. The video that we received was amazing and worth every penny. If you are looking for a top quality videographer stop wasting your time and contact Jordan at Hi Focused. Jordan and his team are perfectionists they will keep taking the same videos until it is perfect no matter how many times we have to do it. They were on top of things, easy to work with, worked great with the other vendors, they were on time, and just made our day worry free. Just want to say Thank You to the entire Hi Focused team for there dedication, professionalism, great work and unforgettable wedding video. Gil and Elaine's Maui wedding 08/08/15.

Antoinette · Married on 08/06/2015

Jordan and his team did a tremendous job on our dream wedding at Magical Hana. Knowing the time limitation, logistics and the weather (Tropical Storm Guillermo was scheduled to hit Maui on our wedding day) is already challenging. The quality of his work, attention to every detail and responsiveness to our needs is just amazing. I loved the drone shots! We wanted something that would best document this special moment and place in our lives. Jordan and Hi focused Cinematography did just that.

I first found HiFocused on youtube. I had googled the wedding site of where my husband and I were to be married later that year. I found one of his videos and I was hooked. His style is so fresh and professional. All of the videos, including his earlier work, are well put together.

On our wedding day, Jordan was wonderful. He clearly knew what he was doing and wasn't over the top. He blended in nicely with the crowd and was super friendly. I felt that he was more a guest than a videographer. He was extremely professional and all of my guests loved him and his team.

I am over the top about our wedding video. It was so beautifully put together and EVERYTHING I have ever wanted. The song selected was perfect and totally suited towards our personality as a couple. The clips that he selected were perfect and made our special day even more special. He did a wonderful job captivating the silliness of our group and the amazing love throughout the evening.

I would 110% recommend Jordan to anyone considering a videographer.

If you are on the fence about getting a videographer because of the cost, don't be silly. The cost is worth every single penny. I have only been married for 2 months and I have already watched our wedding video about 5, 000 times. Jordan also sent me all the RAW footage and I LOVE watching the clips. I am so happy that I get to relive my wedding anytime I want.

Cut out the decor. Go with a less expensive caterer. Go with fake flowers if you need to.

But don't be the person that doesn't get a video. You will never regret hiring Jordan.

You will never regret having videos of your wonderful day.

lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

I truly enjoyed working with Jordan and his crew. He captured tge beauty of Maui, our love for one another and the good times had by all!! Everyone who's seen our video can't stop telling me how amazing it is and how Jordan really captured Jamal and I as a couple. I couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out and Jordan and his crew were very professional and kept things fun and relaxing. One of the best decisions I made in planning this wedding. definitely recommend!!!

Selina · Married on 07/08/2015

My husband and I got married in Maui on 7/8/15. That was a huge task in itself, since we are on the East Coast planning a Hawaii wedding. Hiring a videographer, I was skeptical at first. I just wasn't sure about the process or the results that would come. When I saw the work that Jordan and his team from Hi Focused Cinematography did in the past, it blew us away. Jordan has a way of capturing and telling amazing stories with his work. I would say that hiring a videographer on your wedding day is a must because your wedding day will go by fast, almost in a blur, and having those moments captured can stay with you for lifetime.

On our wedding day, Jordan made us feel totally comfortable with the process. During the ceremony it was very natural. We didn't even notice him or his team most of the time. I was also pleasantly surprised at how quickly we received the wedding video and was very, very happy with the quality of the footage.

Thank you Jordan for capturing our wedding day in such a beautiful way!

Rachelle · Married on 06/30/2015

Planning a destination wedding is not easy at all. When we were looking at videographers, Hi Focused at the time was not listed as a recommendation yet. I did much research online for videographers in Maui and watched countless wedding highlight videos. The first video I saw from Hi Focused got me hooked and wanted to see more. I had no doubt in my mind that Hi Focused was the vendor to choose in this area. I was just lucky that our wedding venue just added Hi Focused as an approved vendor. I booked them about 18 months before my wedding day, they were that good that I had to save my date.

The quality and art in making memories last and make it feel as if you were there was all captured by Jordan and his team. I would recommend Hi Focused to anyone getting married in Maui. If only they lived closer to me I would recommend them to everyone. Jordan and his team are VERY professional, kind, friendly and knew exactly how to capture each wonderful moment. They were so attentive to our timeline schedule for our wedding and knew all the details on what was to come next. Hi Focused has such an extraordinary skill in this profession and I only hope and wish the best for Jordan and his team. J.C. and I cannot thank you enough for all your hard work!

Jordan and his Team are amazing. They captured all the best moments and put them together beautifully. Jordan is easy to work with yet still very professional. He answers emails quickly and offers tips to help make your video the best it can be. Our video is definitely something we will cherish forever...

Minh · Married on 06/17/2015

Jordan and his Hi-Focused team were very easy to work with from day 1. We did a lot of research and watched a lot of wedding clips before we chose to work with Jordan and his work was simply amazing. If you see his work and compare it to other videographers he wins by a landslide. The pictures and scenes he captures with his drone alone are breathtaking. His wedding clips and productions speak volumes for themselves. If you are looking for a videographer in Maui, you have to look him up and see his work. All his work is done the same day. There are no reuses of clips of the venue. The aerial shot is really a shot of your wedding with his drone just in case anyone of you guys are thinking that after watching his clips. Everyone (bride, groom, officiant) is mic’ed up so the sound is very nice and clear. When you watch your wedding again after he is done with your production, it will take you back!! We love the end product and we can’t thank him enough for all he has done. SEE HIS WORK!!!! You won’t regret it. We definitely recommend him to everyone!!

Aubrey · Married on 05/21/2015

I was referred to Jordan + his team by my wedding planner but I had done some research prior to asking her about videography services and HI Focused was on my list. Jordan and his team were so easy to work with on the day of. They were good about being discreet and had fancy little mics to put under the dress/suit so we could be heard on the video later as the ocean can be loud in the background. Once the teaser came, I was SO excited to watch it I left work early!! A couple weeks later, the final product was ready too on a cute little card. We loved the video SOO much and everyone who saw it had nothing but sweet things to say about it. I was hesitant about hiring videography b/c it's just another expense but if you're going to spend all the time/money/love on your event---you gotta capture it right?! Photography is one beautiful way but videography takes it to another level to remember it by. Jordan + his team do it right.

Jasmine · Married on 05/18/2015

May 18th was the best day of our lives!! To look back at our wedding video and relive the moments from our big day is something we will always have and cherish. Everything from the music selection, style, quality and timing were PERFECTLY compiled in our highlight video. We must have watched it 10 times in a row!! We love it so much!! We've had so much positive feedback from friends and family, especially from those who couldn't make it to maui. They really felt like they were there with us after watching the film. We're so pleased with the quality work and professionalism from Hi Focused cinematography! It was a dream working with Jordan and Amber. The planning process from beginning to end was effortless. They were able to keep up relaxed and comfortable with the hectic schedule on the wedding day. He really made us feel comfortable and captured all of the important details I could have asked for and more! One of the best vendors from our wedding day!

Morgan · Married on 05/16/2015

I cannot even believe how amazing our video turned out! The highlight film was perfect! And our feature film was perfect!!! I can't stop watching them! Oh and I get non stop comments at work and from family how my highlight and feature films looked like a movie trailer. And not only was the video amazing! But Jordan and his staff was amazing as well! So nice and professional. And made sure to get everything from every angle! And I got all the raw footage which we definitely laughed at for hours on end! You will not go wrong with HI-FOCUSED I PROMISE YOU THAT! P.S. Super cool... My husband LOVED that they pulled out the drone too! That was his favorite part!

Angeline · Married on 04/29/2015

When I was searching for a videographer, I knew I really wanted to hire HiFocused. Love how creative and professional his videos look! My husband and I are very happy with how everything turned out!

Thanks Jordan for everything! youdabomb.com!

We used Hi Focused for our 10 year vows renewal ceremony and were very happy with Jordan and his team.

Their work speaks for itself on the many videos you can find on Vimeo.com.

Their ability to turn the video they capture into what can only be termed, true art, is priceless.

Be sure to book them early to be sure you get this team for your event because their popularity will only be increasing.

Their fees are not cheap, but believe me, this is where you want to invest. When we got our highlights film after the event, it recreated the experience for us at home in a way that wedding photos could never do.

I was one of those brides that didn’t care too much about flowers, decorations or food but knew I wanted to have a good quality videographer. My husband and I agreed that we would want THE BEST OF THE BEST to film our wedding day! Another local bride recommended Hi Focused, and after watching their videos and seeing their work we contacted Jordan. He’s definitely on top of things and always got back to us quickly! Since we wanted to have a same-day edit film shown at our reception, he made the effort to coordinate with the hotel event planner, our photographer, emcee/dj and even our officiant. The film was shown at our ballroom reception and it was amazing!! When we received the full wedding film and footage a couple weeks later, we were truly impressed. Everything turned out beautiful. We’re so glad we chose Hi Focused!! Would highly recommend :)