HG Entertainment Reviews

254 | Meriden, CT

254 Reviews for HG Entertainment

Lindsey · Married on 11/23/2013

We rented a photobooth from Harry and we were so pleased. The guests thought it was one of the main highlights of the wedding. We are so glad we chose to work with HG Entertainment!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Jen · Married on 10/07/2012

Has great equipment to facilitate an outdoor wedding. Loved the sound clips afterwards of our speeches! Also sent videos the next morning of our first dance and father daughter dance. There was never a moment where people weren't dancing, he sure can read a crowd. He also totally ran the show!! I had no idea when things should happen.... He took care of it all, and the whole event ran smoothly. He's great!!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Katie · Married on 08/25/2017

Harry was a great DJ for our wedding. He respected our "do not play" list and played a lot of the songs that we had provided that we liked. I felt that we had to be very specific because music is very important to us but Harry did a great job of reading the crowd and making sure the dance floor was always crowded.

Sent on 09/11/2017

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to write this review. It means the world to me. Thank you for the honor of trusting me with your event. All I want is for my clients to be delighted! All the best, Harry

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

4.2

We loved Harry! He made us feel like our wedding was the only event he was preparing for. He made us feel comfortable from the moment we met him until the very end of our wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2016