HFB Photography Reviews

HFB Photography 5
  • Anne

Anne Lee · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing Photographer!!

Helen is an incredible photographer and simply lovely to work with! She is very prompt and responsive and is also super organized, which we were so appreciative of. She made my husband and me feel so comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement shoot and our wedding day. We're not usually people who are used to having our photos taken so we can be pretty stiff in front of a camera, but she made us feel relaxed and natural. Helen is such a talented photographer, I honestly don't understand how she does it -- our photos were so romantic and dreamy looking. She perfectly captured our wedding day and I would have zero hesitation to working with her again!

HFB Photography 6
    Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/13/2018

Such a fantastic experience

From the very beginning, Helen was so sweet and helpful, answering questions that I didn't even know I should ask. She instantly made us feel so at ease, guiding us where we needed help. Helen is both incredibly organized and yet so flexible as the day unfolded.

The day of our wedding, Helen and her assistant Melissa were wonderful. She shot so many incredible moments from the day without making them look too posed or forced, which was a big fear of mine. We had a smaller wedding at just over 30 people, which also meant Helen was the only photographer, not that you could tell from our photos. The breadth of what she captured is so impressive, managing to be everywhere seemingly all at once.

Helen has an incredible eye for angles and lighting and capturing those unscripted moments that you end up looking back on most fondly. The first time I saw my dad and realized he was wearing the tie I’d painted him for Father’s Day, Helen captured my tears. When my husband rode off his mountain unicycle (yep, really) in his wedding suit no less, Helen captured his skills and pride. And when we decided to actually have a first dance in the cramped space between tables, Helen captured our ridiculous glee with ease.

We’re so grateful to Helen for helping us tell and share the story of our wedding day. We couldn’t recommend her highly enough.

HFB Photography 12