Hey Jimmy Reviews

Hey Jimmy 1
Hey Jimmy 2
Hey Jimmy 3

Anna · Married on 09/24/2016

Hey Jimmy was a dream to work with! My husband and I feel SO fortunate to have booked them for our wedding. I had seen Hey Jimmy perform at a friend's wedding a few years ago and at Social 25 in Chicago. They have a great song list, wonderful energy, and are so talented! You MUST check them out! I cannot say enough good things about them, and neither could our wedding guests!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Erin · Married on 11/14/2015

My fiancé and I date-nighted to 5 bars before we landed on Hey Jimmy @ Social 25. We were not looking for a pop-ish band filled with Katy Perry, but a band who could hit every decade and do it well. We instantly knew they'd be a great fit.

Hey Jimmy blew it out of the water! They exceeded our expectations. I was warned with our atrium venue sound could be an issue, and they nailed that too. One of my favorite parts of the whole night was watching how happy my now husband was when they played his favorite song by Talking Heads.

I also felt they were a great value. They took care of cocktail hour, brought in a pianist for dinner, and we were able to add a horn section that KILLED IT.

Thanks Hey Jimmy!

Sent on 11/18/2015

sean · Married on 02/28/2015

Hey Jimmy really made our special day even more special!!
    They really know how to get a room up and dancing all night. Our dance floor was packed all night long and lots of upset people when they had to stop playing!
    They rock and we refer all we know planning a wedding to use them!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Ann · Married on 10/16/2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE this band... we have gotten such amazing feedback! Guests were on the dancefloor all night. We couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Denise · Married on 09/21/2013

Hey Jimmy created a great sound for our wedding! They kept the party going all the way until the end. We had a wonderful time.

Sent on 02/02/2014