Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC Reviews

105 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

105 Reviews for Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC

Tami was great to work with! She was always fast to respond to any questions and did a great job :) I will recommend her to anyone needing makeup services and will most likely use her again in the future for any glamour needs or whenever my makeup needs to be on point ;) <3

Sent on 06/25/2015

gina · Married on 07/06/2013

Tammi did the hair and makeup for my bridal party and myself. I was happy with the results. She takes a lot of time with her airbrushing skills when doing your makeup. The makeup lasted through out the evening. Tammi offers trials, it is important to bring pictures with you, and discuss your hairstyle and makeup choice several times before the big day! You can pay by credit card which made it very easy. Tammi was on time wedding day, and brought along an amazing staff.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Amazing and beautiful! our daughter's wedding make-up was a definite 10! The girls in her wedding party
    all appreciated the individual attentiion they received from Tami.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Jackie · Married on 05/03/2014

It was a really pleasure having Tammi do my makeup for my wedding. I felt like a true princess on my special day!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Erin · Married on 04/05/2014

Tami did a wonderful job with my wedding makeup. I am not a huge makeup person so I wanted to look "like myself" and be natural, not over-the-top with layers and layers on my face. That being said, I also wanted to look special for the big day since the photos will last forever! Tami really got it and pulled off a natural, yet romantic and feminine look - couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 06/05/2014