Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC Reviews

105 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

105 Reviews for Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC

TR · Married on 10/05/2013

Tami was wonderful to work with from the start. Her friendly personality makes you feel at ease. Makeup was flawless! Had it applied early in the morning and was sure it would have come off by the time I walked down the aisle due to my bad rubbing habits. To my surprise, the make up looked just as great at 2am! Not to mention how fantastic it looked. My bridesmaids mentioned they received compliments throughout the day and into the night. Tami provided a beauty timeline prior to the wedding so everyone would know the exact time they were scheduled for their hair and makeup appointment. The day of the wedding, everything ran very smooth and all the girls were finished with more than enough time for touch ups. Thank you so much, Tami!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Joy · Married on 09/20/2013

I am so thankful Tami was able to do my makeup for my wedding. My now husband wanted my makeup to look very natural-he was amazed at how wonderful it came out. The makeup lasted all night and even looked great the next morning. I didn't want to wash it off. I can't wait until I have another event to have Tami do my make-up. Her work is simply amazing!!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Karin · event on: 09/08/2013

Not only did Tamil Donaldson make me look picture perfect but her lovely way of being makes you feel perfect!!! As I am a model of many years and actress she knew her stuff and has all the latest ways,ie. airbrushing! She is a pro and gorgeous inside and out. I will use her whenever I can for future jobs and events!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Shannon · Married on 07/06/2013

My hair and makeup looked beyond gorgeous the day of my best friend's wedding! Tami worked her magic to make my hair and makeup flawless! My Airbrush makeup lasted all day and looked so pretty in pictures!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Shane · Married on 06/29/2013

I had my wedding on June 29th besides it being the best day of my life I would like to thank Tami for doing an amazing job on my makeup and my bridal parties makeup. She transformed me for my special day and cannot thank her enough. She is professional but I got to say her personality is what made it fun she kept me laughing the whole time.

She listened to the the details and did exactly what I pictured.

sheri · Married on 05/31/2013

Tami was amazing! Her make up skills are unbelievable!!! She made me feel so beautiful...

Sent on 10/14/2013

Gigi · event on: 05/11/2013

One word; AMAZING! I would highly recommend Hey Gorgeous Makeup to anyone looking for a professional makeup artist for that special event. Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Melina · Married on 05/04/2013

I had my wedding just 2 months ago and I am so pleased to say how amazing myself & bridal party looked on my special day. Tami was punctual and extremely professional & easy to work with. I am still getting complimented on how beautiful my makeup was on my wedding. It lasted throughout the whole wedding and I did not even need to retouch. My Bridal Party was so happy that I chose HEY GORGEOUS MAKEUP and I would recommend her to any photographer ,bride or anyone that is having a special event . You will not be disappointed, I promise you. Thank you Tami !!!! ❤

Brooke · Married on 05/04/2013

Tami Donaldson was amazing!! She did my make up for my aunts wedding and it also had to last all the way through the night for my senior prom and it did beautifully! Loved it!!

DeeDee · Married on 05/04/2013

I was the Maid of Honor is my Best Friends Wedding. I am not use to wearing alot of make-up and did not have any idea what would look good on me. Tami did my make-up with natural colors and made me feel comfortable and talked me thru the whole process. When she was done and I looked in the mirror, I could not believe that was me. I looked Beautiful! She did an amazing job on everyone in the Bridal party and the Bride was Stunning. I would recommend her to everyone and I wish I could have her do my make-up everyday.

Martha · Married on 04/27/2013

Hey gorgeous makeup was such an amazing experience not only did I receive hairstyle and makeup application. But I received amazing tips for future use! I have never received so many compliments in the way I looked as I did at this wedding! The hair and makeup lasted what seemed like forever and was super easy to remove. I enjoyed every moment! Can't wait to do it again!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Tami & her assistant provided hair & makeup for my recent wedding. At the trial, we tried 2 looks natural and then more dramatic. Tami took her time with me and went over all my photos for ideas before we began. I just knew I would look exactly how I wanted on my actual wedding day. The trial took so much stress of wondering how I would look.
    Tami sent me a beauty timeline before the wedding to send to everyone getting hair & makeup. This was great, so I didn't have to worry about planning this for all my bridesmaids & moms. Tami did it for me. I just told her the time I needed to be ready.
    My wedding party & I couldn't be more pleased. The airbrush makeup lasted ALL night and into the morning without touching up. I've never been airbrushed before, but I can say I will definitely do it again for another night out. My pictures turned out amazing thanks to the wonderful hair & makeup. Me and my girls were complimented all night. I have memories that will last forever & I look gorgeous, I must say.
    Thanks, Tami & Rose

• destinywilliams14

Destiny · Married on 03/09/2013

I couldn't be happier in my selection with picking Tami at "Hello Gorgeous " to be my make up artist.
    In our trial session she was super professional, her make up was creative & flawless.
    I have never felt more beautiful and look forward to having her do my make up " Picture Perfect" on my wedding day.

I strongly recommend you choose Tami to be your makeup up artist.

Kim · Married on 02/10/2013

Tami was wonderful to work with from the moment I contacted her! Her warm, friendly and professional personality made me feel at ease. She understood exactly the look I wanted to achieve. I wish I could have Tami do my makeup everyday!

Sam · event on: 11/20/2012

I purchased a set of hair extensions from Tammy and the quality was beyond my expectations. Tammy is very professional, and took the time to help me style the extensions, as well as provide me with aftercare procedures to keep the hair healthy. In my opinion I consider Tammy the hair extension expert. I'd recommend consulting with Tammy prior to purchasing any hair extensions from other vendors. I am confident that any client of Tammy's will be as satisfied as I was with the hair extensions!

Sent on 07/20/2013
  • User3405568 · event on: 11/13/2012

I had the pleasure of having Tami do my makeup on 3 different occasions.
    The first time, it was a very natural daytime makeup, and she also did my hair. She used all sorts of natural colors and blended them together that it looked so professional.
    Second time, my friends birthday celebration, I knew I wanted to get my makeup done for the evening. I love smokey eyes, and that's exactly what she did, and gave me a dramatic look for the evening, along with styling my hair. Both lasted all night, and all the compliments I received was because of her!!

The last time, I was having an 80s party, and wanted to be Robert Palmer back up dancer.

Not only did she make it look exact, it was flawless!! I was so pleased with all the looks and each time I felt amazing! Thank you so much Tami, you sure do make a girl feel gorgeous!! Esra McGlynn

Sent on 07/19/2013

April · Married on 11/03/2012

I purchased my beautiful hair extensions for my wedding from Tami. They were very high quality, and Tami was able to match my hair color perfectly! My hairstyle would not have looked the same without them. I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and I received so many compliments on my hair! Best of all, the hair extensions are mine to keep so I can continue to use them whenever I want to feel glamorous!

Tami was extremely professional, kind, and she made the entire process stress free. I would highly recommend Tami!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Jenee · event on: 11/02/2012

Tami and her team were absolutely amazing and very professional. The makeup that she and her team did for 7 women for our photo shoot was outstanding. It was nice to be able to have someone who can use airbrush makeup and advanced techniques to make our pictures comes out great!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Jolanta · Married on 06/11/2016

Beautiful hair & make-up. I felt like a magazine bride.
    Thank you for transforming me into a princess on the most important day of my life..& also seeing my vision & surpassing my expectations.

Sent on 06/20/2016

I highly recommend Hey Gorgeous Makeup! Tami and Roma took care of my wedding party along with my mother and my aunt and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! They listened to how I wanted my make up and hair to look and totally delivered! Tami and Roma also tailored their skills to meet the various expectations of my wedding party (some wanted natural, some wanted glam, etc.) Plus, my make up looked as beautiful at the end of the night at 2 am as it did during the pre-wedding photos at 4 pm, despite the tears, kisses and endless dancing! Hey Gorgeous is top notch while also reasonably priced! Thank you, Tami!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Priscilla · Married on 12/14/2013

She was very professional and great to work with. Also very sweet.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Sami · event on: 10/19/2013

I just got my makeup done for homecoming, and I've had bad experience with getting my makeup done but this was THE best experience. When I showed Tami the picture of how I wanted my makeup done it was exactly how I pictured it. She is so nice & so friendly! I will not go anywhere else for my makeup from now on.

Sent on 10/22/2013

I felt just like the bride I wanted to on this day! Great service and value!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Tammy did a great job at my wedding she made everybody look amazing super super beautiful the lady to get the hair was excellent so perp only thing I would like the comment is that we paid extra for the flower girl to have more than blush and lipgloss put on and we didn't end up getting it besides that I believe she's one of the best in the business

Sent on 07/21/2016

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Hi! Who is this?! I would like to look up your contact.
    I'm sorry but I never charge for flower girl makeup because I do not like taking a risk of allergic reactions with kids sensitive skin.

Flower girl hair is extra, so that must be what you were charged for.

Thank u for the review! :))

Sent on 10/25/2015