Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC Reviews

105 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

105 Reviews for Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC

Tami · Married on 05/02/2015

Tami and her assistants were professional,creative and TALENTED!!! They TRULY listened to what we wanted!!!
    Thank you for making us look AMAZING on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Bim · Married on 04/30/2015

Hey Gorgeous Makeup and Tami was even better than I could imagine! If you need make up and hair done, DON'T even hesitate to contact Tami. She was so service minded and attentive since first contact and she was so sweet and made me feel so beautiful during both trial and at my wedding day! If I lived here in Florida I would use Tami and Hey Gorgeous Make up as often as I could.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2015

I am extremely happy with my decision to go with Hey Gorgeous for my hair and makeup. Tami and her team did a wonderful job and my girls and I looked beautiful on my wedding day. I did my first hair and makeup trial and wasn't thrilled with my hairstyle (my fault - I picked a style that didn't look good on me) so Tami offered to set up a second hair trial for free with one of her other stylists. The stylist came to my house (I did have to pay $25 for the travel fee but it was worth it!) and did a second hair trial. I loved the second look and ended up going with that one for the wedding. I really appreciated that Tami worked with me and really cared that I was happy with my hairstyle. She does airbrush makeup and it was flawless and stayed on the whole night. My entire wedding and reception was outside - I got pretty hot during pictures - and the makeup stayed looking great through it all. I also really liked that I was able to text with Tami. She was available to answer all my questions, was extremely flexible when I kept adding more girls to the list, arrived on time and finished on time.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Nicole · Married on 03/21/2015

Tami was a pleasure to work with!! She kept me and my girls calm and comfortable and laughing!! She made us all feel gorgeous!! Would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Alyssa · Married on 03/14/2015

Tami was awesome! The trial was great and on the day of my wedding she replicated exactly what we had talked about. She did a fabulous job, I definitely felt like I looked my best and was in special wedding day makeup- that literally lasted alllll day and even through the next for the brunch! Some of my bridesmaids had their makeup done too and they were super happy with her and her assistant. She was professional, fun, and I loved the air brushing technique.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Marisa · Married on 02/28/2015

I used "Hey Gorgeous Makeup" for hair and makeup for my bridal party and myself. Tami did everyone's makeup and Roma did all the hair styling. This was an amazingly talented duo.
    Tami's prompt responsiveness with her emails compared to no one else. And it made for a quick and easy communication line throughout the entire planning process.
    I would definitely recommend doing a trial! Tami was so flexible and understanding in helping me schedule a trial around my very demanding job. She was very helpful and professional during the whole session. She also helped me decide on extensions for my hair, which turned out beautiful!
    The only thing that concerned me at first was the way she does her payments. She collects the final payment for your group a week before the event. I've never heard of that before for makeup, but in the end it worked out great since everything was handled beforehand.
    To help with planning, Tami made me a morning beauty timeline for the group! I was so grateful for this and it helped me with planning the rest of the day.
    For the day-of, they were on time and ready to go when the group got to the venue. With a tight schedule, both Roma and Tami did an amazing job with keeping calm, patient, and professional during the whole process. They gave everyone the attention they needed without stressing or rushing. All of my girls and the moms mentioned the amazing job they did and how happy they were with it. It was a pleasure to work with such sweet and amazing people!
    I would 100% recommend "Hey Gorgeous Makeup"! Thank you Tami and Roma!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Aww thank u sooooo much Marisa! This makes us so happy to hear & was truly an honor to be apart of your big day. :)))
  • Martyka

Martyka · event on: 02/22/2015

I contacted Tami from Hey Gorgeous Makeup for my maternity photos and baby shower party to do my hair and makeup. Even mommies to be need to feel and look beautiful!! Airbrush makeup and hair was flawless and perfect. It was so easy contact her and schedule an appointment. I always received a response within 24 hours and sometimes less. It’s an added perk that Tami can come to your location. I can’t stress how this was such a life saver at 8 months pregnant. Her work can be described in one word. Perfection! The photos of her work speak for themselves as to how creative and talented she is. Truly an artist! She is so warm and welcoming you feel as though you have known her all your life! She takes time to listen and really create the look you are aspiring regardless of what it is, she can create it. She is truly an amazing artist and I recommend her to anyone. I received lots of compliments about my makeup and hair thanks to an AWESOME makeup artist.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Jaime · Married on 01/10/2015

She was amazing & very flexible with her time. I loved the work she did for my bridesmaid & I

Sent on 01/17/2015

Hey Gorgeous is fantastic! Tami is a doll! She is organized and makes you feel at ease if you are the bride. Also, being a bit of a controlling bride, she was the nicest in making me feel like I wasn't crazy! Highly recommend her for makeup! I will be using her for any other events that may come my way!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Nadia · Married on 11/08/2014

Hey Gorgeous Makeup did an amazing job on my make up as well as my 7 bridesmaids for my wedding. I highly recommend them for any occasion, you will be very happy with the results!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Tami was absolutely amazing and so fun to work with!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Tami was wonderful at putting everyone at ease and getting them excited about the day. Everyone was over-the-moon thrilled about their make-up. She did a wonderful job at balancing enough of a look for their faces to show up in the photographs, but not looking overly done. Perfection!

Sent on 05/27/2014
  • Destiny_Williams

Destiny · Married on 05/02/2014

Where can I begin? I couldn't be more happy with my choice to use Hey Gorgeous makeup.
    Tami is one of the best make up artists around. I feel so blessed to have booked her to make me look so flawless on my special day. She even did my mothers makeup who by the way NEVER wears makeup and my mom looked beautiful. Everyone at my wedding commented on how naturally perfect the makeup came out. She is the sweetest even brought me the cutest lil makeup gift. If you want to have perfection on your big day you must go with Tami.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Kimberly · event on: 04/05/2014

I hired Hey Gorgeous Makeup for my 29th birthday wanting to look extra special for my last year in the 20's but what I got was SO much more! Not only was Tami so nice & easy to talk to but she transformed my face from everyday girl to glamazon! I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day, I truly did feel gorgeous! Tami is clearly a beautiful person inside and out I will recommend her company and services to all of my friends, 5 stars across the board!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Jules · Married on 04/05/2014

I can't say enough good things about Tami and her team at Hey Gorgeous! I had tried other make-up artists but wasn't happy and almost decided to do my own make-up for the event but then was referred to Tami by a friend who had used her services and also loved them. I had contacted her on very short notice and she was able to work in my group even on a tight schedule. From the trial alone, I knew from her professional, friendly and thoughtful approach that she was who I wanted to use for my wedding party. She listens, gives suggestions and is very flexible if you want to try different things. On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant were early, set up right away and went about making myself and my Bridesmaids flawless with no fuss. I assure you, AIRBRUSH IS THE WAY TO GO. You will feel like a supermodel without looking cakey. Tami and her assistant were efficient, very easily handled even my most fussy or indecisive Bridesmaids and made every one more than happy. From heavyer make-up to the less-is-more approach, they can deliver what you are looking for. My older Sister has very Asian features and therefore special make-up needs for her eyes. They delivered 100%. I highly recommend Hey Gorgeous make-up, they are worth every single penny. Not only for the final look (which is what you want), but also for the customer service from friendly faces to fast responses. They are the total package.

Sent on 04/15/2014
  • AlyciaA

Alycia · Married on 04/04/2014

Tami did makeup for myself, my maid of honor, and my mother-in-law for my wedding on April 4. From the beginning she was SO helpful and flexible regarding the time and little details that I requested about the makeup application. When we met her she was so great and made us feel comfortable. Everyone's makeup looked absolutely perfect and lasted all night. I am extremely picky and Tami worked with me on making changes throughout my own application. She understood my likes and dislikes and worked with me to make me happy. Thanks Tami for working with me during my stressful time and making changes based on my thoughts! You were great =) =)

Sent on 04/12/2014

Kasey · Married on 02/23/2014

I have recommended Tami to a number of my Brides as she always does such a fabulous job. She is responsive, trustworthy, sweet and very talented. She always makes all my ladies look drop dead gorgeous! I will continue to refer my Brides and their Girls to Tami and her talented team. Book Tami if you want to look and feel beautiful on your wedding day. She's the best!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank you Kasey! I sent you a Pro's I know request. check your page.
    CBH events make every wedding a magical fair tale for all their brides.

Cynthia · Married on 02/22/2014

Hey Gorgeous did the makeup for the bride, bridesmaids, mothers of bride and groom, and bride's grandmother. We all looked gorgeous!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Sara · Married on 02/22/2014

Tami did my makeup (and bridal party, moms, grandma, and aunt) for my wedding it was great! She's very professional, easy to work with, and very friendly. I don't do much in the way of makeup for myself on an everyday basis so I didn't really give her much guidance, but she used her judgement for most things and she did an amazing job. My makeup looked very elegant and fancy, but I still looked like me (only way better!). All around great experience working with her :)

Sent on 03/18/2014

Renee · Married on 01/18/2014

I was really nervous about having someone else do my make-up and wasn't too sure about air brushing. I don't usually wear a lot so I wasn't sure what to expect. After my trial I was relieved and on the day of my wedding Tami made me feel at ease. I was so impressed with her professionalism. Not only did she make me feel comfortable, but she made my bridesmaids feel the same way. She made us look as natural as possible and we got so many compliments throughout the night. I will definitely use her again as well as recommend her to any friends for their upcoming events.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Loved tami, she was excellent on my face and couldn't help but notice she was wearing my favorite underwear that had tootsie rolls and Reece's cups on it . Other than that she is very precise with makeup recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Heather · Married on 12/07/2013

Tami did my makeup for my engagement photos and wedding day, along with my
    bridesmaids and 2 moms. I felt so beautiful, we all got so many compliments on
    our makeup. We were ready on time at 4 and we all looked perfect until midnight.
    I wish I could get airbrushed everyday. It's feels so light and looks natural. I
    will recommend Hey Gorgeous to all my friends getting married.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Hey Gorgeous is amazing!!! I tried out several makeup artists and Hey Gorgeous was by far the nicest, most talented and professional! She brought a team to do my bridesmaids and they all looked gorgeous! I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Lindsay · Married on 11/02/2013

Tami did a wonderful job and we all looked gorgeous for my wedding day.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Dana Lynn · Married on 10/12/2013

I used Hey Gorgeous Makeup for my wedding day. She did makeup for myself and three bridesmaids. The whole process, from booking to the actual day was seamless and professional. Everyone loved their makeup. If you're looking for a friendly, professional this is the one!

Sent on 10/21/2013