Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC Reviews

105 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

105 Reviews for Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC

Tatiana · Married on 03/23/2018

Ella was fantastic! During my trial with her, we made sure we had my hair/ make up exactly how I envisioned (even if it took a few tries), and so the wedding day went very smoothly. Ella was professional, calm, and had great suggestions.
    My bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done with Demy and Annie. All looked beautiful, and commented on the great and professional work that these ladies did with high-quality products.

Michelle · Married on 01/27/2018

Tami was an absolute pleasure to work with and even more importantly my girlfriend and I looked gorgeous for the wedding!
    I will definitely be using her for future events and highly recommend her as an artist! =)

Monique · Married on 01/06/2018

The Hey Gorgeous Makeup team did an excellent job getting our bridal party ready. They were very responsive to the look the girls wanted with their hair and make up. They were awesome!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank u so much Monique! It wAs our pleasure being apart of your daughter special day! :))

Mekell · Married on 11/11/2017

Tami and her team were incredible to work with. Highly professional, very responsive, and amazing at what they do! My bridesmaids and I all looked and felt amazing on my big day! I've been in quite a few weddings and Tami and her team were by far the most talented hair and make-up team I've dealt with. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank u so much Mekell! It was our pleasure, u made a stunning bride. Thx for choosing Hey a Gorgeous!!! :)

katherine · Married on 05/12/2017

Tami and Ella were amazing! Tami did makeup for my wedding party and Ella did my makeup and hair and bridesmaids' hair. Everyone looked AMAZING and the make up lasted all night. Their airbrush make up is a major plus. At first I was scared that it might be heavy, but everyone looked flawless. Tami (owner) was extremely responsive, flexible and professional. I highly recommend these ladies!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank u so much Katie!!! It was such a pleasure being apart of your special day! Best wishes on this exciting new chapter! :))

Lucy · Married on 03/12/2017

I was planning my wedding in Florida from London and was nervous about finding a make up artist for my wedding but then I found Tami through Instagram and hoped she did make up as good as the pictures I saw. Luckily she was amazing and I am so glad I used her! I felt I looked the best Ive ever looked - and so should a Bride on her wedding day! My 5 bridesmaids and mum also had their make up done and everyone looked beautiful! Tami is reliable and excellent at what she does, I would highly recommend her to do your make up if you have a special day you want to look your best for.

LeeAnne · Married on 02/18/2017

Based upon a recommendation from a good friend, we retained the services of Hey Gorgeous to provide hair and makeup for my daughter’s wedding on February 18, 2017. Tami, the owner of Hey Gorgeous, is so beautiful. She did the makeup for my daughter and her five bridesmaids as well as for me. She brought along Demi for hair design. Tami is extremely organized and professional. She did a stellar job in coordinating enough time to have us all finished by the time the photographer arrived. She provided a detailed timeline that kept everyone on schedule. Tami and Demi did a fabulous job of making us all look so beautiful. We were all very pleased. I will highly recommend Hey Gorgeous to everyone! If you have any questions about our experience with Hey Gorgeous, please feel free to email

Sent on 03/25/2017

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank you so much LeeAnne! It was such a pleasure being part of Kim's special day. You all were beautiful inside & out. :))

Sara · Married on 02/12/2017

Tami was wonderful. I don't wear a lot of makeup & was worried about having mine done but she made me look & feel absolutely beautiful! She has now done my makeup for two weddings & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for her services. She was polite, professional & open to suggestions. It was a delight having her & I will be using her for any upcoming events that require nice makeup.

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Sara!!! :)) It was so nice seeing you again! It was a pleasure!

Christine · Married on 02/11/2017

Tami is the best! She is extremely professional and very easy to work with. She does amazing work with the airbrush, as she covered a whole collar bone tattoo that I have, and it stayed covered all night! My makeup looked flawless and stayed on through all of my tears at my wedding ceremony, during all of my pictures and throughout the rest of the night, dancing away!

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

So honored to be apart of your day Chrissy! You made a beautiful bride. Such a pleasure glamming you & your girls. :)

Denise · Married on 02/11/2017

Tami was wonderful and was professional yet fun!

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank u Denise!!! Such a pleasure! :))

Vanessa · Married on 12/03/2016

Aside from being extremely talented, and professional, Tami was the sweetest person. From the first time I reached out to her, she was quick to respond and accommodated to my wedding date - which there is much to say about that since some vendors will immediately say no to you or flake out, but Tami was always there and on point: following up, finding the right stylist, trial availability, payment, contract and day of. Not to mention that she went out of her way to send me the best wishes the day before and made everything run so smooth. Easiest person to work with, listens to you but know she is so good at being a make up artist that you just trust her judgment. Everyone in my wedding party was extremely happy with her work and had so many compliments as to how beautiful they looked. Finding a reason to book her in the near future :)

Sent on 12/27/2016

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank u Vanessa!!! It was our pleasure & honor to b apart of your very special day. :))

Gillian · Married on 10/28/2016

Tami & her team were outstanding! I would recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank Gillian!!! It was a pleasure!!

Amber · Married on 10/22/2016

Tami was great! Got my girls and I all done fast and we all felt beautiful!

haroula · Married on 10/15/2016

I used Hey Gorgeous for makeup and hair for myself and my bridal party for my wedding. You cannot go wrong with them. Hey Gorgeous did a fantastic job with me and all my girls. The whole process from booking to the day of the wedding was seamless. Tami was responsive and easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, her team showed up on time and stuck to the hair and makeup schedule ensuring all of us were on time and looking beautiful. My pictures turned out fantastic and I felt beautiful. I highly recommend Hey Gorgeous to all brides for hair and makeup.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank u Haroula!!! Such an honor to be able to be apart of your moms special day and yours too! Such a Greek Goddess!

Haroula · Married on 10/15/2016

I used Hey Gorgeous makeup for my engagement photo shoot. I am so happy I did. Tami did a great job with hair and makeup. She was professional and very responsive. I will also be using her for my wedding day makeup and hair. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup from my pictures.

Stylianee · Married on 10/08/2016

Professional, great quality products, easy communication and quick responses, safe. Wide variety of makeup artists and services provided. Very convenient that the makeup artist comes to you. Tami is a great communicator and very flexible in adjusting schedules to fit your needs. She responds quickly and makes setting the appointments easy. I used Elle and Darcy for my wedding and they were amazing. Elle did my makeup and she created the exact look I was going for. Elle and Darcy also did all my bridesmaids and they looked absolutely stunning. Make up stayed in place all night even after hours of dancing and sweating. You tell them what you want and they do exactly what you feel comfortable with or leave it up to them if you are unsure and you will not regret it. I have two more weddings coming up in 2017 that I am attending as a guest and I already booked my hair and makeup with Elle. I made the mistake of booking another vendor for hair on my wedding day and it was an absolute nightmare. I regret that decision immensely and wish I would of just booked hair with Elle and Darcy too. Like previously stated before they offer a wide variety of services and it would be wise to utilize them. Could not have been happier with my experience and I highly recommend Hey Gorgeous for your beauty needs.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank u Stylianee!!! It was our pleasure. Glad Hey Gorgeous met all your expectations. :))

Barrie Ellen · Married on 06/11/2016

Tami is an amazing makeup artist and a beautiful person both inside and out. She truly made myself and my bridesmaids feel and look absolutely stunning. If you are looking for a true professional who is completely dependable then look no further. Tami, you rock!

Netta styled our hair. Netta also exudes such a strong, positive energy. Styling our hair certainly was not easy as we all had different types of hair. Hats off to Netta. Despite the rain and wind, our curls lasted until the next day.

Without hesitation I would recommend these two ladies for any event. They were a pleasure to work with and put everyone at ease! Thank you Tami and Netta.

• Janelle

Janelle · Married on 05/22/2016

I first started with a trial with Tami months before my wedding when visiting as our wedding was out of state (we're from Boston and got married in Miami). I was very impressed with Tami from the start and instantly fell in love with her and her work! I am beyond happy with how my wedding day makeup came out for myself, my mother, mother in law and grandmother (I didn't have a wedding party). Everyone was so pleased with the timeliness, professionalism and complete look we all had! I have never felt more beautiful than that day and even in the Miami heat my make-up stood up wonderfully! Thank you Tami and staff for making my dream day a dream come true!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Ahh janelle! You were a stunning bride! So glad I was apart of your magical day. :))

Not only is Tami extremely talented and made my bridesmaids look incredible, but she is a beautiful person and we loved spending our time getting ready with her. She is extremely organized, prepared and responsive- answering every question and making all the schedule changes I requested. I am so thankful for having Tami be a part of my special day!

Tami and her team were absolutely fantastic! Everyone looked even more beautiful than they already are! I would highly recommend Hey Gorgeous Makeup!!

• Chloe

Chloe · Married on 04/16/2016

Tami was amazing from start to finish. I was so happy when I found out she was available for my wedding day only a month before. I had someone let me down for make up and didn't get to have a trial, however, Tami and I communicated via email with photos and she captured the look I wanted for my hair and make up perfectly. I loved the airbrush make up. It lasted well and gave a flawless finish. She did my individual lashes perfectly, and they looked natural and pretty just as I wanted. She took direction really well to create the perfect bridal look and I absolutely loved the finished result. Due to the rain and humidity my hair curl fell out after a few hours but because the half up do was secured so well, it still looked pretty and stayed together all night. My bridesmaids absolutely loved their up dos from the assistant she brought with her. They lasted all night and looked gorgeous in all the photos. I would highly recommend her services to every bride looking for someone who is very talented and really listens to exactly what you want. Thank you, Tami! I will send you photos!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Chloe for such a great review. You made a gorgeous bride. I'm so honored to be apart of your special day. Can't wait to see your photos. :))

Angela · Married on 04/09/2016

TL;DR:
    Tami was hands down the most wonderful make up artist ever. You need to hire her immediately for your wedding or other special events.

Full Review:
    Tami was from start to finish one of my favorite vendors from my wedding. She was so responsive, so easy to be around (which is important since you and each of your bridesmaids will be sitting in a chair with her for an hour), and most importantly, so talented.

I don't wear makeup and had no idea how to even really describe what I wanted, yet Tami found the magical combination between glamorous and natural instantly. I was so happy with my makeup that it actually makes me want to wear makeup more often (which I've never felt before) because I felt so pretty. My makeup was complimented by everyone at the wedding and it also stayed on for 12 hours - through hours of dancing at the wedding and the after party.

If you are an every day makeup wearer and know exactly what you want, she'll make you look even better than what you could have expected. My maid of honor and my mother looked gorgeous. All 3 of us had different styles of makeup and Tami did an excellent job on all of us.

I'd recommend that you get the makeup trial too. Tami is so patient and will work with you to figure out a look that is perfect for you.

Bonus: She also airbrushes you!

I had gotten my makeup done by other people for the rehearsal and for other weddings, and I wish I could have flown Tami around to make me look as gorgeous as she did on my wedding day.

Sheila · Married on 04/02/2016

Simply the best! My makeup and hair lasted my entire wedding day and it was an extremely hot day. Tami and her hairstylist were very professional, showing up on time, and made sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup. All my bridesmaids looked fabulous. My makeup photographed really well too! Definitely the best! She uses good quality makeup too, no breakouts afterwards.

Chelsea · Married on 03/12/2016

I found Hey Gorgeous! through a recommendation from someone I have never even met, & I'm so glad I did! Our entire bridal party & bride were extremely happy with the way our hair & makeup turned out. Tami was very organized leading up to the big day which was a huge help, as well as when we were getting ready...it made it so much less stressful. We all looked & felt gorgeous and received so many compliments from guests. We will all recommend Hey Gorgeous to anyone wanting to feel extra special & beautiful on their big day!! Thanks Tami & team!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Hey Gorgeous Makeup LLC's reply:

Thk u Chelsea! Always great to hear such sweet words. It was our pleasure. :)