Hess Tent Rental Reviews

Hess Tent Rental 6
Hess Tent Rental 7

Julianne · Married on 10/20/2018

Easy to work with

We used Hess Tent Rentals for our wedding because that's who our venue (Moonstone Manor) has contracted out for chair rentals, table set-up, etc. I will say that every email I sent was answered that day or the very next day. They were always prompt, courteous, and never made me feel stupid for asking questions. They proposed ideas for how to set up the chairs at our ceremony site, which was perfect, and they set everything up in the exact right spot by 8am if not earlier on the wedding day. They were clear on payment due dates, heater rentals, and more. An absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding day was absolute perfection thanks to them and many others!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Lisa Jackson · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional & Excellent

We used Hess Tent rental for our daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a tent rental. Mike, Kim and their staff were amazing to work with. They were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They set the tent up early for us so that we could install a plywood floor under the entire tent. Mike took the time to explain everything to us and returned on time to remove the tent and everything that we rented. They helped make our daughter's wedding day amazing.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Brianna · Married on 10/13/2018

Nice Items & Very Detailed

The company would call me to make sure we have everything ready to go! It was 1 less thing I had to remember to do thankfully! They are very good with details and they were very nice when I had to change my quote a few times! I would definitely go here!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful tent

I’ve always wanted an outdoor wedding but with the weather we had last year I was afraid it would rain on my special day. At first I wasn’t keen on using a tent, that is until I spoke with a Hess representative. They recommended me their clear top tent and offered to hang cafe lights inside as well. It was absolutely beautiful!! I am so thankful for their suggestion and their professionalism. Not only were they very responsive but they were punctual with their delivery and pick up as well. Totally recommend

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Hess Tent Rental 8
    Hess Tent Rental 9
    Hess Tent Rental 10

Laura · Married on 08/31/2018

We had an amazing experience with Hess. I sent countless emails and made numerous phone calls and each time was met with patience and flexibility. Everything was set up earlier than expected and looked beautiful. We're so glad we worked with them.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Brandie · Married on 04/14/2018

Hess Tent Rental was such a pleasure to work with and the rental items they provide are top notch! They deliver, set up and remove the items you purchase to rent. They are very professional and accommodating. The communication was great as well they were very quick to respond to emails and phone calls and are there to help you through the whole rental process. I would Highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Hess Tent Rental 11
    Hess Tent Rental 12
    Hess Tent Rental 13
    Hess Tent Rental 14

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

So easy to work with! Everything was great!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/07/2017

As any bride will tell you - especially if they did not have a wedding planner - having a vendor that makes your life easier instead of adding things to your to-do list is a blessing. Hess Tent Rentals was a blessing! They were responsive and flexible and did a fantastic job arranging the venue just as I had imagined!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Hess Tent Rental 15

Ryan · Married on 08/05/2017

Hess Tent Rental was a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and accommodating of all of our requests. I would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 08/14/2017

janelle · Married on 07/02/2017

Mike Hess is fantastic to work with. He worked with me on numerous revisions of my table layouts for a fully customized experience.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2017

We used Hess Tent Rental for our tables, chairs, and linens. Our venue had a contract with them. They were so easy to work with and flexible. I was making changes up until the day before the wedding. They wanted to make us happy with what we wanted and worked with us instead of making their own recommendations/decisions. They made everything about us and our special day. They are a little expensive but they did a great job with accommodating our needs such last minute for our rain back up plan! My parents appreciated that the final payment was not due until after the wedding which worked out well because every other vendor expected final payments the week before the wedding. They were very quick to respond if I had a question or wanted to change the layout of the reception. We were all very pleased!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

I would highly recommend Hess Tent Rental to any future brides!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/05/2016

Hess Tent Rental was wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding. Mike was very professional and always very quick to reply to emails or phone calls. Kim was patient every time I called or emailed with a question or update. Everything was perfect! I highly recommend Hess Tent Rental for your tent, table, and chair rental needs!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Madalynn · Married on 08/13/2016

Seriously the best around! I contacted so many vendors about tents. Not only were Hess Tent Rental friendly, quick to reply, and helpful, but they had the best price compared to every other vendor in the area! Mike and Kim were so helpful answering questions. We also rented our tables and chairs from them--very clean, sturdy, and good quality. The team who put up the tent on Friday were hand working and friendly. The lights in the tent were gorgeous. I have nothing but good things to say! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Mary Ann · Married on 10/10/2015

Mike Hess is to " go to " tent guy at Moonstone Manor. He has a great selection of chairs and tables and the chandeliers that he has for the tent are awesome. Very attentive to detail.

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • Jennifer and Greg

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Hess Tent Rental was great to work with. We had a lot of changes to our design and guest list which meant a lot of changes to our quote for tent sizing and accessories. Hess Tent Rental was super responsive about updating our quote when the changes occurred. They allow you to make changes up until delivery to ensure you have all of the necessary items. They also give flexibility for inclement weather and having side curtains on hand. The installers did a great job and were very professional to work with. The tent and side curtains were very clean and in great shape. The tables and chairs were also very good quality and easy to set up and tear down. I will definitely recommend this company to others who need event rentals.

Sent on 10/05/2015
  • Chrissy

Christine · Married on 09/05/2015

These guys were great!! I changed things on my order up until the week of the wedding and they were very accommodating. They came and set up a big beautiful tent in my backyard and supplied us with the dance floor, tables, chairs, bar, etc. We had a perfect wedding and I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Leigha · Married on 08/29/2015

Hess Tent was wonderful to work with. They helped us get the table layout just right even through many changes. They were easy to get a hold of and made setting up ceremony seating, cocktail tables, and a reception tent easy. It would have been very stressful without the help of Hess Tents. Not only did they help us before the wedding, but they had everything set up at the venue very early we didn’t have to wait for the tables to be set up before the tables could be decorated.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Hess Tent Rental was recommended to myself and my husband by our Wedding Coordinator. We had an outdoor ceremony at Lake Williams, and our reception on my husband's parent's property. The fall before our spring wedding Hess Tent Rentals came to the property to discuss with us the space to set up a tent, what type of tents, chairs, tables, lights, and other materials they had, and what would work best for our locations and what we wanted.

Hess Tent Rentals was always prompt to respond to requests, and when delivery and set-up time came they were pleasant to work with. We even encountered an issue with the location for a back-up ceremony space tent (for in case it rained), and they came up with a solution on delivery/set-up day that was even better than the original plan. When I saw the tent set up for the first time - without anything even in it yet - I was excited and stunned. It was so beautiful. Hess Tent Rental materials were all in good shape and working order, everything looked great and beautiful.

Thank you so much for the excellent customer service, and for reliable, great working rentals!

The Tilestons

Sent on 07/03/2015

Arpan · Married on 06/07/2015

Would not have wanted anyone else! Hess Tent rental guys are the most professional and dependable guys that I have worked with. You get exactly what you pay for. They took care of everything they said they were going to do, and they did it in on time and with great quality. Mike is great and made me feel very safe as far as the items they were proving for us, since I knew that he was going to deliver. They provided me with all the small things as well as the big ones (the biggest tent I have seen). They even did the lighting for me and it was exactly what I had dreamt up. Don’t go with anyone else if you want peace of mind on your wedding day.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Jess · Married on 10/12/2014

Mike Hess is wonderful to work with and offers fabulous customer service. We got married at the Moonstone Manor; and, we rented lighting, chandeliers, heaters and the band stage. The lighting added a wonderful touch and our guests appreciated the "pumps" of heat throughout the evening since it was a cool evening. I would highly recommend Hess Tent Rental for all your functions' rental needs.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Lindsay · Married on 09/27/2014

This company was great to work with and really flexible with our needs. We had reserved a large tent for a wedding, but ended up having a significant number of people not attend and they allowed us the month before to downgrade to a smaller tent size. They guys worked really hard getting it up and the tent was in great condition. The cost with this company was significantly less then what our cater found. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • User4571953 · 2+ years ago

They were very easy to work with and accommodating!

Sent on 11/25/2014

They were super helpful in deciding which was the best way to go to protect guests from the weather. They were also super flexible - I could change things the morning of my wedding. We had to change venues because of the weather and they made it very easy, where I just had to let them know that morning. I could have also decreased items needed on that same morning as well. They spent a lot of time with me at the venue prior to booking everything - going over all the options with me and were patient when I would ask them to go over multiple times before I was able to make a decision. It was a great experience working with them.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Erin · Married on 09/13/2014

Great to work with. We were so happy we had a tent for our wedding and really glad they offered walls if needed. They were needed, it was cold and raining so the walls really helped.

Sent on 11/09/2014