Hess Events & Entertainment, LLC Reviews

45 Reviews for Hess Events & Entertainment, LLC

• kristen

kristen · Married on 03/09/2019

SO much fun!

Randy and Lori were absolutely amazing! They were accommodating, fun, interactive, and helped make my reception a blast! We hired them to DJ the reception and also utilized their photo booth service which our guests loved! Im so glad to have had them a part of our wedding day!

Brittany · Married on 02/17/2018

Hess Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with! We had met with several other DJs before meeting with Randy and Lori and none of them were able to put at ease quite the way that they did.
    They always made us feel like our wedding really was all about us and were always happy to accommodate our needs. Polite, courteous, and easy to reach are all words and phrases we’d use to describe Randy and Lori. The day of the wedding was seamless and exactly as we had hoped. Hess Entertainment provided microphones and speakers for the officiants at our service and played music during dinner that was enjoyable without being overbearing. Their reception music selection had everyone on the dance floor all night and they were able to read our crowd by playing a nice variety of music. We cannot recommend Hess Entertainment enough!

Carol · Married on 03/18/2017

Hess event services were fantastic. They were very engaged with our service and reception. 100% professionals!

Randy and Lori are AMAZING!!! They provided us with the DJ and photobooth. Everyone had a blast, especially the quinceañera. ;) Would recommend!

Rachel · Married on 12/17/2016

Randy and Lori are GREAT! Having to pick a DJ for a destination wedding and relying on reviews is not easy. Randy and Lori were everything we could have asked for and more, they exceeded our expectations! We were able to plan our whole reception with their website, it is very easy to use. They kept the dance floor going all night long! There wasn't a time when someone wasn't dancing. They did a great job reading the crowd and keeping the music flowing. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much for all the great memories! I HIGHLY recommend them for any entertainment needs.

• W

Wendy · Married on 11/20/2016

Randy and Lori are top notch! Professional, flexible and accommodating. And their website is very user friendly. They followed all of our song requests (including those on the banned list). They did a wonderful job keeping the reception events on the agreed timeline, but did so seamlessly so the whole night flowed. When the dance floor wasn't rocking, the karaoke was!! We planned our destination wedding from afar but could not have been more pleased with the vendors we chose to work with, including Hess Events. If you are searching for a DJ look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Tina · Married on 10/22/2016

Fabulous DJ!! We hired Randy and his wife on a recommendation from our venue (Palm Island Resort) and were far from disappointed! He took all of our song requests and made some great suggestions for ones we hadn't thought of (or didn't have an opinion on). He was able to cut my Father Daughter dance song to the exact parts I wanted, and on really short notice. They made our reception flow so smoothly and got everyone dancing right off the bat!! We loved the newlywed game - it definitely added some comedy to the night :) We had the perfect reception, and it was in large part due to a wonderful DJ. Highly Highly recommend!!!

Sammi · Married on 10/08/2016

Amazing DJs!!! They helped so much for such an indecisive bride. They had great suggestions and helped to make the day of the wedding smooth and perfect. The guests loved how accepting they were to recommendations for songs. Thank you for making our day so memorable!

Rachael · Married on 10/01/2016

Randy and Lori were the BEST!!!!!! Everyone who attending the wedding said how wonderful the DJ and Photobooth was!! Randy responded to every e-mail in a timely manner and he was so great to work worth. You will be blown away with Hess Events and Entertainment as your DJ and Photo booth vendor.

Adam · Married on 09/17/2016

Randy did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was always willing to go the extra mile and was flexible enough to change plans at a moments notice. Our ceremony was fantastic and Randy played a big role in our special day.

First, I would like to say that working with Randy and Lori for our wedding was a godsend. They were wonderful. They were accommodating to our needs and wants. They provided us with a lot of ideas which was very helpful. Best of all, everyone said they had fun. I highly recommend them. Thank you Randy & Lori Hess.
    Regards,
    Bobby & Wendy Ringersen

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2016

Randy and Lori were amazing! We had so much fun having them there at our wedding. The photo booth was a great success, everyone loved it. Randy was great when I was standing there trying to remember how to do the electric slide, he jumped right in to help! Lol. Highly recommend Hess Events & Entertainment to anyone not only for their skills in the entertainment industry, but they truly are wonderful people.

Joshua · Married on 01/02/2016

Choosing Hess to DJ at our wedding was an awesome choice. They were extremely professional and easy to work with. We were able to create our own itinerary and it was so simple with their website. They really made things stress-free and when planning a wedding, that is truly a blessing. We will use them again if we ever need a DJ for an event.

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2015

Randy and Lori were great! Randy made a special mix for my Dad and I to dance to for our father daughter dance and it was amazing! They make a great team! Very accommodating and fun! We did the photobooth and it was a big hit! Everyone loved it! He kept the party going and everyone was having such a great time. The music requests and selections went smoothly. The only part I wish we would have done was the newlywed game, but that had to be cut short due to time constraints and even discussed it with me before hand. Couldn't have asked for a better night, thank you for everything!!

Vanessa · Married on 10/24/2015

Randy and Lori are awesome! We booked with them over a year in advance and stayed in touch throughout the entire process. The two of them make a great team and could not have been any nicer/ more accommodating/ more professional.

When you book, there are some really convenient online planning tools that will allow you to choose the music for all the aspects of your day. We hadn't realized how involved and important the music would be, but after speaking with Randy and Lori, we were happy they guided us through choosing our music. Randy helped blend an awesome introduction mix for us and even recorded a voice message that he mixed in during the father/daughter dance. The other awesome thing about Randy is that he has or can get whatever songs you want - even at your wedding. A lot of DJs don't have this capability, so it was key for us that he could deliver and he did. The equipment and uplighting that Randy and Lori use is also top of the line -- great sound and they can make whatever color you need.

Perhaps the most impressive thing that Randy did for us was at our wedding -- he kept aware of song requests as he knew we wanted our night to go a certain way. He wouldn't just play whatever people wanted if he knew it might through off the vibe, so he always checked with us first -- we really appreciated this. Randy got our bridal party pumped up before intros, did a great job with the music from start to finish, and got (and kept) the party going all night. We had friends who didn't even leave the dancefloor because of how good the music was.

We also did a photo booth with Randy -- this is a MUST do. It is so much fun! Our guests LOVED it and the pictures are hilarious. You'll get a flash drive at the end of the night with every picture taken and it is awesome!!

Randy and Lori -- thank you for everything. You both were amazing and helped us execute the perfect ceremony and reception that we were looking for. You guys rock!!

Hess Events & Entertainment were a blast to work with for our wedding at Palm Island Resort in Cape Haze, FL. Their music portal made it easy to make a playlist prior to the wedding and Randy was amazing at keeping all reception events on time. I spent a lot of time on the music for the ceremony and reception and he made all my wishes come true. He even let me grab a mic and sing a rendition of one of my favorite songs. He was also able to accommodate all of our guests requests. Many of my guests complimented that the music was fantastic, and the dance floor was packed all night. I look forward to being able to work with Hess Events & Entertainment for any and all parties in the future.

Sara · Married on 04/17/2015

Fantastic to work with! Great prices! Loved the Photo Booth and our guests did too!

Bobby & Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2014

Randy and his wife were great! We had a wonderful wedding. My groom and I, our parents and children were all at ease to enjoy and relax as Randy coordinated with the event staff and kept the evening on track. It enabled us to just relax and enjoy the celebration!

We used Hess Events as the DJ for our wedding. He was great! He played good dancing music which kept all of the guests were up and dancing all night. He was also extremely professional and kept the right pace going for the wedding. My husband and I have very different tastes in music and he was able to integrate the two styles together perfectly. He also had cute games he played that kept the night fun! I highly recommend him!

Thank you, Randy and Lori. You made the day extra special.

Brandy · Married on 10/25/2014

Very professional, super great DJ! Very well prepared

Jan · Married on 06/14/2014

Hess Events and Entertainment did an amazing job at our reception. They made planning our reception so smooth and worry free. We used their planning sheets and they followed all of our music selections.

They were always easy to reach, returned all phone calls and were completely adaptable to our needs both before and during the reception.

We would highly recommend Hess Events and Entertainment for your next event.

Randy and Lori were absolutely amazing!
    From the moment we booked them to the day of the wedding they were always available for questions. Their planning tool that we got to use was so simple and convenient. They followed everything we asked for. Nothing about choosing music was difficult. I definitely have been told that choosing music was going to be stressful, but with Hess Events that was not the case. They have an amazing variety of music. If you are thinking of picking them make sure you do the NEWLYWED GAME!!! That was so much fun and our guest loved it too. We also used the photo booth and it was a hit. They put the pictures into a book and had everyone sign it. I had no idea it was a great way to end our night when Randy handed us the book with our photo booth picture as the cover.
    Thank you for making this an amazing night for us and our guests!

Cheryl · Married on 05/23/2014

Awesome! Randy is more than "just a DJ". He DJ'd/MC'd my niece's wedding and from the moment I first inquired about his services he began providing resources and suggestions immediately without the "high pressure sales pitch" I received from so many other DJ's. I couldn't have been happier with his friendly and professional demeanor, pro gear, clean, compact setup, and seemingly endless music selections to fit a wide variety of tastes. He listened to what we wanted and gave us that and so much more. Randy's flexibility to switch gears at a moment's notice and keen observational skills kept the evening going without a hitch. I can't recommend him highly enough to anyone looking for "more than just a DJ". Very happy to have found him to provide the entertainment for my niece's wedding.

Leslie · Married on 12/07/2013

I was so nervous about hiring a DJ because I heard horror stories about DJs doing their own "mixes" and what they wanted! NOT TWIN DJs! Randy and Lori made my day go so smoothly and did everything that I wanted to do! They met with me on several occasions and I felt so comfortable with them! It was great to get to know my DJ ahead of time and not the day of the event! They worked with my vendors ahead of the event and my vendors were talking about how they were so professional and wanted to work with them again! Randy's wife made sure everything was taking place when it was scheduled or if I wanted changes she was on top of it and made sure Randy knew of them immediately! My guests were amazed at Randy's music selection! He had everything they requested! My Reception was not like any other Reception that I had been too! Randy had so many ideas to make my day unforgettable! My guests were raving about how they had never seen some of the things that we did at my Reception! Randy even stepped in to do the entertainment for my Ceremony when the vendors I hired didn't even show up! TWIN DJ's are amazing. Randy and his wife, Lori are a great team! I have never seen a DJ go above and beyond like TWIN DJs! Thank you!!