Hersh Productions Reviews

16 Reviews for Hersh Productions

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/13/2019

Ally Schaefer

Mark was incredible at my wedding on 6/8/19. He was professional, personable, and kept the party going. We had last minute changes and Mark rolled with them all, helping keep the night together the way we hoped for! Leading up to the wedding, Mark asked lots of questions to make sure he knew us well and knew the type of music we enjoy as well as exactly how we wanted the day to go. Mark has a lot of experience and it shows! I was nervous about picking a DJ because music is so important to me and such a big part of weddings, and cannot day enough about how pleased we were with having Mark as our DJ!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Hersh Productions's reply:

Many thanks Ally for the very kind words! It really was a blast!! I was honored to be a part of such a special day! Truly my pleasure!
    Wishing you and Kurt a very happy life together! Have a great Summer! -Mark

Marissa · Married on 04/25/2019

Look no further

Mark Hersh was perfect for our wedding day! He had great ways of getting everyone out on the dance floor and was just awesome to work with! even with a flustered bride! thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Hersh Productions's reply:

Many thanks Marissa! What a great time it was!! I was honored to be a part of your day! All the best to you and your hubby!!

Codey Staulters · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ Around!!!!

Mark has been the go to DJ for any family event or special occasion for as long as I can remember. Best selection of music and is super easy to work with. Would recommend him to any body who is looking for DJ services.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Hersh Productions's reply:

Thanks Codey! And of course, for decades, your family has been the go-to family to have an awesome time! :-) Wishing you and Courtney all the best!

Reid · Married on 05/27/2018

Mark was absolutely amazing to work with! He is very detailed and focused on making your day perfect. We have received so many complements on our music and even the staff at our venue was impressed with how many people were up and dancing! Mark is amazing!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Hersh Productions's reply:

Many thanks Reid! It was a real blast! And the dancers really did ROCK! Wishing you and Jordan a happy life together!!

Jess · Married on 05/20/2018

Mark was excellent! Very quick to respond to questions and made things very easy to make sure all the music was exactly what we wanted. Our guests loved him!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Hersh Productions's reply:

Thanks Jess! You and Ralph were such a cool, laidback couple! Everything about your Wedding was just so fun! And the Olde Tater Barn was the perfect venue choice! You and your guests really had a blast on the dance floor too! Wishing you two all the best!!

Kristina · Married on 08/20/2016

Our wedding day was perfectly DJ'ed with Mark on the job. He was prompt prior to the wedding in answering questions we had and offering advise. We were able to bounce ideas off of him to see what he had done in the past. He also gave plenty of suggestions for various songs to be used throughout the wedding, both the ceremony and reception.

During the reception, not one song was played that did not have everyone grooving! Everyone was dancing and having a great time.

Mark was great to work with. We still receive compliments to this day about how fantastic Mark was. Thank you, Mark!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Hersh Productions's reply:

Many thanks for the kind words Kristina! I was honored to be able to help celebrate such a special day with you and all of your friends and family!! Here's wishing you two a very happy, healthy and prosperous life together!
    Cheers!
    -Mark

KirbyKay · Married on 07/23/2016

Very involved and very flexible. Met with us a couple times prior to our wedding to ensure he had everything correct. Did a great job keeping the crowed excited and dancing all night long. Doesn't have all the flashy lights and smoke machines. keeps it simple and elegant. Very friendly and easy to work with. Goes above and beyond. One of the musicians who was supposed to play during our ceremony backed out about 3 hours before the ceremony. Mark had it covered with speakers, and recording of all the music just in case something like this happened. He really came through for us! Can't say enough great things about Mark! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Evelyn · Married on 05/15/2016

Mark Hersh was awesome! Not only is he the DJ of choice for the Staulters' family, but he is fun, professional, plays a wide variety of music and keeps party guests on the dance floor. He even traveled to Poughkeepsie, NY for our big day. Mark was very responsive to all our emails during our wedding planning process and ensured our wedding reception went as planned. He was very flexible and did a great job finding Latin songs, per our request. His music table display was clean and stream-lined. His lighting was just perfect. We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Hersh Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Evelyn & Bobby!! It was such a fun time celebrating with both of your families and all of your friends!! And thank you for the hotel room! Wishing you two nothing but great memories for many years to come!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2015

Mark was the DJ for my wedding last weekend and he was excellent. We found out about Mark through Paul Saunders, our photographer, and the both were wonderful to work with! He gave us the perfect wedding! Everything I asked was included and we received many compliments on the music. I highly recommend for any future parties/weddings/etc!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Hersh Productions's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth!! That was such a fun reception!! The Century House was a perfect choice for your venue! The dancers were awesome!! Many Congrats!! Wishing you and Grant a long and happy future together!! Cheers!!

Brianna · Married on 08/08/2015

I have been to several events where Mark has been the DJ and he always does a fantastic job! So there was no question on who I was going to hire for our wedding! Mark was easy to work with and open to our ideas. He helped us out with a sound system for the ceremony so that people could hear our musicians and our vows. He played a great variety of songs that kept people of all ages out on the dance floor all night long! He even replayed a song for my husband, who missed it the first time around. Our guests keep telling us how fun our wedding was- and Mark had a lot to do with that! We danced the night away!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Hersh Productions's reply:

Thanks for the nice comments Brianna! What a blast your wedding was! A beautiful ceremony, delicious food at Settle's Hill, and the dancers really rocked!!! I was honored to have been a part of your special day!! Wishing you and Damien a long and happy future together!!! -Mark

Kimberly · Married on 08/09/2013

Mark was the DJ at my parents' wedding, and now mine as well. He gave us the perfect party! Every thing I asked for was included and we received so many compliments on the music. He also did the music for our ceremony and it was done perfectly. I was so happy with our choice..I'm just sad its over!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Hersh Productions's reply:

Thanks Kim! I was glad to have been part of your special day! It did go way too fast! Here's wishing you two a long and happy future together!!
    Have a nice honeymoon and a safe trip back to Cali!

Laura · Married on 07/20/2013

Mark was the DJ at my sister’s wedding. Mark definitely knows how to keep the guests happy. We contacted primarily though email and he was extremely helpful. Mark is very professional and knowledgeable which will ensure amazing results at your wedding. Any request I had he accommodated immediately and focused on making my day special. Mark has a ton of suggestions and he responded immediately whenever I had questions. I would definitely recommend Hersh Productions to anyone looking for a DJ. He will do whatever you want to make sure you are happy. The guests loved the variety of music and filled the dance floor the whole night. Mark is more than willing to accommodate your wants and assist you with anything that you need. If you are looking for a DJ for any reason contact Mark because you will get exactly what you want!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Hersh Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for the nice comments Laura! It was my pleasure to have been a part of this special day for you and Jon. I never saw a Bride on the dance floor so much! I'm glad you had fun! Wishing you two a lifetime of happy memories!! -Mark

Tara · Married on 09/17/2011

I was so happy with using Mark as our DJ! He was definately worth the price if not more! He was very responsive and even met with us last minute before the wedding to go over things with us again.
    The music during our ceremony was perfect, and the reception was awesome because he was able to keep the crowd happy from grandparents to our 25 year old friends!
    I highly highly recommend Mark to everyone who just wants a really well versed DJ! Everyone always says the music makes it or breaks it and it definately made it!!

Sent on 09/18/2011
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2010

Played exactly what we expected.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Laura · Married on 06/30/2007

Mark was awesome! I've seen him at many different functions before which made me book him. He made our wedding fun and entertaining! He knew all the "hot" songs but played all the "oldies". Would hire him again in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/17/2008

Lindsey · Married on 08/29/2015

Mark Hersh is a true professional who is easy to work with and knows what he is doing! I chose him to DJ my wedding and he did a great job! He knew what songs were best to play at different points during the wedding. The DJ has such an important part in the atmosphere of the reception that it can make or break the night. Mark did a great job at judging the kind of reception that we wanted and made it happen. I would definitely use Mark Hersh again!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Hersh Productions's reply:

Thanks for the very kind words Lindsey! It was truly my pleasure to have been a part of your special day! Wishing you many many years of Happy Anniversaries to come!! -Mark