Hernando Beach Club Reviews

Hernando Beach Club 1
Hernando Beach Club 2
Hernando Beach Club 3

Sunni · Married on 07/13/2013

This place is a hidden gem. Not many people know about it but it is amazing! The venue is right on the Gulf of Mexico. You see nothing but gulf. Many people have outside weddings and that was my plan; however, the rain hit and I had my ceremony inside. Our ceremony was still amazing inside because of the size and layout of the venue. The views of the sunset in the back of this location are also amazing. They have to be one of the best sunsets I have ever seen. Also we were visited by manatees & dolphins while taking our sunset pictures. The price for this venue are extremely affordability for people on a budget. I definitely recommend this location.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Beautiful setting on the Gulf of Mexico. Unfortunately we had a shower of rain but the ceremony inside was just as pretty. The sun came out immediately afterwards so we have stunning pictures at sunset just like the happy couple had wanted.
    The only down side was a lack of changing space for the Bride and a shortage of bathrooms.

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • Tori

Tori Elizabeth · Married on 11/10/2018

4.2
      3.0

Beautiful All in One Venue

We booked the Hernando Beach Club for wedding in Nov 2018. The venue itself was perfect for both our ceremony and reception. Limited on places to do photos and we did have some severe miscommunication at the end of the night when the wedding ended versus when we had to be out of the building. However, overall, we had a very positive experience with them and would recommend. I would just advise caution to make sure all ideas and wants are clearly expressed prior to the wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2019