Hermitage Farm Reviews

Hermitage Farm View more information

Adam W. Married on 09/09/2020

Timeless and Unforgettable Experience

We got married on 9/21/2019 at Hermitage and had an amazing experience. The grounds are so stunning that only minimal decorations are needed for your own personal touch. We had the ceremony on the front steps with a musician playing music on the porch above and the setting was just perfect. If there are more than 5 people in your bridal party it may be difficult to all squeeze up on the porch but it makes for a great setting. The concrete pad that is poured out back makes it so there is no need to rent a dance floor. It was also a huge bonus that we had 6 rooms so we could have the bridal party stay at Hermitage and save on hotel rooms. Meredith was a pleasure to work with and I could tell she cared about us having a pleasant experience. Erika was also great to have and made sure everything went smooth for the house guests. Overall I would recommend Hermitage to anyone looking for a venue.
    Ellie Married on 06/23/2018
    We LOVED having our wedding weekend at Hermitage Farm. The house was gorgeous and well-kept throughout the weekend, and Ashleigh was always kind and easy to communicate with. It's definitely a pricey venue, but we were able to host all of our festivities there (from Rehearsal Dinner to getting ready day-of), which made it worth it. It was truly a dream to get married here!
    Amanda Married on 05/27/2017
    Ashleigh was a dream to work with. The farm is incredible! Our guests loved the atmosphere and how Kentucky it felt! I would pick this location every day and twice on Sunday!!
    Leigh Married on 06/20/2015
    Beautiful Venue offering outdoor space as well as inside accommodations for overnight stay and optional Rehearsal Dinner. Perfectly highlights Kentucky and its attributes.
    Gabrielle Married on 10/15/2016
    From the moment that I saw the Hermitage, I knew it was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. It is an absolutely gorgeous venue. Ashleigh was wonderful to work with, and we we so happy with all of the other staff who helped make our weekend stay wonderful. Having the house with full-amenities was exceptionally useful on the day of the wedding. The day was absolutely perfect. We especially loved the little touches that greeted us upon arrival. The only negative was the price, but it was still worth it in my eyes, considering it perfectly matched what I wanted. Highly recommend Hermitage Farm.