Heritage Springs Country Club Reviews

69 | New Port Richey, FL

69 Reviews for Heritage Springs Country Club

Chad Tarbutton · Married on 02/22/2020

Couldn't have asked for better

My wife and I decided to use Heritage Spring as our venue. Michelle was amazing to work with. She made sure we had exactly what we wanted. The food tasting went perfectly and everything tasted 5 star. During the reception, everything was exactly as we pictured. Food was perfect. All the guests complimented how tasty and wonderfully decorated it was. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for the best priced, best food, and best everything. Thanks again for all the hard work Michelle and crew!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Michael

Michael and Marietta Marotta · Married on 02/08/2020

Awesome Experience!

Michelle Jarrell , Tommy and staff were phenomenal! Michelle and Tommy were always available with helpful hints and were accommodating every time we made changes up until the day of the event. They always acted with respect and in a professional manor. The room looked exquisite with chair covers and decorative candle centerpieces. Food and service were impeccable! We keep on receiving positive reviews from our guests at how wonderful our son and daughter in law’s wedding celebration was. The cocktail hour and dessert table were beautifully presented . The sit down dinner of tableside cut prime rib, shrimp stuffed with crab meat, and pesto chicken choices were excellent. Bill our chef and his cooks prepared an outstanding meal. The bartenders kept the drinks flowing. Thank you Michelle, Tommy and staff for providing a memorable evening! We highly recommend Heritage Springs Country Club for any catering event!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Leah Ball · Married on 08/03/2019

Ball wedding

Our wedding was absolutely amazing! Michelle Jarrell made everything so easy for us! Appetizers and food were absolutely delicious and our guests were talking about it for days after. All decorations were set up exactly how we wanted them and it looked so beautiful in every room. Our entire wedding was just perfect because of Michelle and the rest of the staff at heritage springs!! Strongly recommend hosting your events there! You will be so pleased with everything just like we were!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Michelle Hackmann · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection!

Just had our wedding there on June 8. All I can say is perfection from beginning to end. The staff at Heritage Springs was professional, polished and so responsive. Michelle Jarrell is amazing at what she does - she made our wedding reception run smoothly from start to finish. She was easy to communicate with, set everything up beautifully and took care of things behind the scenes that we didn't even know about. Everything was so perfectly planned out and executed. I cannot recommend this venue with Michelle eand her staff enough. We are so, so glad we chose Heritage Springs for our reception.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/16/2019

The most perfect wedding day!

I cannot say enough good things about Michelle and her staff at Heritage Springs! From the very first meeting, I could tell Michelle was highly organized and super flexible with any idea I had to make this wedding day perfect for me. Leading up to our wedding day, she responded right away to any question and gave me tons of infomation and questions to think about so everything was planned out perfectly. The day of our wedding went by seamlessly and Michelle and her staff made it so we didn’t have to lift a finger. The food, staff, and service was incredible that day!! The staff was on stop of everything. One even made sure my husband and I always had our drinks refilled and checked up on us during the reception. Everyone after the wedding was ranting and raving about how good the food was and how much they enjoyed our ceremony and reception. STOP LOOKING for venues! This is THE ONE!!! If I could give 10 starts I would!

Sent on 03/26/2019

D Marsh · Married on 03/16/2019

Best place for a no-stress wedding

My daughter's wedding could not have been more perfect and it was all because of the excellent service provided by Michelle and her staff. She made everything so easy during the planning stages and then the execution was flawless. I can't think of any time that I felt even the slightest bit of worry about something going wrong. The food was awesome and the staff seemed to anticipate the needs of everyone. A guest who is a restaurant owner even commented on how impressed he was with the food and the service. And at the end of the evening, they packed up the items we brought so we could enjoy the send off. All of this, and the price was incredible.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Theohari

Theohari Poulakidas Tsagaris · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding of our dreams!

Heritage Springs Country Club was a dream come true. Michele does so much more than her title as a Food and Beverage Manager suggests!!! She stayed in constant contact with us if anything changed, and was always able to answer any questions we may have had. Michele was professional, kind, and extremely knowledgeable.

The venue was the perfect size and a dream location for all of our guests. We have over 175 people, many of whom came from out of town, and they were just blown away by the reception hall room as well as the scenery around the actual Country Club. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to have most of our photos taken on the grounds as well! Truly heaven sent for our special day.

And don’t even get me started on the food. I have never attended a wedding where the consensus was how amazing the food was. To this day, I am still being told how incredible all the food was. The appetizers were a blast!!! The bacon wrapped scallops were the app of the night!!! And the entree was cooked so perfectly!!! It doesn’t matter if you like steak, chicken, Salmon, or vegetarian...all of the entrees were cooked perfectly and paired well with traditional sides.

Honestly, we couldn’t have chosen a better location to have our wedding reception at. We are so thankful for all of the hell Michele was able to give us for our special day. 5 stars all the way!!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Shelby Spring · Married on 10/20/2018

A perfectly seamless wedding night!

We honestly can't recommend Michelle enough at Heritage Springs. She pieced together all of our ideas/visions and created our dream wedding. Michelle spent so much time making sure every little detail, big or small, was perfectly in place. She had the venue looking dreamy and elegant for us. Not only was Michelle professional and personable (and obviously the best), but her staff as well. They all kept checking to see if we needed anything from the bar or kitchen. Michelle and her wonderful crew did so much for us; they kept the magic of tradition alive for us (keeping us hidden from one another), fed and hydrated (very important -- they even sent me home with a to go box!), and they literally transformed the place into our dream. Our wedding ceremony to the reception was seamless! We did not have to worry about a single thing!! Not only were we highly satisfied but all of our guests raved about the food and atmosphere of the place! We honestly can't thank Michelle and her team enough. If we could rate Heritage Springs more than 5 stars, we would!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Elise · Married on 04/28/2018

Finding the right wedding venue can be a daunting task, but fortunately and thankfully we found Heritage Springs Country Club. Honestly, out of all of the wedding planning, booking with Heritage Springs was the best decision we made. Seriously, stop reading this review and book now!

Okay, so you decided to keep reading… Heritage Springs was absolutely amazing! We had our ceremony outside and the space was so beautiful. It’s also covered which is really nice, especially with the Florida weather. The cocktail hour and reception space were also wonderful and the food was delicious. Other venues will trick you with the pricing, but with Heritage Springs you get the pricing with no hidden surprises and it’s amazing how many different options are included in the packages they offer.

This review wouldn’t be complete without mentioning Michelle Jarrell, the event director, and her staff. Michelle was outstanding throughout the whole process. Michelle is very organized, great with communication, and does whatever she can to ensure your event is perfect. The whole entire staff was great too and really made sure all of our guests were taken care of.

We didn’t quite know what to expect for our wedding, but Heritage Springs far exceeded all of our expectations. We had nothing but an absolutely wonderful experience and would highly recommend Heritage Springs, especially for someone who is looking for the whole package without all the headaches.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Ron · Married on 02/10/2018

If you are looking for a wedding venue that will leave you completely satisfied, then you really need to look no further than Michelle and her team at Heritage Springs Golf and Country Club. The pre-wedding planning over the course of 9 months was as much fun as the wedding itself. Michelle guided us through the process every step of the way, making suggestions and ensuring that we got everything we wanted to make it our own. Every request was met with, "we can do that". You want something changed, no problem. Last minute changes were no issue. Every pre-planning session left us feeling satisfied and excited about the next.

If that wasn't easy enough, the rehearsal and wedding day were just icing on the cake. You make a lot of individual decisions along the way and then just leave it up to the venue to make sure it all comes together. Well, come together it did. The ceremony room was spectacular! The white draping and flowers on each side of the fireplace made for a setting that was magical. As guests were coming in you could almost hear them gasp from the room we were waiting in. From there the guests moved to the cocktail reception, which funny enough many thought was where the reception was happening and were trying to figure out where they were going to put a dance floor. However, once the doors opened to the reception hall (which we got to preview), everyone knew that they were in for a magical night. The tables were unbelievably beautiful, the room was beautifully lit, the food was fantastic and the evening went off without one single hitch. Not that I was worried because if there had been one - Michelle was right there to make sure it was corrected.

A fancy hotel that would likely be astronomically more expensive than Heritage Springs could not have made our wedding any better or any more beautiful. I wish we were allowed to give 10 stars, as we certainly would!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Marc · Married on 06/24/2017

From start to finish, no detail left out, every possibility presented. In what is typically a very stressful planning cycle, Michelle made it look easy. Set up was perfect, the food was excellent, and the service had just the right balance of attentiveness and transparency. A first class event all the way. Everything we had hoped for. Many of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they had attended.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Linz · Married on 04/29/2017

First and for most, not only is this venue gorgeous, clean, affordable and food is great but the most important part of this whole experience was working with Michelle Jarrell. I can't tell you all enough how incredible, friendly, on point and efficient Michelle is. No worries with her, I put my trust in her and she delivered more. Thank you so much Michelle for everything.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Patricia · Married on 02/25/2017

We celebrated our daughter's wedding last night to her best friend at Heritage Springs Country Club. From the very first day we met Michelle, her assistant Tommy, and the staff at the venue - my daughter and I knew we were done looking for a place to have the ceremony and reception! If you want a rockstar wedding coordinator - look no more! I am not kidding. I am a hard critic and have high expectations from a customer service level - I expect excellence. You will find excellence from start to finish at Heritage Springs. Michelle is organized, truly listens to what you want, and helps you create the wedding venue theme you are dreaming of! My daughter put so much time, thought, and love into every detail of her wedding day - and yesterday it was truly fulfilled - and even more than we expected! The venue was beautifully decorated - by the staff. We did nothing other than provide the decorations. I could basically walk around and tweak a few things and let me tell you - it was so relieving!!! Connie, the florist did an amazing job on the arch for the ceremony! It was everything my daughter wanted - all she did was have a conversation with her by phone - and Connie ran with it and created a gorgeous black wrought iron arch filled with roses, pearls, vines, and greenery!!! The food... Was amazing! Our bartender Tara was lovely and took care of our guests with all her pro skills, smile, and excellent service. The servers were absolute professionals! Very kind, helpful, and accommodating!!! Thank you!!
    Michelle (the wedding coordinator) - I have to thank again because, and I am going to repeat it... she is a rockstar - her staff works hard for her and they have complete respect for her!! When you have a team of professionals that take pride in their work, and respect one another - IT shows!!!! Thank you!!
    So, if you want to have an awesome, beautiful, completely stress free day - please, look no more!!
    You will be exceptionally surprised - and not disappointed.

Sent on 03/01/2017

heather · Married on 02/11/2017

What a wonderful venue! Michelle and her staff are amazing. They do everything they can to make your day amazing. My wedding could not have been more perfect! The food is exquiste! Everyone loved it. Thank you for helping me plan the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Alyxandra · Married on 01/21/2017

Working with Heritage Springs Country Club for my daughters wedding was wonderful! Michelle Jarrell took an interest in each and every detail of the wedding. We were able to access the Bridal Room by 8:00 am. We had an employee check on us thru the day. The ball room looked beautiful. Exactly what we envisioned the wedding would be! The meal choices were fantastic. We had a plated meal. There were a choice of Fish, Beef and Chicken. It was also important to me to have the tip and gratuity included in the quoted price. It was 1 less detail to worry about. The food was delicious. The Prime Rib was served tableside. I feel it made a great difference in the wonderful quality and taste of the meal. Delightful! The ceremony in the foyer infront of the fireplace was beautiful. The chaircovers and sashes made the room. I can not thank Heritage Springs and their staff for making the wedding day complete! Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Lindsay · Married on 01/07/2017

We had our wedding on January 7th 2017, and Michelle made our experience so memorable! Everything went perfectly. She was super helpful, flexible and resourceful. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. The scenery was beautiful, and depending on weather, accommodations could easily be met.

Sent on 01/12/2017

desiree · Married on 11/13/2016

Michelle and Tommy were great! Very organized, helpful, great food, beautiful venue and lots of options! Lots of beautiful picture spot options, staff all friendly and accomadating

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Heritage springs is the most beautiful place to have your wedding! And if that doesn't sell you then let me tell you that Michelle and the crew made my wedding flawless down to the last detail!! I had enough to worry about but not once was it about the venue! The food was to die for!! The heritage chicken is amazing, and we had an amazing night, thank you so much heritage springs for making my wedding so memorable!!

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/09/2016

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful everything about this venue is. Michelle is AMAZING! Her assistant tommy is awesome as well and all the staff is top notch. From start to finish it was such a smooth planning process with Michelle's help and guidance and the day of was simply magical and ran so smooth. We got so many compliments about the professionalism of the staff and how smooth everything ran.

I got ready on location and so did the guys (there's a pool table in the room they got ready in so they were thrilled and tons of mirrors in ours so it was perfect). Throughout the day we were checked on and offered drinks as needed, it was so nice.

Ceremony and reception were set up above and beyond what I could have imagined. They truly transformed my vision and I was so happy.

Food was great!! We got so many compliments and it's a ton of food. We had an open bar and I totally recommend. Drinks were delicious and people were having a great time.

I'm still waiting for pictures but I'm sure they will be beautiful. You're given golf carts to take pictures out on the course and the few bridges they have over water.

We did a sparkler exit and had a car waiting to pick us up and all the staff got it set up safely and quickly and made sure all of our belongings and cards made it in to the car with no issues.

I highly recommend this venue. It was the most reasonable one we found in the area and it's beautiful. But above the beauty Michelle is just so amazing. If you want a beautiful, stress free wedding day, you want to work with Michelle and all of the staff at heritage springs :)

Sent on 07/20/2016

carmen · Married on 06/11/2016

I would absolutely recommend this country club Michelle is a very good coordinator I have my wedding there and I din't have to worry about anything Michelle took care of every little detail .

Sent on 06/18/2016

brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

Heritage Springs was absolutely amazing! Such an amazing find. When searching for a wedding venue I was looking for a place I could have my ceremony, reception, get ready at, and have a great alcohol and dinner selection, and Heritage Springs was perfect for that. Michelle (the director) was actually on vacation for the day of my wedding so her assistant Tommy was there. I was definitely worried because throughout the entire planning process I dealt mainly with Michelle but Tommy did an AMAZING job. Up until the wedding I emailed Michelle tons and tons of questions. Constantly apologizing for bothering her and for the stupid little questions and not once did she seem bothered. On the day of, I asked Tommy even MORE questions! Like at the end of my reception I had no idea how to casually pay my DJ and photographer and he explained exactly when to do it. He even split up a fight between some family :-) Tara (i'm not sure her position) was also great! She hung out with me while the bridal party went to line up for the ceremony and she was such a sweet heart. All throughout the wedding she was checking on my husband and I to make sure our drinks were constantly filled. My entire wedding day was absolutely perfect and it couldn't have been any better and it was all thanks to the entire staff at Heritage Springs.

Sent on 05/18/2016
  • Eng

Eng · Married on 04/16/2016

It was our pleasure to met up and work with Michelle from the first day! She was very organized, flexible, and accommodating to every aspect of our needs and made our Wedding day the most memorable experience of our new Chapter.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Brett · Married on 03/12/2016

Please Please choose this venue, the food was perfect and the service and display made our wedding absolutely wonderful. My wife and I had an idea about how we wanted our wedding to be and Michelle took it to another level and made our special night even better than we ever imagined. The price was very affordable and in my opinion way better then what we payed for. We had at least over 50 people specifically come to us and say that it was the best wedding they have ever seen and that was all thanks to Heritage Springs and more importantly Michelle Jarrell personally over saw everything and made sure it went perfect. If you don't book with them you will miss out on a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Blair · Married on 10/25/2015

Heritage Springs, along with Michelle and her team, provided my husband and I with a beautiful wedding that exceeded our expectations. Michelle took care of every detail, and the whole day went smoothly. We also received many compliments regarding the food, set up, and open bar. Throughout the process, Michelle was very fast to respond to all of my emails. The week of the wedding, she was very flexible with several changes that I had to make to the seating plan and guest list. Every detail was executed perfectly!!! I highly recommend Heritage Springs. They are the perfect price, great service, and a memorable venue.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Shawn · Married on 10/17/2015

Michelle was phenomenal! Anything I needed, she was there. She helped to make my day as stress free as possible, and she was successful. It was more amazing than I could have imagined! She also recommended DJ LV, who held to his promise of bringing the party! He was allot of fun!

Sent on 11/09/2015