Heritage Springs Country Club Reviews

62 | New Port Richey, FL

62 Reviews for Heritage Springs Country Club

Shelby Spring · Married on 10/20/2018

A perfectly seamless wedding night!

We honestly can't recommend Michelle enough at Heritage Springs. She pieced together all of our ideas/visions and created our dream wedding. Michelle spent so much time making sure every little detail, big or small, was perfectly in place. She had the venue looking dreamy and elegant for us. Not only was Michelle professional and personable (and obviously the best), but her staff as well. They all kept checking to see if we needed anything from the bar or kitchen. Michelle and her wonderful crew did so much for us; they kept the magic of tradition alive for us (keeping us hidden from one another), fed and hydrated (very important -- they even sent me home with a to go box!), and they literally transformed the place into our dream. Our wedding ceremony to the reception was seamless! We did not have to worry about a single thing!! Not only were we highly satisfied but all of our guests raved about the food and atmosphere of the place! We honestly can't thank Michelle and her team enough. If we could rate Heritage Springs more than 5 stars, we would!

Elise · Married on 04/28/2018

Finding the right wedding venue can be a daunting task, but fortunately and thankfully we found Heritage Springs Country Club. Honestly, out of all of the wedding planning, booking with Heritage Springs was the best decision we made. Seriously, stop reading this review and book now!

Okay, so you decided to keep reading… Heritage Springs was absolutely amazing! We had our ceremony outside and the space was so beautiful. It’s also covered which is really nice, especially with the Florida weather. The cocktail hour and reception space were also wonderful and the food was delicious. Other venues will trick you with the pricing, but with Heritage Springs you get the pricing with no hidden surprises and it’s amazing how many different options are included in the packages they offer.

This review wouldn’t be complete without mentioning Michelle Jarrell, the event director, and her staff. Michelle was outstanding throughout the whole process. Michelle is very organized, great with communication, and does whatever she can to ensure your event is perfect. The whole entire staff was great too and really made sure all of our guests were taken care of.

We didn’t quite know what to expect for our wedding, but Heritage Springs far exceeded all of our expectations. We had nothing but an absolutely wonderful experience and would highly recommend Heritage Springs, especially for someone who is looking for the whole package without all the headaches.

Ron · Married on 02/10/2018

If you are looking for a wedding venue that will leave you completely satisfied, then you really need to look no further than Michelle and her team at Heritage Springs Golf and Country Club. The pre-wedding planning over the course of 9 months was as much fun as the wedding itself. Michelle guided us through the process every step of the way, making suggestions and ensuring that we got everything we wanted to make it our own. Every request was met with, "we can do that". You want something changed, no problem. Last minute changes were no issue. Every pre-planning session left us feeling satisfied and excited about the next.

If that wasn't easy enough, the rehearsal and wedding day were just icing on the cake. You make a lot of individual decisions along the way and then just leave it up to the venue to make sure it all comes together. Well, come together it did. The ceremony room was spectacular! The white draping and flowers on each side of the fireplace made for a setting that was magical. As guests were coming in you could almost hear them gasp from the room we were waiting in. From there the guests moved to the cocktail reception, which funny enough many thought was where the reception was happening and were trying to figure out where they were going to put a dance floor. However, once the doors opened to the reception hall (which we got to preview), everyone knew that they were in for a magical night. The tables were unbelievably beautiful, the room was beautifully lit, the food was fantastic and the evening went off without one single hitch. Not that I was worried because if there had been one - Michelle was right there to make sure it was corrected.

A fancy hotel that would likely be astronomically more expensive than Heritage Springs could not have made our wedding any better or any more beautiful. I wish we were allowed to give 10 stars, as we certainly would!

Marc · Married on 06/24/2017

From start to finish, no detail left out, every possibility presented. In what is typically a very stressful planning cycle, Michelle made it look easy. Set up was perfect, the food was excellent, and the service had just the right balance of attentiveness and transparency. A first class event all the way. Everything we had hoped for. Many of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they had attended.

Linz · Married on 04/29/2017

First and for most, not only is this venue gorgeous, clean, affordable and food is great but the most important part of this whole experience was working with Michelle Jarrell. I can't tell you all enough how incredible, friendly, on point and efficient Michelle is. No worries with her, I put my trust in her and she delivered more. Thank you so much Michelle for everything.

Patricia · Married on 02/25/2017

We celebrated our daughter's wedding last night to her best friend at Heritage Springs Country Club. From the very first day we met Michelle, her assistant Tommy, and the staff at the venue - my daughter and I knew we were done looking for a place to have the ceremony and reception! If you want a rockstar wedding coordinator - look no more! I am not kidding. I am a hard critic and have high expectations from a customer service level - I expect excellence. You will find excellence from start to finish at Heritage Springs. Michelle is organized, truly listens to what you want, and helps you create the wedding venue theme you are dreaming of! My daughter put so much time, thought, and love into every detail of her wedding day - and yesterday it was truly fulfilled - and even more than we expected! The venue was beautifully decorated - by the staff. We did nothing other than provide the decorations. I could basically walk around and tweak a few things and let me tell you - it was so relieving!!! Connie, the florist did an amazing job on the arch for the ceremony! It was everything my daughter wanted - all she did was have a conversation with her by phone - and Connie ran with it and created a gorgeous black wrought iron arch filled with roses, pearls, vines, and greenery!!! The food... Was amazing! Our bartender Tara was lovely and took care of our guests with all her pro skills, smile, and excellent service. The servers were absolute professionals! Very kind, helpful, and accommodating!!! Thank you!!
    Michelle (the wedding coordinator) - I have to thank again because, and I am going to repeat it... she is a rockstar - her staff works hard for her and they have complete respect for her!! When you have a team of professionals that take pride in their work, and respect one another - IT shows!!!! Thank you!!
    So, if you want to have an awesome, beautiful, completely stress free day - please, look no more!!
    You will be exceptionally surprised - and not disappointed.

heather · Married on 02/11/2017

What a wonderful venue! Michelle and her staff are amazing. They do everything they can to make your day amazing. My wedding could not have been more perfect! The food is exquiste! Everyone loved it. Thank you for helping me plan the wedding of my dreams!

Alyxandra · Married on 01/21/2017

Working with Heritage Springs Country Club for my daughters wedding was wonderful! Michelle Jarrell took an interest in each and every detail of the wedding. We were able to access the Bridal Room by 8:00 am. We had an employee check on us thru the day. The ball room looked beautiful. Exactly what we envisioned the wedding would be! The meal choices were fantastic. We had a plated meal. There were a choice of Fish, Beef and Chicken. It was also important to me to have the tip and gratuity included in the quoted price. It was 1 less detail to worry about. The food was delicious. The Prime Rib was served tableside. I feel it made a great difference in the wonderful quality and taste of the meal. Delightful! The ceremony in the foyer infront of the fireplace was beautiful. The chaircovers and sashes made the room. I can not thank Heritage Springs and their staff for making the wedding day complete! Highly recommended.

Lindsay · Married on 01/07/2017

We had our wedding on January 7th 2017, and Michelle made our experience so memorable! Everything went perfectly. She was super helpful, flexible and resourceful. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. The scenery was beautiful, and depending on weather, accommodations could easily be met.

desiree · Married on 11/13/2016

Michelle and Tommy were great! Very organized, helpful, great food, beautiful venue and lots of options! Lots of beautiful picture spot options, staff all friendly and accomadating

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Heritage springs is the most beautiful place to have your wedding! And if that doesn't sell you then let me tell you that Michelle and the crew made my wedding flawless down to the last detail!! I had enough to worry about but not once was it about the venue! The food was to die for!! The heritage chicken is amazing, and we had an amazing night, thank you so much heritage springs for making my wedding so memorable!!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/09/2016

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful everything about this venue is. Michelle is AMAZING! Her assistant tommy is awesome as well and all the staff is top notch. From start to finish it was such a smooth planning process with Michelle's help and guidance and the day of was simply magical and ran so smooth. We got so many compliments about the professionalism of the staff and how smooth everything ran.

I got ready on location and so did the guys (there's a pool table in the room they got ready in so they were thrilled and tons of mirrors in ours so it was perfect). Throughout the day we were checked on and offered drinks as needed, it was so nice.

Ceremony and reception were set up above and beyond what I could have imagined. They truly transformed my vision and I was so happy.

Food was great!! We got so many compliments and it's a ton of food. We had an open bar and I totally recommend. Drinks were delicious and people were having a great time.

I'm still waiting for pictures but I'm sure they will be beautiful. You're given golf carts to take pictures out on the course and the few bridges they have over water.

We did a sparkler exit and had a car waiting to pick us up and all the staff got it set up safely and quickly and made sure all of our belongings and cards made it in to the car with no issues.

I highly recommend this venue. It was the most reasonable one we found in the area and it's beautiful. But above the beauty Michelle is just so amazing. If you want a beautiful, stress free wedding day, you want to work with Michelle and all of the staff at heritage springs :)

carmen · Married on 06/11/2016

I would absolutely recommend this country club Michelle is a very good coordinator I have my wedding there and I din't have to worry about anything Michelle took care of every little detail .

brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

Heritage Springs was absolutely amazing! Such an amazing find. When searching for a wedding venue I was looking for a place I could have my ceremony, reception, get ready at, and have a great alcohol and dinner selection, and Heritage Springs was perfect for that. Michelle (the director) was actually on vacation for the day of my wedding so her assistant Tommy was there. I was definitely worried because throughout the entire planning process I dealt mainly with Michelle but Tommy did an AMAZING job. Up until the wedding I emailed Michelle tons and tons of questions. Constantly apologizing for bothering her and for the stupid little questions and not once did she seem bothered. On the day of, I asked Tommy even MORE questions! Like at the end of my reception I had no idea how to casually pay my DJ and photographer and he explained exactly when to do it. He even split up a fight between some family :-) Tara (i'm not sure her position) was also great! She hung out with me while the bridal party went to line up for the ceremony and she was such a sweet heart. All throughout the wedding she was checking on my husband and I to make sure our drinks were constantly filled. My entire wedding day was absolutely perfect and it couldn't have been any better and it was all thanks to the entire staff at Heritage Springs.

• Eng

Eng · Married on 04/16/2016

It was our pleasure to met up and work with Michelle from the first day! She was very organized, flexible, and accommodating to every aspect of our needs and made our Wedding day the most memorable experience of our new Chapter.

Brett · Married on 03/12/2016

Please Please choose this venue, the food was perfect and the service and display made our wedding absolutely wonderful. My wife and I had an idea about how we wanted our wedding to be and Michelle took it to another level and made our special night even better than we ever imagined. The price was very affordable and in my opinion way better then what we payed for. We had at least over 50 people specifically come to us and say that it was the best wedding they have ever seen and that was all thanks to Heritage Springs and more importantly Michelle Jarrell personally over saw everything and made sure it went perfect. If you don't book with them you will miss out on a beautiful wedding.

Blair · Married on 10/25/2015

Heritage Springs, along with Michelle and her team, provided my husband and I with a beautiful wedding that exceeded our expectations. Michelle took care of every detail, and the whole day went smoothly. We also received many compliments regarding the food, set up, and open bar. Throughout the process, Michelle was very fast to respond to all of my emails. The week of the wedding, she was very flexible with several changes that I had to make to the seating plan and guest list. Every detail was executed perfectly!!! I highly recommend Heritage Springs. They are the perfect price, great service, and a memorable venue.

Shawn · Married on 10/17/2015

Michelle was phenomenal! Anything I needed, she was there. She helped to make my day as stress free as possible, and she was successful. It was more amazing than I could have imagined! She also recommended DJ LV, who held to his promise of bringing the party! He was allot of fun!

Michelle has it together. If you're looking for a place where you can plan a wedding and then show up the day of and literally worry about nothing, this is it! Michelle and her staff cover every detail, no matter how small, to ensure they know exactly what you want. The day of, they are friendly, warm, flexible, and organized. My guests commented on the great quality of food, the impeccable service, and the beauty of the reception hall. You're going to love it!

Michelle · Married on 09/12/2015

Heritage Springs Country Club is absolutely wonderful. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. The venue itself is so beautiful. Michelle Jarrell is THE BEST wedding coordinator you could ever have. She is SO thorough, helpful, and knowledgeable. Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without her. Our wedding was PERFECT. Everything went so smoothly with no hiccups (that I am aware of :) ) I am so happy we chose this venue. It was the best day of my life and it is all thanks to Heritage Springs! THANK YOU!!!

jacky · Married on 07/11/2015

As soon as i was engaged the wedding planning started just five minutes later, but as soon as I had looked at about 3 different venues i was very discouraged. Everything was buy this separate and this gets charged more and so on and so on. well I wasn't sure what were could find that was in our budget, until a family friend told us to look into Heritage Springs Country Club because she had just attended a wedding here. We were greeted by Michelle who is hands down the most incredible person who walks this wedding planning earth and she instantly made me feel good and my mother in law was in tears by the time we had left. Michelle and her staff are truly amazing and are there to make wedding dreams come true and they treated all of our guests with so much respect and were always prompt to handle any kind of hiccup or anything anyone needed. The food here is also incredible, we had such a hard time trying to pick entrees for our guests because they were all so wonderful and the appetizers for cocktail hour were just as amazing along with the peach sangria that all our guests loved! If I could do it all again i would definitely choose his venue!!!!

Diane · Married on 07/11/2015

My son and now my beautiful daughter-in-law had their wedding at Heritage Springs Country Club. We shopped all around Tampa and we never thought to explore Trinity which was only 20 minutes away from our house. It if was not for a friend attending a wedding at this venue and telling us how wonderful it was, we would have missed out an amazing venue. Michelle was incredible!!! She is so professional, she is on top of things, flexible. She really makes sure that every detail is taken care of and accommodates the bride and groom's needs and any changes. She is a pleasure to work with as well has the staff. The food was fantastic, delicious and portions were great and portions generous. The facility is just so beautiful!!!! The really nice bonus is that the price per person is all inclusive per each package (Food, beverage, alcohol, linens, take mirrors/vases, taxes and gratuity). We will never forget this amazing experience, and we owe it all to Michelle. If you are searching for a place to host your reception, please check this place out. The minute I walked into the ballroom, I knew it was the place for us. Thank you Michelle and your staff for providing us with an incredible wedding memory!!! Diane, Tom, Jacky and Michael.

Heritage Springs is a beautiful wedding venue especially if you want to do everything in the same place! Michelle was great! She helped with everything and made our wedding day beautiful! The food was amazing! All steaks came out perfect and fast.

Every thing was amazing staff are very accomidating. Let us decorate the night before and made our wedding perfect. Michelle made our reception amazing. The food was great too, we have had many compliments saying how great the food was. Thank you so much.

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/12/2015

FABULOUS! BEAUTIFUL!! AMAZING!! Great wedding coordinator! Beautiful venue! Professional staff! I couldn't have asked or dreamed for better!