Heritage Sandy Springs Reviews

84 Reviews for Heritage Sandy Springs

1 User photo

Heritage Sandy Springs 1

Jillian · Married on 10/13/2017

We couldn’t have imagined a more perfect setting for our diy wedding. The garden and house at Heritage Sandy Springs allowed us to have the intimate backyard feeling we wanted for our special day. Laini was professional, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. She was able to provide the direction my “go with the flow” style of wedding planning desperately needed by offering suggestions and answering questions I didn’t even know I had. I would highly recommend Laini and the venue to anyone looking for a beautiful and affordable place to have their wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Aaron · Married on 10/08/2017

My wife and I got married here in October and even though it rained and we couldn't utilize the outside space we were able to have a fantastic ceremony/reception in the ballroom to ensure our special day was memorable for everyone involved!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Heritage Sandy Springs 2

Nachelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Heritage at Sandy Springs was great!!!! Everyone was helpful and they made planning so easy!!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Laini was a big help on our wedding day. She was very professional, answered all of my questions and was very sweet. We got married in the Heritage Hall. The venue was beautiful and everything was just the way we wanted it. Thank you Heritage Sandy Springs for helping make my wedding day an unforgettable moment.

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Deneen

Deneen · Married on 06/24/2017

We had our wedding at Heritage of Sandy Springs on 6/24/2017 and I am beyond glad that we made that decision! Laini was such a great help to us and professional through it all. The venue was perfect and beautiful for our wedding day.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Deneen! It was a pleasure working with you in preparation for your wedding! - L. Davis

Liz · Married on 06/17/2017

This place is PERFECT for a garden wedding. We had the ceremony and reception at the Williams-Payne House & grounds. Laini was a breeze to work with, extremely accommodating. You definitely can get the bang for your buck here. They provide tables, chairs and allow you to bring in outside alcohol/catering. A perfect DIY venue. I can't say enough great things about it!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2017

Laini was amazing! She responded to all questions we had and was a huge help in working with us as we were living out of state while planning our wedding. I wouldn't recommend another facility.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

Brittany, thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and Maurice as you planned from out-of-state! We are glad that you enjoyed your special day! -- L. Davis

Sharita · Married on 04/30/2017

This venue is definitely a best value! Beautiful venue and we had full access to every inch! Parking was a small and only challenge. The venue reps were more than accommodating and flexible.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

We are so glad to hear that you took full advantage of using the full property for your wedding and wedding photos. Thank you for hosting your wedding with us! - L. Davis
  • Billy

Billy · Married on 04/07/2017

Heritage Sandy Springs was a blessing to work with. The staff was very helpful with amenities for the wedding and reception. The site is very beautiful and make for great pictures. Everyone of our guests was very delighted with the venue and was amazed by the experience. You won't go wrong by using this facility!

The Glovers

Sent on 05/05/2017

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

Billy, thank you for hosting your wedding at Heritage. We are glad to hear that you received such positive feedback from your guests. Congratulations again! - L. Davis

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

I had the frantic out-of-area search, for a small last minute wedding venue for my daughter last fall. Thankfully, after contacting the Dunwoody chamber of commerce, they recommended Heritage at Sandy Springs. I only needed space for a wedding, since my daughter had already contracted elsewhere for a reception venue. Laini was wonderful to work with given my short booking time. We ended up using the Veranda and had the most beautiful Oct. wedding. The grounds were perfect for pictures and everyone assisting were so helpful to both us and our florist. Cost/ time for the rental was a super great value. Had I known about Heritage Sandy Springs earlier, we would have had the reception there also. By the way, my daughter was super excited to have the wedding there instead of at the restaurant that she had originally planned. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Cathye · Married on 10/30/2016

Everyone that works here is very friendly. I used them for my ceremony only and it was perfect. There is a place to get ready in as well as several locations to choose for the actual ceremony. Chairs are included! We were going to add our own decorations but the site is so beautiful on it's own that decorations weren't needed! We opted to purchase a personalized brick ($50) to be placed on their brick path. It was ready by our wedding day so we could have pictures with it!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Cathye! It was a pleasure working with you. Congrats again to you and Chris!

Rice · Married on 10/01/2016

Beautiful venue and great staff! We had our wedding and reception here on Oct 1st 2016 (175 pple) and used the garden house for the bridal party to get ready in and the grounds for the wedding and cocktail hr. We used the reception hall for the reception and everything was absolutely beautiful! Special thanks to Laini for working through all of my last minute changes and being so patient with us! The grounds really does decorate itself with the garden and greenery so no needs for lots of decorations outside

Sent on 10/06/2016

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

It was a pleasure bringing your BIG vision for your special day to life ! Congratulations! :)

Lina · Married on 09/24/2016

i love this venue so very much and can't wait to book it again for others events. I worked with Laini for our wedding and she was great and very flexible. Laini was always available to reply to my multiple emails . The venue is so beautiful for outdoor and indoor weddings. Thank you

Sent on 11/09/2016

Kimberly · Married on 07/16/2016

Everyone at Heritage Sandy Springs was a joy to work with! An added plus is that tables and chairs are included in the rental fee which is one less thing to worry about! I highly recommend this venue...a hidden gem!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

Thank you for hosting your event with us!

Sue · Married on 07/02/2016

I had a wonderful event on the Fourth of July weekend. The venue accommodated over 100 guests and I had a large dance floor. The bridal suite and kitchen area was a bonus. The event coordinator worked with me and made sure I had all I needed. There is plenty of parking and is in a nice party of Sandy Springs. The grounds are well manicured and for the price I couldn't refuse. I liked that I had control of what food/caterer I wanted to bring to the venue.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

Thank you for hosting your baby shower with us, Sue! Congratulations, again, to your growing family! - L. Davis

sharia · Married on 07/01/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Heritage Sandy Springs and all of the staff especially Laini who was with me almost through the very beginning of my wedding planning through to the end. I through some curveballs at Laini as we approached my wedding date but Laini handled it all flawlessly. I would also like to note Ms. Kim, she was so wonderful and helpful on the day. Every question I had she answered promptly and fixed all mini crisis that popped up. I can't thank Laini and Ms. Kim enough. If any one asks my opinion of where to have a beautiful indoor or outdoor wedding I can honestly recommend Heritage Sandy Springs with out an ounce of hesitation.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We were happy to work with you as your vision for your special day transformed to best suit your needs and are glad everything lived up to your expectations! - L. Davis
  • Marquita

Marquita · Married on 06/18/2016

If I had to do it all back over again I will choose this venue. It was perfect. They had everything I needed. The staff was great. It's affordable also.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and for hosting your wedding at Heritage Sandy Springs, Marquita! We are so glad that you enjoyed your day! - L. Davis

Jaleesa · Married on 05/20/2016

Heritage Sandy Springs was absolutely amazing. Not only is the venue beautiful but the staff is phenomenal!!! I worked with Laini - she was patient, understanding, flexible, professional, just wonderful to work with. She always responded promptly to my emails and returned phone calls in a timely manner. I definitely recommend them for a wedding or if anyone is in need of a place for any other special occasion.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

Thank you for hosting your wedding at Heritage Sandy Springs! It was a pleasure working with you and your awesome team of vendors to pull everything together! Cheers! - L. Davis

Sadie · Married on 04/29/2016

I had my wedding at the Gazebo for the Rings by the Springs and it was fantastic. Everything was stress free and went according to plan. We took lots of pictures and it was very relaxed and structured, I liked how the coordinators were put into to place to make sure things ran smoothly. I loved it, I was very satisfied. Thanks.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed our wedding special Rings By The Springs! It was a pleasure working with you and your family to make your day memorable. Congratulations again! - L. Davis

Ronnie · Married on 04/24/2016

Heritage Sandy Springs has a beautiful garden full of blooming flowers, lush greens and tall trees to provide shades for our daytime event. Historic building and gazebo provide both indoor and outdoor facility for the function and keep the backdrops interesting for everyone to mingle and relax. This is an excellent central location for our guests from all over the metroAtlanta counties with easy access to highway (I-285) and there are plenty of parking spaces just a short walk from the main event . Laini Davis, the facility coordinator, is very professional, prompt and helpful with the planning and easy to work with. I would not hesitate to rent this venue again if opportunity present itself again.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Heritage Sandy Springs's reply:

Thank you for your review, Ronnie! It was a pleasure working with you and your family on your daughter's engagement party! We look forward to working with you in the future! - L. Davis

We had the best experience working with HSS for our wedding reception. We worked with both Sarah and Laini; both ladies were extremely helpful and easy to work with. The facility itself was clean and beautiful, providing many different options for an indoor or outdoor wedding. We used Heritage Hall for our actual reception and took photos outside in the garden near the gazebo. We really appreciated the ability to bring in our own vendors, as well as choose from their list. We, as well as our guests, had an amazing time and would highly recommend HSS to anyone looking to host an event!

Sent on 03/23/2016

The venue is just beatiful and the people were very nice with us before and after the wedding. We just very very happy that we had our wedding on heritage. Thank you very much

Sent on 12/11/2015

Dealing with Sarah at Heritage was truly a great experience. She was so easy to work with, communication was great, and all of our special requests were handled flawlessly the day of the event. Next time we are in the market for an event space, it will definitely be Heritage Sandy Springs.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Roger · Married on 08/08/2015

We had our rehearsal dinner and reception at The Heritage Sandy Springs. Both events were great, and the venue is fantastic. Sarah and the staff were great to work with and very responsive. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2015