80 Reviews for Heritage Garment Preservation

User Photos
Bride (7)
Customary (3)
Cleaning (1)

I had an antique veil cleaned. It went in yellowed with age and came out white. They did a very nice job and also advised me on why repairs might look worse than the few small holes in the lace. Very easy to work with.
I would have liked to understand specific timing; they are busy so if you are short on time you'll want to understand if they can prioritize your work.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When I decided to wear my grandmothers wedding dress that dates back to 1953, I knew I had to find a trusted company to restore it. The dress had not been properly stored and required extensive cleaning and care. Heritage garment preservations did an amazing job restoring my grandmothers dress. They maintained contact throughout the whole process and discussed with me all plans for restoration. I couldn’t be happier and I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in my grandmothers vintage wedding dress!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Heritage did a wonderful job cleaning and repairing my wedding gown when I married my husband the first time. They went above and beyond my expectations. Now I can wear my beautiful gown when I marry my husband again next weekend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely worth it! I sent in my grandmother's 60 year old dress to have the color of the lace restored before I wear it for my upcoming wedding. Chanda was so quick to respond and answered all my questions. The dress turned out beautifully, completely white again. The only reason I would hesitate to give 5 stars is because it took several weeks longer than estimated for the restoration to be completed (I assume this was because fall is a busy time for them). Leave plenty of time and trust your heirloom gown to Heritage!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cleaning, Bride

Dress looks beautiful. All the stains around the hem are totally gone.

Profile Picture Grace, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am wearing my grandmothers 61 yr old gown. It went from yellow colored with rust stains, to white and spot free. I greatly appreciate the service and hard work of this staff. I will definitely recommend them to people!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress came back looking great, and neat in its storage cloth. Their lead times are quite long, but it wasn't a problem since I'd already wore the dress!

Profile Picture Erica, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had my wedding dress cleaned and preserved. It looks absolutely stunning. Chanda was absolutely wonderful and kept me posted through the entire process. The service was personable, professional, and timely. I’m so happy that I found Heritage Preservation.

Profile Picture Simone, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Staff was very professional and courtesy as well as knowledgeable. They did a fantastic job and everything was as promised.

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Heritage garment preservation. I needed the wedding veil I had sent to be cleaned to be finished before the wedding dress. They were immediately responsive and accommodated me and sent the veil separately and before the dress was finished being cleaned. They were easy to communicate with and prompt. The cleaning and preservation was excellent. Nice to work with people who care.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

AAAmazing!!! The dress looks like new. Will send before and after pictures after the wedding is over and things settle down. I am totally amazed.

Profile Picture Pattie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm so happy that I found Heritage Garment Preservation! They have an option for preserving wedding dresses and allowing the bride to see and touch the dress in the future! No looking through a small window on a box. It does take some time to get your dress back, but in the end it is so worth it. I definitely recommend!

Profile Picture sarah, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They did a wonderful job from start to finish! Great job!

Profile Picture M, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress is perect and so beautiful again. Thank you

Profile Picture User6774638, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I saw Heritage was the top cleaner in a comparison done on Good Morning America a while ago. They were the only cleaner that was able to remove all the stains - make-up, food, wine, dirt...- you get the idea. I kept their name and was so glad I did! They are very responsive on the phone and by email through the entire process - helping you select the right package and letting you know where the dress is as it moves through their system. My daughter's dress arrived back, packaged beautifully, repaired where needed, clean and preserved. Thank you Heritage Garment Preservation!

Profile Picture Beth, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't tell you all how wonderful this company is. They restored the flower girl dress that was worn at my wedding 30 years ago that I had hand embroidered with our names and date. I did that with the intention that someday I would have a daughter of my own and be able to pass down . They did it and embroidered their names and date replaced the interfacing. I highly recommend them and Chanda kept me posted every step of the way. As I live in Northern California and they are in Texas. You can definitely trust your precious heirlooms with them . Will be having them take care of my daughters dress. Thank you to the entire staff.
Lisa Miller

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend this vendor. I spent many hours researching preservation services for my daughter's wedding dress and determined that Heritage Garment Preservation had the best reputation for quality and trustworthiness. I was nervous about sending off a $2k wedding dress but the employee I spoke with by phone explained the process and readily put my mind at ease. They kept me informed of every step (arrival, inspection, cleaning, packaging, mailing) and the dress was returned mint condition. Not only did they clean and preserve the dress but they were able to clean grass-stained wedding shoes that I had thought were beyond repair.

Profile Picture User7693223, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress was worn 12 years ago and never properly cared for after the wedding. Heritage did such a fabulous job of repairing and preserving my gown. My daughter wants to wear it for her wedding- she's only 8 so we shall see- but at least I know she will be able to wear it if she wants to!

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very happy with the result of their services. They cleaned my grandmother's 67 year old wedding gown. It was very yellowed and stained. The cleaning lightened it up to almost its original color and removed all the stains. They also pressed and returned it in a garment bag, securely stuffed and lined with tissue. The gown tuned out beautifully! They were very responsive whenever I called for an update to the progress of the gown. My only complaint was that it took three weeks longer than they said it would, but I would rather have it done right and slowly than being rushed and turn out poorly. The several ladies I talked to through the process were always polite, kind, and professional, and answered my many questions well. I felt confident in entrusting my heirloom to them, and was not disappointed with the results!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/8/16, 1 Review
4.7

They did an excellent job cleaning the gown, really went above and beyond to insure the hem was clean. The value for the money was great, the packaging and shipping was very well done. They are quite responsive by email, the only little trouble I had was contacting them by phone - the line was often busy, but when I mentioned this (by email) they said they get a lot of calls, so best to email!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent experience! Chanda was very nice and so easy to communicate with.
I sent my daughters dress in, I was kept informed every step of the way.
When we received it we could not have been happier it looked beautiful
just like new! Even the heavily soiled hem line. Amazing!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We live in Wyoming. Our daughter got married in Temecula, Ca in Sept. 2016. Needed to have her dress cleaned so did an online search and found Heritage. Filled out the online form, paid for cleaning and a few extras. A shipping box arrived from Heritage. I boxed up the dress and took it to the local Box Shop. I was sending my daughter's beautiful wedding dress off to Tyler, Texas. Was worried but off it went. From the moment the Box Shop notified Heritage the dress had been dropped off, Heritage was in touch with me via email to keep me posted on the location of the dress, when it arrived at their plant, what was happening with the dress. They kept me posted the entire time. Within a very short period of time, they notified me that the dress was headed back home. We elected to have the dress hanging so when it arrived, it was bundled beautifully in a cotton bag with ties all along the front of the bag. On the pocket of the bag, it gives my daughter's name, her husbands name and when and where they were married. It is absolutely gorgeous and what a magnificent job of restoring the dress to "like new". Thank you so much to Heritage for making this such a pleasant, professional experience.

Profile Picture linda, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Heritage were so helpful, the shipping was easy and I love the beautiful label on my preserved dress bag.

Profile Picture Apri, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If I could give this place more than 5 stars, I would!!! I was almost at the point of doing a "trash that dress" photo shoot. On the day of my wedding...this is everything that happened to my dress...a guest spilled red wine, a trim piece came off my dress, I had to wear flat shoes due to swelling of my feet and the bottom of my dress was completely dirty (dragging on the floor through out the entire reception). My husband found this place and I said "why not, it can't get any worse". To my shock....the dress came back to me PERFECT!! As if it came straight from the store (even better). You might wonder how better!! The crystals were so shiny. The stains (including the wine) all gone and the trim was fixed. I can't thank this place enough. They saved my dress!!! Don't bring your dress to any dry cleaner!!! Bring it hear. They even ship for free!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/18/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Customary, Bride

It was hard to find a vendor to trust with my gown and this was the only company that specialized in garment preservation. I was lucky to have them locally as well. They were reasonable with pricing and gave some discounts where possible. Had some confusion with the discussed repairs and had to go back for clarification but overall very happy with the service.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/16/16, 5 Reviews