Heritage Flowers Reviews

60 Reviews for Heritage Flowers

• Cherie

Cherie B. · Married on 06/25/2021

Perfection!!

Darlene was great to work with, she took care of all the details and the flowers at our wedding were perfect. The centerpieces, bouquets, everything was so beautiful and was exactly what I envisioned. She was flexible with all the little changes we made, and she made the whole process worry-free. I can't thank her and her staff enough, it really was perfect.

Sent on 06/28/2021
  • Meridith

Meridith B. · Married on 06/27/2020

Darlene is the best!!!

Darlene is seriously amazing. She will bring every vision you have to life and then some. We moved our wedding three times due to COVID and she was the most flexible, easy-going person to deal with throughout it all. She’s the type of person you don’t want to hang up the phone with, and she always brought a smile to our face even when things got stressful. I called her the week of our wedding with a last minute rehearsal dinner flower request and she made it happen no questions asked. She even made suggestions on ways to save a little bit of money and helped us tailor our flowers to the venue space! She makes you feel like family and will always make you top priority. We were/are so lucky to have had her play such a big role in our special day!!

Sent on 07/14/2021

Kailey · Married on 02/08/2020

Darlene was amazing!

Our flowers turned out beautiful! Flowers were the one part of our wedding that we did extra research on, as we did not want to spend an arm & a leg on flowers that die so quick! We kept getting quotes that were so much $$$, and met with many vendors, but after meeting Darlene, we knew right away to go with her! We don’t know much about flowers, & after showing her only a few pictures on my pinterest board, they were AMAZING! We needed mine & my bridesmaids bouquets, a few boutinares & corsages, and simple greenery and flowers to put on a fireplace. I was nervous about the fireplace, as we didn’t give her much direction, and it looked so perfect! She also responded to all of our e-mails right away, and drove about 2 hours in the dead of winter to deliver them to us the morning of the wedding! So happy we found her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie L. · Married on 12/31/2019

Darlene & Team are the best!!!

Darlene is a life saver! My original florist cancelled on me 2 months before my wedding because she needed hand surgery and I was so nervous about finding another florist for my NYE wedding. I was recommended Darlene by my bridesmaid who had been in another wedding that Heritage did and said how much the bride had liked them. The minute I met Darlene I knew this was the right fit. I had a smaller budget for flowers and wanted to keep things really simple, a lot of other florists had given me trouble about my budget and what I "needed". But Darlene immediately started working with me on ways I could save, things we could get that were more in season and how to keep things minimal cost. She did not make me uncomfortable or try to upsell me things that I didn't need, she actually talked me out of a few things as she said they weren't necessary! Day of everything turned out beautifully and Darlene and team actually added a few extra touches with the centerpieces and greenery for the alter that we hadn't talked about. Everything was beautiful and I cannot thank Darlene and her team enough for making my day that much more memorable!! Go with Heritage Flowers if you want a great team who will help you create YOUR vision and help you every step of the way!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Bridgette

Bridgette · Married on 10/26/2019

10/26/2019

Darlene is the best! I went in not knowing want I wanted or needed for my wedding and she made me feel so comfortable and showed me so many options and when I tried to explain a confusing idea of what I picture she new exactly what I meant and made my vision even more perfect than I imagined. Everything was beautiful from my bridal bouquet to the bridesmaid bouquets and flower girl basket . Everything was delivered to the venue and waiting for me, amazing job!!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect florist for my autumn winery wedding

From the second I met with Darlene, I knew she was the right florist for our autumn winery wedding. She immediately understood the color palette and kinds of flowers I was going for, and she was so reasonably priced. She also helped come up with great ideas, such as large arrangements on barrels to flank us during our ceremony, as well as flowers in wine bottles on every table. My husband is Persian, so we had a traditional spread that included many flowers she so beautifully arranged. I would recommend Darlene & Heritage Flowers in a heartbeat. Thanks for everything, Darlene!

Sent on 03/13/2020

Rachel B. · Married on 09/01/2019

One thing where I didn't want to spend too much for the wedding was on flowers and centerpieces. I inquired with about 10 florists and this one was the best value by far. They were the lowest cost with high quality and very flexible with working with me to create centerpieces. They created two sizes of centerpieces for the different sized tables, helped with the bouquets, decorated the chuppah, and delivered (we got married at Indian Pond Country Club in Kingston, MA. If I had gone with the other florist I liked, I would have spent a few thousand more. This vendor is also responsive and very kind and helpful!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2019

Best flowers in south shore

If you are looking for beautiful flowers for you wedding or event, at a reasonable cost, then Heritage Florist in Lakeville is the one for you. Darlene was wonderful to work with. From the time we called Darlene to set up an initial meeting, to our wedding day she was fabulous. My wedding bouquet was absolutely beautiful and just what I was hoping for. We even did an arrangement for our remembrance table which she matched to the rest of our flowers that was so beautiful. She also supplied corsages for our wedding party and matching flowers that were used on our wedding cake, which finished our cake off!! Darlene can do anything you ask, she is simply amazing. We be contacting Darlene again for any arrangements we need!! Darlene, thank you so much for making our special day so wonderful and unforgettable!! You are truly a wonderful artist and a very special person!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Molly · Married on 06/08/2019

Very Accommodating

Darlene was absolutely wonderful! She was very accommodating, and offered to even pick up my cake for me and deliver it to the venue since the cake place did not offer delivery options! She was flexible to my requests, and patient with me when I made a few changes along the way. Above all else, her work is beautiful. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2019

Best florist in town

I was recommended to Darlene by a coworker after having issues with another florist. I explained everything to her and she made me feel sooo at ease. She took everything I had on Pinterest and made my ideas come to life. She allowed me a lot of flexibility and allowed me to even bring in other floral type things of my own. Her prices were incredibly reasonable especially in comparison to higher prices of other florists in the Cape. I absolutely loved working with Darlene and can’t wait to find more reasons to use her again in the future.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 04/13/2019

Would Certainly Recommend

I booked Heritage Flowers for my wedding. When I met with Darlene, I was excited to share my vision with her and to hear her thoughts. My husband and I changed our plans with regards to flowers so we didn't end up using Heritage Flowers for our wedding, but Darlene was great throughout the planning process and when we made the tough decision to cancel our agreement with her. Even though we didn't get to see her work in person at our wedding, I would definitely recommend Heritage Flowers.

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa S. · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing florist!

Darlene did an AMAZING job on the flowers at my wedding. From start to finish, she was extremely easy to work with. I showed Darlene photos of what I was looking for and the final result was exactly what I wanted. She made the bridal bouquets, ceremony room and ballroom look absolutely beautiful and better than I ever could have imagined. Darlene was always very responsive, able to provide great suggestions, helpful and SO nice. I'm so glad I went with Heritage flowers for my wedding and very highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Lynna

Lynna · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Florist!

Great florist! We used them for our wedding flowers and they came out great! I wasn't sure what flowers I wanted but I explained my wedding theme/colors and they were able to put something together that worked out perfectly! Very responsive, I even added some flowers to my order only a couple weeks before the wedding and they had no problem delivering it! I would recommend them to any bride to be!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • LinnyAnn

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Creative and easy to work with!

Darlene and her team did the flowers for my wedding and they were even more perfect than I imagined! Its like she saw the flowers in my head and then brought them to reality! Darlene was also great with me when I walked in with no ideas other than colors.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kerri · Married on 09/21/2018

From the first time I met Darlene, I knew she was the perfect choice to do the flowers for our wedding. Darlene was incredibly helpful in choosing the right flowers, asking the right questions and making great suggestions. She helped me get beautiful flowers at an incredibly affordable price, and worked with me to maximize and customize my flowers to fit my budget. On the big day the flowers were perfect! The bouquets were beautiful and unique and she matched our colors perfectly, despite only getting a few pictures and descriptions. They were delivered right on time and looking great. Thanks for making my big day even more beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Mercedes · Married on 08/18/2018

I met Darlene through my husband before our wedding. He has known her for a long time. OMG! she is so sweet. She is reasonable and flexible. She will make recommendations to help you save money as well. You tell her what you want, give her an idea and she comes through. She had petals scattered ever beautifully at all our tables, including the cake table. We will use her services over and over again.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Hillary · Married on 07/29/2018

Far exceeded expectations

My fiance and I had a pretty loose idea of what we wanted. We met with Darlene and told her our general vision for our wedding. The flowers that arrived on the day of our wedding were all we could have asked for and more. I highly recommend going with Heritage Flowers. The little details Darlene added really took the vision of our wedding and enhanced it. If I did it all over again I'd still go with Darlene for our flowers. Top notch quality and service. Thank you, Darlene and team!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Christine · Married on 10/06/2017

We used heritage flowers for our wedding on 10/6/17. All of the staff there are very friendly and helpful. I was originally going to do my own centerpieces, Darlene did not try to pressure me into doing flower centerpieces, and she even offered to help me with them! We ended up doing flower centerpieces and they were beautiful! My bouquet was exactly what I was looking for. Heritage flowers was very easy to work with, very flexible, friendly, and professional. The flowers were at my house on time on the day of the wedding. I will definitely be recommending them to future brides and grooms!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Tiffani · Married on 09/03/2017

Beautiful flowers! Amazing people! Great personalities! Adorable shop

Sent on 09/13/2017
  • Julie&Joe

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

I husband and I got married on June 3 and Darlene and her girls from Heritage did our flowers. At first I went in unsure of what I wanted and had many ideas that I wanted to make into one. After meeting with Darlene she put everything I had wanted together and our bouquets and centerpieces turned out absolutely amazing. When I saw them bring them into the reception I was so excited because it was everything I dreamed of and they looked absolutely perfect. Everyone's flowers for the evening were amazing and the bouquets were absolutely to die for. I would recommend Heritage to anyone who wants amazing floral arrangements on their special day!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Melanie · Married on 12/03/2016

Cannot thank Darlene enough for making our wedding SO beautiful! The centerpieces, floral arrangements, bouquets boutonnieres, etc. were stunning and looked so freshly done!! The first time my husband and I met Darlene, we really didn't know what to expect-- we knew NOTHING about flowers and really had no clue what we even wanted... She was so knowledgeable and really made the whole process that much easier as well as affordable. Thank you again Darlene!!! I highly recommend Heritage Flowers for any floral needs-- you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Marissa · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I cannot speak highly enough of Darlene and her beautiful work! The flowers for our wedding were breathtaking. From the centerpieces to the bouquets everything was perfect! Her prices were also very afforadable. We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Haley · Married on 08/27/2016

We used Heritage Flowers for our wedding in August 2016 and all events leading up to wedding including engagement party, bridal shower and rehearsal dinner. Darlene and her entire staff were amazing. Darlene is so easy to work with, very responsive, creative and talented. The flowers were exactly what I had envisioned and more. The quality of the flowers, unique vases and props, and rental pieces were perfect and very good, reasonable prices. All I wanted were peonies, but peonies in August are literally IMPOSSIBLE to find. However, Darlene was not able to find the peonies, but they were absolutely stunning. Darlene's attention to detail, professionalism, and ideas were fantastic. Her assistant Bob was great and was able to make our arch look truly amazing. Again, Darlene and her entire staff were unbelievable. I would highly recommend to any bride for flowers, rental pieces, etc.!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Darlene is awesome! Amazing job on my wedding flowers with super attention to details that were very important to me. Always easy to work with within budget.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Jean · Married on 06/06/2015

We made wooden crates and wanted flowers and lanterns in them for the centerpieces. They made the arrangements exactly how we wanted them and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 07/24/2015