22 Reviews for Heritage Floral Design

Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
22 Heritage Floral Design Reviews

She was a great florist. Very professional, reliable, and very talented!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lauren was absolutely wonderful. She is very kind and super responsive. Lauren also provided a lot of insight and suggestions and helped turn a concept into a vision into real life. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Linh, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Heritage Floral Design was easily one of our favorite vendors from our wedding. Lauren is so personable and knowledgeable. She was so patient through all of our last-minute and changes; she even made an extra trip to accommodate our schedules, so we could have florals at our first look. I am SO thankful we were referred to Heritage and would suggest her to any future bride or groom!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lauren was absolutely amazing she made my dreams become reality! The arrangements she put together made my wedding complete!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lauren can turn your Pinterest board of ideas into a reality and make it your own. She is super sweet, easy to communicate with and very responsive. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Mishka, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lauren has a true gift when it comes to florals. She does such a great job at hearing out your vision, and bringing it to life. I sent her a few pictures for inspiration, and the results were more stunning than anything I could have ever dreamed of. The flowers still looked pristine in for our formals 3 days after the wedding, we even have the dried bouquet in our living room! A few days before our wedding, I realized that I had forgotten to order a flower crown. Lauren went out of her way to make it happen, and was so gracious in the whole process. Whether it's a wedding, event, or just a bouquet for a friend, you can not beat the quality and beauty of Heritage Flowers.

Profile Picture Felicia, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lauren was awesome!! She was reliable, professional, flexible and responsive. She really listened to what I envisioned for my big day to try and capture exactly what I wanted. She worked with my mom and I to bring the price down to something that was affordable. She captured the rustic/whimsical style I was going for beautifully...she even had a perfect wooden archway to pull together the rustic-garden feel I was going for!! She worked so well with the person doing my decor (which also included some floral work with silk flowers), that you could not tell that they were done by two different people! It turned out so beautifully!! Lauren did a remarkable job!!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lauren, is a true artist ! She listened to what we wanted and was able to bring the vision we had to reality exactly. Her flower arrangements were amazing ...like none others . Very natural and romantic!

Profile Picture christine, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We met Lauren and her husband at Marry Mart and instantly felt a connection. Heritage Flower's prices were within our flower budget and Lauren was a joy to work with from beginning to end. She listened to our vision and created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Lauren and her husband set our arrangements up at the venue which was a huge help and well worth her set up fee. We highly recommend Heritage Flowers and are so thankful they were a part of the biggest day of our lives.

Profile Picture Autumn, 3/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was in absolute "ah" when Lauren showed up the morning of my wedding with my centerpieces, bouquets, and floral arch piece. Many of my guests commented that they were the most amazing florals they had ever seen. Lauren responded promptly to all of my emails, answered any questions I had, and was so easy to work with! Thank you Lauren and Heritage Flowers for helping me create my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Jandi, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

So easy to work with. Always was professional and our flower arrangements turned out so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Heritage Flowers for your wedding! The owner, Lauren, was a delight to work with and the flowers for my daughter's wedding were stunning. The cost was very reasonable as well.

Profile Picture User7618059, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Excellent communication, beautiful end result. We highly recommend! Gorgeous flowers! Thank you so much! I'll send photos when I get more!

Profile Picture Kari, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I found Heritage Flowers on Instagram and instantly fell in love. I was grateful for her #phoenixflorist hashtag and for her unique & creative eye. We met at a Starbucks to talk about my vision & needs. Lauren asked really good questions and seemed genuinely interested in the vibe I was going for. She took notes & photos of my inspiration, she also got a quote to me right away. I liked how everything sounded but was still nervous that my bouquet and flower crown wouldn't turn out as I wanted. I was all over the place with my inspiration - how could she possibly read my mind?!
Luckily, I set aside my trust issues and put my faith in Lauren. SHE KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! (and she even delivered it right on time the morning of the wedding, for a small additional fee.) Everything looked amazing, beautifully crafted and unique. She'd listened to me so well & also applied her own eye to create everything we needed from our flowers. I would trust Lauren / Heritage Flowers with any job big or small - she's professional, timely, and a total rockstar to work with!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery

In getting to know Heritage Flowers owner, Lauren, I immediately felt I could trust her to give me the perfect flowers for my wedding dream! I love the idea of one day living in a place where I can go pick wild flowers by my home and gather such a diverse and beautiful allotment as in the bouquet Lauren made for me. I wanted a truly whimsical looking bouquet with undertones of soft blue that brought it all together. Imagine a very bohemian/hipster mix with a wild child who runs through fields of flowers thrown in for good measure and you'll be able to picture just how complex and yet perfectly subtle my gorgeous bouquet was. I wish I could afford to have Heritage Flowers make a new bouquet for me every day and fill my house with the beauty and perfect representation of the deepest parts of my soul. Thank you Heritage Flowers for making my day so special with the perfect amount of magical whimsy!

Profile Picture Annie, 7/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heritage Flowers has such an artistic eye for beauty that is richly organic. The designer doesn't skimp out on anything when she offers her services, but puts all of her heart, resources, and energy into each piece she arranges. Heritage Flowers is a very professional and dependable floral vendor. I would highly recommend this floral designer!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Heritage Flowers will not disappoint! Lauren's creative style and ideas composed beautiful arrangements for my wedding. My most favorite arrangement was my bridal bouquet. I showed Lauren a few pictures of things that I liked and she was able to pull all of it together to create a gorgeous bouquet. It even had succulents which are my favorite! I loved how it involved so many beautiful colors and different flowers to match our theme. I couldn't have come up with a better design for the bouquet; it was perfect. Also, the alter backdrop was a dream! The venue had a cute little wall structure for the alter and Lauren saw it as a blank canvas to really put her talents to work. The greenery and pops of coral flowers created a perfect frame for the focal point of the ceremony. Through the whole planning process, Lauren was always checking in with me to make sure we were on the same page with budget and design. You will not be disappointed by what Lauren will create for your event! She will make it unique and special to you! I am beyond pleased by my whole experience with Heritage Flowers!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Lauren has been a huge help in delivering surprise flower arrangements for my grandma, mom, and sisters for different events that I unfortunately missed out on while studying abroad. I was looking to tell a story of how much they mean to me and Lauren went above and beyond delivering exactly that. I worked with Lauren to customize each arrangement, included my favorite picture for each person and shared a note on back special to them. Life is about moments: don't wait for them, create them. Lauren helped me create that moment when the women in my family received their arrangement.

Profile Picture Daniel, 4/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot say enough about Heritage Flowers and how perfect everything ended up for my wedding! The sunflower arrangement on the arbor was absolutely beautiful. The centerpieces on our 20 tables were exactly how I had envisioned. The bouquets left me speechless and the experience with Heritage Flowers was wonderful. Great customer service, attention to detail, and affordable price. I HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Heritage flowers are amazing! Lauren picked just the right flowers to make a beautiful splash of colors. The flowers stayed fresh much longer than any other flowers I have ever ordered! 5 is just not a high of enough rating for this company.

Profile Picture User6583290, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lauren at Heritage Flowers was so amazing to work with! For my wedding I wanted bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres, a decked out arch and reception centerpieces. My bridal bouquet was stunning and the arch turned out to be my favorite detail of the entire event. The flowers were beautiful and her level of professionalism made me confident throughout the whole planning process. She was upfront about the pricing of the different flowers I wanted and flexible when I wanted to make changes (and I changed my mind a lot). In the end I got everything I wanted and more, and I can't thank her enough for making my day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Mary, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We purchased flowers for different holiday events. Lauren, the floral artist, created gorgeous arrangements with unique choices. The Christmas bouquet had peonies in it. The flowers lasted longer than other florists' flowers. The personnel were pleasant. Our experience was overall wonderful so we intend to keep coming back!

Profile Picture Michelle , 11/18/15, 1 Review