HEPS DJ & Photobooth Reviews

67 | Colorado Springs, CO

67 Reviews for HEPS DJ & Photobooth

Steve · Married on 12/17/2016

They are the best! We have used them for our company Christmas parties for years, and they never disappoint. Brian can anticipate needs before they happen and is always prepared to jump in and make things happen. The photo booth is a great addition to the parties!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Amber · Married on 09/05/2016

Brian was AMAZING!! He worked our wedding on July 10th at hillside gardens and he went above and beyond anything I could have asked for. Even before the wedding day he was always responsive and extremely helpful! On the day of the wedding he was so attentive even before the reception, he brought myself and the whole wedding party drinks, he checked on us during dinner and brought me everything I asked for. Everything went so smoothly, and everyone had so much fun! He could pick up on my mood and end a song a move up to the next. Which I really appreciated! Everyone was on the dance floor until it was time to leave! I am so grateful we chose to work with him. My family is STILL talking about how amazing he was. I highly recommend his services to anyone who wants to have a seamless wedding. Thank you Brian!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Britt · Married on 09/04/2016

I could not have been happier with Brian and Nicole. They were super flexible & responsive every step along the way. Originally I wasn't sure how I felt about a photo booth, but oh my goodness -- my guests loved it! It was a complete hit. Brian was awesome as a DJ and was taking requests on the fly as my husband and I came up them. He helped the whole event flow & even kept offering to bring the groom & I drinks. Highly recommended. Loved the photo book that came with the photobooth!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kimberly · Married on 08/06/2016

No one compares to this guy when it comes to a dj! Don't think twice, hire him for your wedding! He helped my wedding day flow so well and provided amazing entertainment for all guests. Everyone says to this day it's the best wedding they've ever been too and it not have been the same without Brian! Also, spend the money on the photo booth. Its amazing to look back at everyone's pictures and Brian's wife does an amazing job running it. Everyone loved it!!! Thank you for making my wedding day great.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Rod · Married on 07/16/2016

If I had to plan another wedding today, there's no doubt I would select HEPS DJ without a second thought. Brian and Nicole went so far above and beyond in every way I can't say enough. They provided the wedding music, mic for the pasture, photo booth, DJ, lighting, and emcee services. Not only that, they basically just stepped in when last minute chaos ensued and provided calm, professional advise and services to keep all the details on track. They also basically served as host and hostess for all the guests and anything they needed for the entire evening. Thank you to HEPS DJ...you rock and were a total blessing for all of us!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Kirstie · Married on 07/01/2016

BRIAN and his services were absolutley amazing you would have thought he was the overall wedding planner. He was very proffesional and very quick on his feet to make sure my Husband and I had everything we needed. I would recomed him 100 times over to anyone in need of a awsome DJ. He was so personal and very uplifting through the whole event. My family and I were very impressed with his overall services. Thank you so much to wedding wire and HEPS DJ for the best time ever!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Sharilyn · Married on 06/11/2016

Brian and Nicole are awesome. From the planning to the day of the event Brian was on top of things. He made it super easy with emailing all paperwork required. Brian made our day run so smoothly. He did all the audio at the ceremony and was the DJ at the reception. He did an outstanding job. We didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. He was set up and ready to go when he told us he would be. At the reception he ran the entire schedule of events and we didn't have to think about a thing. He also made sure that we had everything we needed from dinner and drinks to cake and special moments together. Nicole is great at the photo booth and all the guests loved it. We also have a photo book with all the pictures from the booth with special notes from our guest. It was a very special touch to the entire package. I would recommend Nicole and Brian for your next wedding or event. They are superb!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Lori · Married on 04/09/2016

Brian DJ'd our wedding!! He was wonderful in every way! Even teaching our sweet flower girl how to line dance! He was SO much fun for our crowd!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

J · Married on 03/05/2016

I can't say enough good things about Heps DJ and Photobooth. They were flexible with us from the very beginning, but never more so than on the day of our wedding. We had to change the setup location at the last minute for both the DJ booth and photobooth. Brian helped organize the wedding party and got everyone where they were supposed to be. The music was perfect--he really played to the crowd and kept everyone entertained. Nicole was awesome to work with in the photobooth--we ended up with a wonderful photo guest book that was fun for everyone. Both Brian and Nicole were professional, fun, and charismatic. Thanks for being such a great part of our wedding day!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Leslie · Married on 06/28/2014

Brian was amazing. He really took the time to get to know us and plan everything with us. We wanted some specific military related stuff that had to be perfect and he made sure it was. Also, our guest had so much fun dancing and he kept the wedding going.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Mariah · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired HEPS DJ and Photobooth for our wedding reception in July. We ended up using them for both the DJ and the photo booth, and I was so glad I did! First, the fact that it was one vendor for two items was so convenient. I loved that they were able to work together to make sound and photobooth set up seamless. All the staff we interacted with was also great. We had a few changes to our plans throughout the planning process and they were so flexible as we made tweaks. I also got the sense that Brian was very knowledgeable about noise ordinances and local rules, which I appreciated since part of our reception was in a public park.

Nick was our DJ for the event and Amanda was our photo booth attendant. Both were excellent and kept the party running smoothly! Nick did a wonderful job incorporating the song requests we provided before the event and rearranging the playlist to play our guests' requests during the event. He also did a nice job keeping us on track with the evening event line up (moving from cocktails to dinner, cake cutting, first dance, etc). A few friends that attended our wedding are also engaged and have asked who our DJ was because they enjoyed it so much. I am more than happy to recommend HEPS- they did a fantastic job and I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Z

Zeb Kopasz · Married on 10/06/2018

Fully Engaged in Your Day

We can't say enough about how DJ Hepps helped make our Wedding day great. First off, he was highly professional. Second, he did an amazing job of engaging the guest for dancing! He was on the dance floor personally teaching dances when appropriate for the song.. Third, he is a lot of fun! One of our favorite things was his idea to do couples trivia to release tables for dinner (quiz each table on us). Get the question right and eat, wrong and you had to wait for the next question. This really raised the energy level, engaging all guests. Finally, he was very considerate of us and did everything he could to help us; whether getting us a drink or helping to coordinate timing, he did everything possible to make our day great!

Bottom line, we would highly recommend DJ Hepps if you want a highly professional ceremony and energetic, fun reception.

Sent on 10/28/2018

HEPS DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind review! We really try to make each Bride & Groom's day incredible, fun, and memorable. It was our pleasure to provide you, your family, and all your friends with a great experience. We wish you both all the happiness and luck in the world! Brian & Nicole HEPS DJ & Photo Booth

Janelle · Married on 07/15/2017

Brian was a wonderful DJ, not only a great dj, but great at keeping us on track as an MC and the groom and my beers were never empty! that is what I call service. very accommodating when our ceremony got rained out and we had to switch venues. Nicole was wonderful at the photo booth and guests had a great time, It was an extra touch I'm glad we went with. plus we got an awesome guest book out of it with copies of all the photos!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Brian was an awesome DJ! He kept things entertaining and running smoothly the whole night and got everyone out on the dance floor! We were planning the wedding long distance and he was great with communication and making decisions easy and stress free!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Amy · Married on 12/28/2016

Brian and his wife were absolutely fabulous! He served as an emcee for us while his wife ran the photobooth. For a last minute (one month prior to wedding) rental, we weren't expecting much, but they went above and beyond! Great pricing, service and dedication. Brian even came to help set up the venue the day before.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Britni Jacques · Getting married on 12/09/2020

3.0

Helpful and relaxing

Brian Hepperle did so much more for our wedding than just DJ. My family can be overwhelming and he did such a good job reading our faces, and helping to calm us down. He read the crowd perfectly and knew exactly what music to play and when. I wanted the songs in my ceremony to be played for a specific amount of time and he made sure the flow of everything matched exactly what I wanted. It was such a fun night, I was really able to relax and celebrate with the love of my life. Thank you Brian!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Jordan · Married on 09/23/2017

Great DJ Option for you Colorado Wedding

Nick with HEPS DJ was great!! He helped us with our music list, encouraged our guests to dance, helped teach various line dances and was really easy to communicate with! He was super friendly and easy to work with from the get go. I would definitely recommend him and HEPS for any of your future entertainment needs. Be sure to ask about their military and first responder discounts!

Sent on 12/03/2018

HEPS DJ & Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review on our DJ, Nick. We are happy to know he did a great job for you on your wedding day and provided such excellent service. We wish you all the happiness & love in the world! -HEPS DJ & Photo Booth