Henry & Masci Photography Reviews

7 | Woburn, MA

7 Reviews for Henry & Masci Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2012

Henry photographers were outstanding. They not only took excellent photos but gave us advice when we first hired them months ago. They recommended group photos, when we should take them, and even recommended other vendors to us. Check out their website, their work speaks for themselves. Overall, incredibly satisfied.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Janet · Married on 06/21/2009

Very unique and we love our album! Really listened to us.

Sent on 10/19/2009
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/20/2009

Katherine and Craig are simply incredible. They are professional, friendly, and truly talented. They captured every image I could hope for. Not only did they capture the 'formal' shots for my family, the lifestyle imagery for my husband and I, but also amazing still photography for our reception site. They were also able to work with the low lighting that we had for our reception. But,with all of these variations, the pictures were not the least bit flawed. So, I definitely give them 5 stars across the board. Not only am I more than pleased, but I am truly fascinated by how many shots they were able to capture in just 7 hours.

Thank you so much from both myself and my new husband!! We could not have asked for anything more! :)

Love,
    Dino & Stacy

Sent on 07/27/2009

Erin · Married on 08/16/2008

They were FANTASTIC photographers. I loved working with them! Craig and Kathryn took stunning photos. They have artistic eyes and pay attention to all the small details. Before the wedding Kathryn took photos of me and my bridesmaids getting ready while Craig was with the groom and his groomsmen. Then at the church, they stood at opposite ends and caught me walking down the isle from the front and the back. Craig and Kathryn were so great taking photos of my family, even the one Nana specially requested of her surrounded by her 16 grandkids. My aunts mentioned afterwards how friendly and personable the photographers were! They captured our wedding day perfectly and I would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 09/04/2008

Ryan · Married on 10/18/2007

Craig & Kathryn were absolutely fantastic - super professional... They met with us and walked us through their options and gave us so many great ideas about how best to capture our special day. They are incredibly creative, yet right spot on target - they get all the traditional photos you don't even know you want - but they also get all kinds of incredible shots of absolutely fantastic moments that I would have otherwise completely missed due to being so caught up in the moments. Bottom line - these two are a great time - their processing is another story - absolutely top notch - they polished all my favorite photos and gave me the most beautiful album - everytime we have friends over people comment about it (we have it on our coffee table) and say how fantastic it looks. All I can say - is that if you want a great photography team at a really competitive price - look no further...Craig & Kath - or Henry Masci as they are called...truly fantastic...

Sent on 09/05/2008

janel · Married on 02/20/2009

Working with Katherine and Craig was so enjoyable. We felt comfortable and at ease taking photos that were not posed, stiff or forced. Katherine and Craig can find a photo opportunity with some of the most creative and attractive scenery or props, and it really makes their photos unique. They got to know us on a personal level, and incorporated some of our interests in our photos. As food lovers, we were thrilled to have some fun shots of us with gorgeous food in the background.
    Katherine and Craig have a strong talent for bringing out the best colors in their photography. They work seamlessly together to ensure no ideal shot is left uncaptured. We have a perfect documentation of our day in these photos that we'll enjoy and show others for years to come. Thanks for your wonderful work, Henry & Masci!

Sent on 04/14/2009

Tom · Married on 08/16/2008

Having Herny Masci Photography do our photos was great. On the day they were really professional allowing us to enjoy ourselves and getting great pics of all our special moments and fun times. They also had some great ideas for poses when we did the group and couple shots between the service and the reception.

When we recieved the photos they were amazing. The work that has gone into making everything look perfect is incredible. The finished photos are of an extremely high standard in themselves, then also are all of us at the perfect moments with nothing missed.

I am very happy we chose Henri Masci photography for our photography and most definitly recommend them to anyone organising a wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2008