HENNA TATTOO ART BY NIKI Reviews

5 | Canton, MI

5 Reviews for HENNA TATTOO ART BY NIKI

Nikky · Married on 06/07/2015

Niki did a great job with my Bridal Henna application. She is very talented and the design turned out just like I had envisioned. She was very patient throughout the process and never rushed me into getting done with the henna session sooner. She also gave me great tips to ensure that my henna came out dark, which it did!!! I am very pleased and happy with my over all experience using her services...Thank you so much Niki...!!!

chenier · Married on 03/13/2015

Thank you Niki for the fantastic job you've done this weekend. By far the best Henna Artist. From the Henna Gathering we had for my sister, to the private session just for her the day before her wedding. A professional and prompt Henna Artist that does wonderful work. I will be sure to pass along your information to my friends and use you again.

Chenier

Niki is great! Her work is amazing. The mehndi/henna looked awesome. She arrived before time and stayed until every single person who wanted mehndi got mehndi which wasn't until about 1am! Everyone who got mehndi, loved it. She was very patient with everyone, very nice and did really great with the young kids too. The bride was in love with the mehndi. Plus, Niki's prices are extremely reasonable. I would recommend her again and again.

Niki did a great job with my bridal henna for myself, my mom and sister in June, 2014! She came to our house on a weekday evening which was super convenient. Her designs were beautiful and I got lots of compliments on the henna artwork. Niki was very responsive via email.

Nitika · Married on 06/12/2015

Niki did an awesome job with my bridal mehendi. She is a very talented person. Everyone loved her designs. Her prices are reasonable too. I would definitely recommend her.