Hello Rose Photography Reviews

Hello Rose Photography 5
Hello Rose Photography 6
Hello Rose Photography 7

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

Emily was great so professional and affordable. Her pictures are flawless, and made me look better than I usually do. I strongly recommend her for any type of photography. She has such a great eye for beautiful pictures.

Sent on 08/20/2016

naomi · Married on 07/30/2016

Emily was great to work with from start to finish. We had such a great experience and highly recommend Hello Rose Photography!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Violet · Married on 07/17/2016

Using Hello Rose Photography is one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. She was so kind and professional. being photographed was a fairly novel experience, but she made it very comfortable. The images we received were stunning. They really showed what happened at the wedding and did not feel posed at all. 100% recommend!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Desiree · Married on 07/16/2016

Definitely book with Hello Rose! It was such a pleasure working with Emily and her second shooter, Josh. We had the best time with them. They were super respectful, got every shot we wanted, and made sure that they were only ever as intrusive as they needed to be. I was especially impressed with their courtesy when my husband and I did our "first look" pictures - Emily and Josh were there to capture the moment perfectly, and once they did that, they let us know that they were going to give us some privacy so that we could enjoy that moment as a couple! We did not expect that, but it was so appreciated!
    Emily was so kind and so pleasant throughout the whole process. And the final product was so beautiful - we still get teary-eyed looking over our pictures and re-living the experience. Everyone who has seen the photos has gushed over how perfectly they seemed to capture to atmosphere of the day. We couldn't be happier about that! If we were to get married 10 times over, we would choose to work with Hello Rose Photography every time!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

Emily was an incredible photographer. She was extremely communicative, helpful, and willing to do everything that we requested. She makes you instantly feel comfortable around her, and so both my husband and I and our families felt at ease. She is wonderful and I can't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Anna · Married on 06/18/2016

Hello Rose is a joy to work with. She is flexible, she listens, she is more than prepared, and she is someone you'd want at you're wedding even if she wasn't the photographer. She cares about your character and ensures the moments that are important to you and moments that express you as a couple are captured - and are captured beautifully. I would get married again just to use her as a photographer!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Kristina · Married on 06/17/2016

Emily is a true gem. Her eye for intimate and authentic moments are what make her unique. My husband and I find ourselves going back to our photos often and remember the exact moment they are taken, something truly special.

I was also impressed by Emily's flexibility; she traveled from her home in Chicago to West Michigan for our wedding and was always around and ready to capture little moments.

Lastly, Emily is very timely and curteous in her communications. The wedding planning season is busy and blurry and Emily stays on top of communications throughout.

It was a pleasure working with Emily and we look forward to taking photos of our family in the future.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Sona · Married on 06/05/2016

Emily is so wonderful!!!! Me and my husband worked with her for our engagement and wedding day photos and we could not have been more happy with the way everything turned out! She was so flexible and open to our every need during the whole process . We felt we could be silly and romantic in front of her, which is so important when you are getting shots of such an intimate and significant day! She has great attention to detail and is very creative, which makes her photography so unique. She captured the engagement and wedding day so beautifully and we could not be more thankful for that. Definitely go with Emily! You will not be disappointed. I promise!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Jade · Married on 06/14/2015

Hello rose photography captured my wedding in June and I couldn't be happier! She was very professional, had so many photo ideas prepared and I couldn't have had a better experience. We also used her for our engagement shoot and it was so fun! We got over 1,000 pictures back from our wedding, she truly captured every single special moment. I love love love how they turned out! We couldn't have made a better decision chosing them for our wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2016

Emily at Hello Rose is a wonderful photographer! She understands how to create a balance between artistic shots, candid moments, and traditional requests from her clients. She is the full package!

Sent on 12/07/2016