Hello Darling Reviews

11 | Chicago, IL

11 Reviews for Hello Darling

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Marcy · Married on 07/19/2014

Hello Darling and Natalie created the most beautiful setting for our recent wedding!! Flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Natalie was so helpful every step of the way during planning and execution. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/27/2014

J · Married on 04/20/2013

Natalie from Hello Darling is highly professional and has outstanding taste, creativity, and attention to detail. Hello Darling is not for someone on a super-tight budget. But Natalie\'s work was exceptional and I was able to enjoy my wedding weekend with complete confidence that she would execute our vision perfectly, which she did. She has great ideas and pays attention to the details, and her work transformed our wedding space. Our guests raved about the flowers, linens, candles, and overall look of our venue, as well as my gorgeous bouquet. We couldn\'t have been more pleased!

Sent on 08/22/2013
  • KellyB

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2009

FANTASTIC! Natalie was amazing to work with on our wedding. At our first meeting she "got it" - she had ideas that meshed PERFECTLY with my vision and the feeling we wanted to create. Our personal flowers were gorgeous - my bouquet was a work of art (I cried when I saw it) as were my bridesmaids. She created a few different boutonnieres and the flower girl pompadours and ring bearer flower "pillows" were beautiful and durable.
    The cocktail hour decor was just enough to make it special, but she kept it reasonable - while beautiful - so that the big splash was in the reception! I had a lounge set up and asked for arrangements that "went" but didn't "match" and that's just what I got - modern and just our style with some variety.
    She even helped me get linens and had amazing ideas about those as well - to vary them and work in some "wow" linens.
    She even had a "feather chandelier" that we rented that fit right in!
    Oh, and she made our dog a doggie corsage that was beautiful.
    She is extremely professional and organized and responsive. We exchanged emails with ideas several times.
    I was very impressed and so so so happy with Hello Darling!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2008

Natalie Walsh, owner of Hello Darling, was extremely easy to work with, offered great ideas for the floral designs and was very reasonably priced and worked within the budget I provided her. We received all kinds of compliments regarding the flowers at the ceremony and the reception. We had our ceremony in the same venue as the reception and were able to use everything twice, which was a great way to save money, but have a beautiful ceremony as well as reception. I would highly recommend Hello Darling.

Sent on 10/24/2008

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2008

Sent on 11/12/2008

Ashley · Married on 07/26/2008

Natalie did an excellent job working within my budget, yet still giving me the variety of arrangements I wanted. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and I received endless compliments from my guests.

Sent on 12/23/2008

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2008

Amazing flowers. Amongst the beautiful I have ever seen. The arrangements helped create a magical and dream-like atmosphere for our wedding. And Natalie was such a delight to work with, she is incredibly talented and provided wonderful service.

Sent on 12/26/2008

Natasha · Married on 05/04/2008

Hello Darling is a fantastic florist! We used them for our wedding flowers, decor, cake flowers. Their table arrangements were exquisite - they took my vague vision and translated it into decor more beautiful than I could have imagined. Their decor for the ceremony was out of this world too. They are extremely knowledgeable and able to help the couple make great floral choices. They're also flexible and helpful with the budget. They helped us figure out ways that we could cut back on cost without losing the quality. I just absolutely loved everything they did. Natalie and the Hello Darling crew are extremely talented. You will not regret working with them.

Sent on 11/12/2008

Jolene · Married on 11/04/2007

I could not be more pleased with Hello Darling. I planned my wedding in less than 2 months, and was referred to Natalie when another vendor was already booked. Natalie has such a nice, calming influence - you know things are going to be OK. And, the proof is in the end results. I was married in a 5 star hotel in the city of Chicago and at least 5 people from the hotel asked me who handled my flowers and decor - she absolutely transported a regular hotel room into a fairy tale. I walked into my reception and gasped - it was beautiful work.

Sent on 11/11/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/08/2010

I was referred to Hello Darling by my caterer and thought they were amazing to work with. Natalie at Hello Darling was so good at putting my vague ideas into action by making stunning centerpieces and gorgeous bouquets. She made great suggestions for the small touches like bathroom, bar, cake, and cocktail table floral accents.
    Hello Darling was easy to work with and delivered great quality floral designs. I would recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 05/26/2010

Melissa · Married on 04/04/2009

3.0

Getting married in a recession could be a real downer. We had to make cuts everywhere, first thing to go were our flowers. Hello Darling created our personal flowers (bouquets etc.) and they were gorgeous. (We ended up eBay-ing some lanterns for table decor.)Natalie really worked with us to get the most out of our little floral budget! We got the feeling�from all of the great press�that Natalie might have been used to working with higher budgets. Her work is impeccable!

Sent on 07/31/2009