Helen Morisette Weddings and Events Reviews

46 | Nashville, TN

46 Reviews for Helen Morisette Weddings and Events

1 User photo

Erin · Married on 10/27/2012

Helen was amazing at keeping me calm and taking care of all the nitty gritty stuff so that my mom and can focus on other things that we were responsible for. I loved being able to consult with her as many times as needed and that she seemed to understand exactly what I wanted from the get go! She helped to make my vision happen while sticking to a budget- and I had a pretty creative vision so I know it had to have been a challenge!!! It was also wonderful that I ended up gaining a wonderful friend in the whole process (and it was a two and half year engagement! She stuck with us that long!!)

Sent on 02/05/2013

Helen was a true joy to work with. She made everything go off without a hitch and run smoothly. I had no worries about anything the week before our wedding/our big day. She's very reliable, always called/emailed me back within a timely fashion, has great relationships with vendors, and was very flexible with my schedule when we would have our meetings. It was perfect!

Sent on 01/14/2013

It was such a joy to work with Helen. She knows what she is doing when it comes to planning a wedding in Nashville. She helped us plan the wedding of our dreams and even kept us under budget. We could have never done it without her!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2012

Helen was the best wedding planner we could have ever asked for! She took care of all of the planning and coordination for our wedding, but she still let me be as involved as I wanted. For example, she incorporated all of my DIY projects and ideas into the wedding. She did an amazing job of listening to our ideas and being patient with our busy schedules. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and went smoothly. Hiring Helen was the best thing we did during our entire wedding planning process. We highly, HIGHLY recommend Helen Morisette Weddings!!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Mary B. · Married on 05/26/2012

Helen was an absolute pleasure to work with and a wealth of information, advice and know-how from start to finish. Her quick response to emails, availability for consultations and meetings and tremendous resources that she made available to us throughout the process were invaluable. The final week was so much more pleasant with Helen in charge. We cannot imagine the wedding planning process without her. She is realistic and provides keen insight for vendors and the little details you don't even know to think about in advance. Thank you Helen!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Allison · Married on 03/12/2011

Hiring Ms. Helen was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning, hands down. Words cannot describe the love I feel for that woman!

From day one, Helen was there. She did not push a wedding on me that I did not want, but instead listened to me and made suggestions based on what I told her. She offered advice when i asked for it, but never went out of her way to 'sell' anything to me.

Most importantly, Helen connected me with the most amazing vendors. Everyone raved about every detail of the wedding, and we were able to accomplish the look we wanted at the budget we set. Helen was very serious about the budget!

The day of the wedding, Helen was phenomenal. She kept everything moving in an orderly way, and truly made our wedding the most beautiful night of my life. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/18/2011

Laurel · Married on 07/17/2010

Words can never truly express our satisfaction with Helen! AMAZING-highly recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Aimee · Married on 12/12/2008

Helen is fabulous to work with and highly recommended. She has fabulous contacts and really was so helpful in the selection and coordination of our vendors. She planned my sister's wedding first and then as soon as I get engaged my mom called her immediately for mine. The theme of our weddings were different from each others, but were both fun, beautiful and stress-free, thanks to Helen. We've referred her to many friends since then and she is like family to us now! It is well worth the initial investment of utilizing her services.

Sent on 01/13/2009

Karen · Married on 11/08/2008

Helen made me feel at ease during my wedding planning. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day which was exactly what I wanted. I was able to focus on my marriage while Helen took care of all the other details.

Rachel · Married on 10/25/2008

Helen was wonderful. My mom lives 6 hours away so I was nervous to plan a wedding by myself but Helen made it so easy. I always felt like there was someone on my side.

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2008

Helen is amazing!! She is so organized and resourceful. She was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process that she took all my stresses away and made planning so fun. She was very helpful in making suggestions if asked but always honored all my decisions. My wedding was in Nashville, but I live in Alabama so Helen had to really do a lot for me when I couldn't be there. She was awesome at helping with anything I needed (even if it wasn't the traditional wedding planner's job). She was so easy and fun to work with that we became real friends throughtout the process. I feel so lucky to have met her and I highly recommend her to anyone!

She made all my wedding dreams come true!!

Meredith · Married on 09/06/2008

Helen was very organized and did a fantastic job helping us create our wedding. She took care of the rest of the vendor management for us which was a huge relief!

Tammy · Married on 08/09/2008

Helen you were absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with. I wasn't nervous or worried about one single thing. Your hard work meant so much to me and is greatly appreciated. Your attention to detail and organization are incredible! You made the process such a fun time.
    Thank you!
    Tammy and Sam

Sent on 01/04/2009
  • W

Andrea · Married on 07/12/2008

My wedding planner, Helen, was the best! She provided professional services as well as took all of the stress away from me. We depended on her for everything and she came through and gave me a very memorable wedding and reception!

Jean-Marie · Married on 06/21/2008

Helen was fabulous! Being an out-of-town bride, I didn't have the time to visit several different vendors for each piece of my wedding and she helped direct me to vendors who matched my needs and budget. She was always concerned with the budget and made sure that I didn't overspend on things.

She's also great in dealing with disabled wedding party members which was a plus for me as my father-in-law (who was our best man) is wheel-chair bound and unable to tolerate heat for very long. She worked to make sure each part of the wedding was accessible and none of us had to worry about taking care of his needs on the wedding day as she dealt with all of it (and my very difficult mother-in-law).

We also rented the tuxes from her for the wedding party which worked great as any problems we had with the fit she dealt with on the spot and the groomsmen didn't have to worry about returning them as she did that as well.

I could have never planned my perfect day without Helen as she made the whole-process pretty stress-free!

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2008

Helen was wonderful to work with! She made planning my wedding so easy, while still making sure it was personalized to me. I was reluctant at first to hire a wedding planner, thinking I didn't need one, but I am so glad I hired Helen! She is very reasonable in her charge, and with her discounts and adivce, I saved more money than I paid her, so she basically paid for herself.

Kim · Married on 05/24/2008

Hiring Helen Morisette was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. She had a wealth of knowledge on vendors that were within our budget. She responded quickly to our requests and always treated us as if our wedding was top priority. She made me feel comfortable that if anything went wrong, such as weather at our outdoor wedding, it would be taken care of and no one would know the difference. She was definitely worth her weight in gold in what we paid her for her services. I have and will highly recommend her in the future for brides-to-be.

Brittany · Married on 03/28/2008

I was in school while planning my wedding. I found Helen and gave her my availability and she booked vendors and places for my husband and I to look at and all I had to do was show up and say yes or no. She was amazing and I could not have done it and put it all together without her.

Alyson · Married on 03/15/2008

Helen was awesome. We couldn't have done it without her. She is very professional, very knowledgeable, and has great relationships with other vendors. With her help, we never really had a stressful moment and that's saying alot when planning a wedding. My Wedding was all I had hoped for.......Thanks Helen!!

Sent on 01/28/2009
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/14/2012

3.5

Helen was a major asset to our wedding day. She did an excellent job of coordinating everything and making sure that everyone was in place when they needed to be. The day ran smoothly and Helen definitely helped make that happen!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Lindsey · Married on 04/26/2008

3.8
      3.5

It was great working with Helen on our wedding- she is so kind and sweet, and she truly cared about our wedding. She coordinated our vendors well, helping us to make decisions about other vendors, and communicating with them to coordinate their services. She accompanied us on several vendor meetings and also helped out during the bridal photos. The best part was knowing that we did not have to worry on our wedding day, and trusting that she would make sure things went as planned. It was a relief and a pleasure to have Helen helping us out on our wedding, which was every bit as beautiful and magical as we had hoped.

Sent on 01/04/2009