Heirloom Event Co. Reviews

2 | Chicago, IL

2 Reviews for Heirloom Event Co.

Heirloom Event Co. 1
Heirloom Event Co. 2
Heirloom Event Co. 3
Heirloom Event Co. 4
Heirloom Event Co. 5

Cheri · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Abby is absolutely AMAZING! our wedding was the most perfect day and it's all thanks to Abby. She thought of all the details, completely made my vision come true, and gave us such a stress free day. Abby is so organized and helpful! Not only are her planning services amazing, but her floral and decor services were also incredible! I just can't say it enough Abby is amazing and my husband and I highly recommend her and her team😁

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Heirloom Event Co. 6
    Heirloom Event Co. 7
    Heirloom Event Co. 8
    Heirloom Event Co. 9
    Heirloom Event Co. 10

Kristin · Married on 08/25/2018

Abby was recommended to us by our planner to provide our wedding floral/décor. We were directed to exactly the right person! From the start, Abby’s attitude was incredibly warm and inviting. She actively listened while we described what we envisioned for our event. She did a great job of directing us when we were unsure, and prioritizing what was most important for us. The floral sample she prepared a few months prior to our wedding day was such a treat – it was so nice to see examples in real life! Everything looked fantastic the day of! She and her team worked efficiently and everything was on schedule.

Sent on 09/24/2018