Heileman & Co. Jewelers Reviews

2 | Cincinnati, OH

2 Reviews for Heileman & Co. Jewelers

Erin · Married on 05/05/2012

We love Heileman Jewelers! When we started looking at engagement rings, I just couldn't find anything that was 'me.' Everything was way too frilly, or ornate, or over the top. So we finally decided to go the design your own route. Bernadette was so patient. She explained how their process as a manufacturing jeweler works, including how long each of the steps would take and when she would contact us for approvals to move on to next steps. In the end, I got exactly the ring I wanted and my now-husband felt their prices were as good, if not better, than on-line semi-custom jewelers. We loved their work so much, we came back to get both of our wedding bands. We've found our jewelers for life!

Emily · Married on 07/28/2007

I'm so impressed with this jeweler! My husband custom designed my rings with their team of designers. It is unique and perfect. They allowed my husband to choose a loose stone for the engagement ring, and went over sketches of the rings' overall looks. After my husband approved the design, they custom made them. The platinum and diamonds are brilliant. I am constantly getting compliments on my rings, and I feel like Heileman & Co. allowed our personality into the rings, which make them much more meaningful. The associates are always friendly, and kindly inspect and clean my rings anytime I am in the store. We also bought his wedding ring there, although we didn't customize that one. We are extremely happy with them, and plan to continue our business there in the future.