Heidi Ryder Photography Reviews

38 | North Hollywood, CA

38 Reviews for Heidi Ryder Photography

Ashley · Married on 03/14/2011

Heidi is amazing! We are so happy with our wedding and engagement photos and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I immediately loved her style from her website. She has a great eye and uses her surroundings incredibly. She also is extremely personable and made my husband (who hates taking pictures) and me very comfortable during both our engagement session and our wedding day. I feel so lucky to have found Heidi and would recommend her to anyone (including future Disney brides!).

Sent on 04/19/2011

Bernice · Married on 12/17/2010

I found Heidi through a google search online! We planned everything out via email throughout the year prior to the wedding. Planning was super easy with Heidi because she always got back to me right away and was very helpful!

Heidi was meeting us in Las Vegas and we scheduled photography for after the ceremony and a day after shoot at the Neon Museum. For the amount of pictures and coverage she offered, we got such a bargain!!!!

Upon meeting Heidi, I was so happy with her! She was easy to get along with, very flexible, and made my fiance and I feel comfortable taking lots of photos. She photographed around our big day and never stopped us or our guests from having fun! She caught all the fun we had in her photos!

Within days of returning from our trip, Heidi sent us a link to the gallery! She was super prompt in getting our online gallery up and the pictures were better than I could have imagined! Heidi asked us to choose 30 favorites and we had such a hard time narrowing it down to only 30.

The prints we ordered from her are beyond good too! I am so thrilled we had Heidi document our wedding and love for Vegas! She is truly talented!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Pam · Married on 10/30/2010

One of the best decisions we ever made was hiring Heidi to be our photographer! She is sweet, kind, quick to respond, makes you feel completely comfortable in front of the camera, and produces great work. Unless you're a model or an actor, who here really is used to having their picture taken professionally? But Heidi makes the process so easy and effortless.

We were blown away with the engagement photos and our wedding photos. I'm encouraging all our friends to hire Heidi because I want them to be just as happy with their photos as we are with ours. Having Heidi there capturing our most precious moments is something we'll never ever regret.

Heidi, you are my jam, you know that right?!? ;-)

Sent on 11/09/2010

Molly · Married on 10/17/2010

Heidi is absolutely amazing! The minute I saw her work, I couldn't get it out of my head. Both my husband and I loved her use of color, the way she captured a moment, and how natural everything looked. We had an engagement session with her about a month before our wedding and not only did she get some amazing shots, but she was super friendly and made us feel really comfortable. After our engagement session, I was really confident in her to capture our wedding day and I never doubted her! On the wedding day she was on time, professional, and got some awesome pictures! We also got our pictures back super quick, which was amazing :) I couldn't say enough wonderful things about her and would recommend her to other future brides!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Martha · Married on 07/16/2010

After seeing Heidi's work I thought her prices were going to be way out of our price range, but I was thrilled to see that Heidi's prices are extremely reasonable. We are so happy we chose Heidi to be a part of our wedding day.
    She went above and beyond to provide us with special photos for our day. Our engagement session was equally as fun - Heidi brought so much excitement and energy to our session, and she took extra time out of her day to make sure she got just the right shots. Her work speaks for itself, but her friendly attitude and professionalism is the icing on the (wedding) cake!

Sent on 11/20/2010

Heather · Married on 06/12/2010

Heidi was absolutely amazing. Our engagement photos and wedding photos came out so beautiful. I was impressed at how unique and personal all of her work is, not just the same pose over and over. She was extremely responsive to all emails and made me feel very comfortable.

The album she provided with our package is stunning and we couldn't be happier with all of the work she did for our special day. We ended up with over 1100 photos in our gallery and all of them are fantastic!!! I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Annie · Married on 05/15/2010

I am so glad we found Heidi after a random google search for "comic book wedding invitations". We could not have asked for a more professional, organized, nice, and incredibly talented photographer to capture our wedding! Aside from making us feel at ease in front of the camera and taking over 1,000 gorgeous photos of our wedding, Heidi is very on top of things- I totally appreciate the details like her company branding and presentation and super timely responses to phone calls and emails. Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/18/2010

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2010

Heidi was amazing! She worked with us all the way from our engagement photos (where she included personal shots of our cat) to the big day. Not only were he photos beautiful, she makes it very easy to keep up with all the details - from giving you list of what shots you should need to fully digital proofing gallery - she's the best!

Sent on 05/12/2010

Dorie · Married on 09/26/2009

Heidi Ryder is the most amazing photographer ever! She did such a good job putting us at ease and capturing so many beautiful moments of our wedding weekend. When we wanted to head out to the streets of Memphis for a photo session the day after the wedding, she gladly accepted the challenge even though the sun was setting and the crowds weren't cooperating. Heidi bonded with our families and friends, blending into the guest list as if she had known everyone forever. She was easy to reach during the planning phase of the wedding and never let a phone message or e-mail go unreturned. Best of all, Heidi brought her creative and artsy eye to our wedding photos, making them one-of-a-kind.

Sent on 12/30/2009

Annie · Married on 09/19/2009

Heidi has been AWESOME in every aspect of our wedding shoot. We LOVED her style and was WOWed by her talent. You can't go wrong with Heidi!

Sent on 03/30/2010

Sera · Married on 09/06/2008

It would be difficult to overstate how happy we are with Heidi's photography. They are wonderful photos that capture us how we really are- while still looking beautiful. Heidi was very easy to work with, and amenable to all our requests. Best of all, when great moments were happening at our wedding, I would look up to ask Heidi to capture them- but she was ALWAYS already right there. We couldn't have made a better choice for a photographer.

Sent on 03/22/2009

Heidi was absolutely wonderful! We live in another state and did not have an opportunity to meet with her prior. However, she was very willing to do a Skype call with us as well as being extremely fast in contacting us via email. I highly recommend her!
    I also appreciated her patience. Our wedding was in no means well organized. Especially since we did not have much time to plan, it seemed very much chaotic at many times. She was patient and even provided some support!

Sent on 12/11/2015

3.5

I have had the honor and great pleasure to have Heidi photograph our wedding. As far as we are concerned, she is the best wedding/event photographer in Southern California. Thank you for preserving our memories.

Sent on 11/19/2014