Heidi Erika Photography Reviews

34 | Watsontown, PA

34 Reviews for Heidi Erika Photography

Ellie · Married on 10/18/2008

I cannot say enough about Heidi. She was great through the whole thing. Before the wedding we discussed everything I wanted and liked and she really came through. There is no price I could put on my pictures of my wedding day. I couldn't believe all the little details she captured. She was at the venue before I even got there working hard and didn't leave until we were dancing the night away. She captured our day and who we are perfectly. She is the best and I would without any doubts recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/04/2008

Stacy · Married on 07/26/2008

Heidi did an amazing job taking our wedding photos. They are simply the greatest and our album is the nicest one I have ever seen. Everyone who looks at it asks us where we got it. Her prices are very reasonable and she is extremely professional. My husband and I loved her work so much that we asked her to come back to take pcitures of our one week old baby daughter. She captured just the right moments and we can't wait for her to come back for our daughter's first birthday to take more pictures.

Kerri · Married on 11/03/2007

Heidi did an amazing job at our wedding!! She really listened to what we had asked for. She combined the traditional photos that we wanted with a photo journalism approach which we loved! She has such a passion for photography and truly takes pride in what she does which is evident in the photos she captures. We couldn’t have asked for better photographs!

We would definitely recommend Heidi and we plan to continue to work with her when we have a family and for years to come!

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2008

Heidi was terrific! She was flexible with her schedule and really did her best to work with our budget. The pictures were outstanding, we love all our pictures that we have of our wedding day! She was there from the time I was getting dressed until I was ready to leave the ceremony. She is terrific and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2010

Darien · Married on 09/17/2016

Heidi did a great job with our wedding photos - she has a bubbly and bright personality and captured beautiful photos, without ever feeling intrusive or in the way during our special day. We would use her again for any of our photography needs!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Angela · Married on 09/26/2009

Heidi provided excellent service and awesome work. I am months past my wedding and still have tons of people telling me how awesome my pictures are! We couldn't be happier!

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2009

3.5

Heidi was amazing! She was so much fun to work with and sincerely loves what she does. It shows! I think that is really important. I also think it is really important for a bride to be able to connect with their photographer on a personal level, and I was able to do that with Heidi. I love her enthusiasm and endless smiles. Overall, we had a great experience and will definitely go back to her for future photo needs.

Denise · Married on 07/26/2014

Heidi was very flexible with me and her pictures came out beautiful. I cannot wait to see my album!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Heidi was an amazing photographer. The pictures came out amazing and I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 07/14/2014