Heidi Borgia Photography Reviews

208 | Monterey, CA

208 Reviews for Heidi Borgia Photography

Hilary · Married on 01/11/2015

Heidi Borgia is an amazing photographer and organizer! She knew exactly how to make everything flow on our wedding day and was very creative in capturing natural looking poses while taking full advantage of our beautiful surroundings in Pebble Beach. We were both in tears when we watched our wedding video and slideshow that Heidi had put together for us. The day had flown by so quickly, but every detail of our wedding day was right there in her sensational photos for us to enjoy and cherish always. Again, she is an amazing photographer and beautiful person. We feel very fortunate to have found Heidi and highly recommend her talents and professionalism!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Rob · Married on 01/10/2015

Heidi did a fantastic job photographing our wedding at Pebble Beach. We highly recommend Heidi to photograph your event. We would certainly use her services again!

Sent on 01/30/2015

She was super nice and took such beautiful pictures!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Shawnea · Married on 11/14/2014

Heidi did an Amazing job with taking our wedding picture's! Heidi is very professional and she has fun while taking pictures. Our photos were everything we wanted and more! I would strongly suggest Heidi to anyone for any event in their area! Great job Heidi! I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Tim and Casey · Married on 10/25/2014

Very professional! Heidi and Brian made our Wedding day perfect! Very highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Megan · Married on 10/12/2014

Heidi in one word? Fantastic!
    As you can imagine, I was anxious about finding the perfect photographer for our destination wedding. When I found Heidi though, all of my fears were put to rest. She is prompt in her replies, has profound knowledge of the Monterey area, is reasonable with her pricing, and also flexible with your particular needs! She even made camera shy guests (and my husband!) feel comfortable during formal pictures. She is organized, on time, and knows how to keep a schedule moving so you get the most out of your time with her. She is a very caring person and I feel I have made a new friend in the process. Thank you so much Heidi!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2014

Heidi was wonderful to work with the day of our wedding. We had a great time, even my now husband who is not a big fan of taking pictures. She works very quickly and is willing to go with the flow! I cannot recommend her and her assistant enough.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Kristi · Married on 10/04/2014

First impressions... The minute I met Heidi to discuss our wedding, details and plans, I was impressed how she paid attentioned to every detail. I am in the world of special events, and Heidi by far sets the bar above anyone I have ever met or worked with as a vendor. I enjoyed our conversations and the day of the wedding, I realized how great she was to work with, at times I felt she was a part of the wedding party or family member. My husband and his groomsmen loved working with her as well. The wedding video she developed took our breath away how she captured the moments perfectly! In addition, the photos captured through out the wedding were truly one of a kind. As a bride, its not a bad thing when you can't find one photo that you don't want to order and in fact you order two!

Thank you Heidi, for capturing the moments perfectly! I have received numerous compliments from family and friends who can't believe how great the video and photos are for the entire wedding!

You are truly amazing photographer and person! As such, I convey my highest recommendation for Heidi Borgia Photography. You can not go wrong with a woman with such talent!!!

Sent on 12/09/2014
  • User4565406 · event on: 10/02/2014

Amazing, creative photos of our renewal ceremony on the beach!!! Heidi truly captured this very special occasion for us! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Denise · Married on 09/24/2014

Heidi's work was beautiful, she was professional, prompt, courteous to myself, my spouse and my guests. I could not be any happier with the variety of photos she came up with. I had a particularly small wedding, but she made me feel like it was a very important event regardless. I would not hesitate to recommend her services to friends and family.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Heidi was extremely professional, friendly, very creative and talented. She offered great suggestions which made the photos beautiful. If I am in Monterey CA, for another event, I will seek out Heidi's services to document that special time, too!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Linda · Married on 09/24/2014

The weather was perfect, the location was gorgeous, the ceremony was personal and the day was a wonderful time for one and all. Great Job!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Patty · Married on 08/31/2014

Heidi did a fantastic job at our wedding. We met with her in once before the wedding, and my fiancé and I thought she was great. She was professional, friendly, and felt we were in good hands. She offered a discount for paying in full, in advance, with cash, which was a nice bonus. She arrived at the ceremony location on time with her assistant, and was calm under a very tight schedule. In fact, she was helping to keep me calm! We also had a second photography location, and she and her assistant were there and ready to go when they needed to be. She had a great, positive attitude, and was very efficient. After the wedding, she sent our photos to us right away, and they look great! I definitely recommend Heidi for your photos!

Thank you Heidi! : D

Sent on 09/16/2014

Martha · Married on 08/23/2014

Our wedding photos came out awesome! It was a windy day on Carmel Beach, but Heidi was still able to capture some great poses! Everyone cant stop talking about how great all the pics look. I plan on hiring Heidi again for family portraits next time I'm in Monterey. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks Heidi!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Emily · Married on 08/05/2014

Heidi shot photos for our 5 yr vow renewal and they came out absolutely gorgeous! She was so fun while shooting with us on the beach and so kind. The pictures blew me away!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Alex · Married on 08/02/2014

Heidi was absolutely amazing to work with. Everyone in my wedding loved her can do attitude and goofiness. She is very flexible and easy to work with. She was not boring to work with at all. She made everyone feel comfortable. My wife and I felt like models at times. She took amazing photos during the wedding and reception. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her photography service to anyone looking for a photographer. You will not regret hiring her. She is a dream to work with. I have already told a few of my engaged friends to look her up if they plan on having a wedding in the Monterey area. Thank you Heidi for taking breath taking photos. We really appreciate it :).

Sent on 08/08/2014

Susan · event on: 07/29/2014

Not only were her pictures beautiful but she got them to me in just a matter of days.

Sent on 08/06/2014
  • I

Ina · Married on 07/27/2014

Heidi was fantastic and accommodated our very small elopement ceremony at a very reasonable rate.

Sent on 08/02/2014

First off I'm not one to write reviews, but will only try someone out if they have outstanding reviews. The reviews for Brian and Heidi did not do them justice for how our wedding turned out. My husband and I loved every minute of being there and so did our guests. Brian was quick in responding to my emails and phone calls. Heidi was absolutely amazing while taking pictures and extremely patient with my crazy family. Also extremely fast in getting our pictures back which we were EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY happy with! Their recommendations were great, from the restaurant for the reception to the hotels to stay at. Thank you Heidi and Brian for your help and support on our most special day!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Heidi is a fantastic photographer, with a great eye. She took our list of requested photos, ideas, and added several of her own to come up with a collection of amazing shots. You can put yourself safely in her hands and be super-pleased with the results.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Maureen · event on: 06/28/2014

Weddings in Monterey by Brian and Heidi Borgi for our 20th Anniversary renewal was so beautiful and intimate made possible by our officiant Brian and photographer Heidi. They are both personable and professional which made our day so special and captured exactly what we had pictured. Thanks to Brian and Heidi we will have this special memory that will last our lifetime.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Jens-Juergen · Married on 06/18/2014

We came all the way from Germany to get married in Monterey. As I had to keep everything top secret until the last minute I totally relied on Heidi (photographer) and her husband Brian ( Ceremony). We only had e-mail contact before we arrived, as we all were thousands of miles apart. Heidis complete work from start to finish was super professional and yet full of warmth and kindness. Coming from abroad she made us feel like we would know each for years. Therefore we were very relaxed during the Photo session, which I believe everyone can see on the pictures. I can't describe how thankfull my now wife Karin and I are for Heidis excellent work and support. We can more than recommend her to everyone, for sure we will spread the word in Germany and I am 100% positive that any future customer of Heidis will feel the same. Thank you so much Heidi and good luck for the future.
    JJ & Karin Haertel, Germany

Sent on 06/21/2014

Greg & Jane · event on: 06/10/2014

Heidi & her husband Brian were awesome! My husband & I wanted to have a small vow renewal with our family this past June. Heidi was the best! She was so patient and helpful to make sure we had our memories in excellent photos. We appreciate all of her talent and imagination to not only have high quality photos but were unique to our family's personality. My husband & I recommend Heidi Borgia Photography for any occasion you need a professional photographer. We couldn't not have been happier. Heidi also surprised us with a personal video! Thank you Heidi!

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • User4185007 · event on: 06/07/2014

Heidi was absolutely fabulous. She was quick to respond to my emails and so easy to work with. That was a huge help and very appreciative since I'm from out of town. I received the link to view my pictures very quickly and just loved them. They turned out beautiful. The day was cold and dark, but you couldn't tell from the pictures Heidi took. they looked like it was a bright, beautiful, gorgeous day. I am not one to post feedback on any website, but with Heidi's work, I felt I had to - so I could let anyone know who looks at her website just how good she is.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Nick · Married on 06/04/2014

Heidi did an amazing job photographing our wedding. Her work is outstanding and her professionalism is unparalleled. We couldn't be happier with how well our pictures came out, Will absolutely do business with Heidi again. Soon. :-)

Sent on 06/19/2014