Heidi Borgia Photography Reviews

208 | Monterey, CA

208 Reviews for Heidi Borgia Photography

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2016

Heidi was great and had some wonderful ideas for photos. She took control in a good way and produced beautiful, high quality photos. It was a pleasure to work with her

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jeanne · Married on 02/22/2016

Heidi was lovely. She took direction. She wa generous with her time and skills. The photos arrived before expected.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Dorie · Married on 02/20/2016

Heidi was so great. She worked with us every step of the way and when the wedding day came, she managed to take some of the most beautiful pictures. They turned out better than we could have ever imagined. She and her crew were extremely professional and they got all the great pics done without taking too much time out of our special day. We cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you Heidi!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Andrea · Married on 12/31/2015

Heidi did such an amazing job with our photos! We have gotten so many compliments on them! She was very professional, prompt and provided us with photos that were totally beyond our expectations. She helped to put everyone at ease and captured our wedding perfectly. Her husband, Brian, officiated our ceremony and did such an amazing job as well! They both have great energy and made our day so special.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Susan · Married on 10/16/2015

Heidi was amazing! She always responded to my emails right away, and did such a wonderful job, and the photos turned out beautiful! She worked with me and gave me exactly what I wanted. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Jolene · Married on 09/26/2015

One of the best parts of our wedding was our pictures!! We were excited to take them as well of seeing the final product of those taken. Heidi did a beautiful job on collecting our precious moments we had with our families that were together for the 1st time!! My husband & I would highly recommend Heidi for capturing any previous moments you want captured for your special day. We are truly & honestly in love with our pictures. Thank you Heidi!!
    Sincerely, Jolene & Paul 2015

Sent on 10/27/2015

stephanie · Married on 09/24/2015

heidi was fabulous to work with. she was very professional and responsive via email, and she was very open and flexible to ideas. i shared sample poses with her on pinterest and she did her best to accommodate what she could in the time allotted. for our group shots she made everyone feel comfortable and was able to take command of the group, including small children, with grace. i would definitely recommend her to friends.

Sent on 12/23/2015

We booked Heidi for our Wedding day. We had an awesome photoshooting! It was great fun and the pictures turned out to be absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Very people focused and made the booking easy. I live in the UK and could not believe how responsive Brian was to my queries, sometimes answering instantly despite the 8 hour time difference. On the day itself, the ceremony was really nice, Heidi's manner made us feel at ease and the photos were excellent, making the whole day great. Thanks to you both Brian and Heidi

Sent on 10/19/2015

Joanne · Married on 08/22/2015

EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHER! Heidi did such a great job with our pictures that we cannot say enough good things about her. She was detail, dedicated, and professional. She knew all the best spots and angles. Coming from out of town, we relied heavily on her to help us plan out our shooting itinerary. She helped us make the most use out of our time with her. Before the wedding, she made detailed plans about the group pictures we wanted to take. She was creative to suggest an offsite location to add to our pictures. During the wedding, she was efficient with her shots and checked them before she moved on to the next one. On top of all that, she was spontaneous and fun to work with!

Thank you so much for all your help, Heidi!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Derrick · Married on 08/01/2015

We could not be happier with our wedding photos! It was a joy to have Heidi photograph our wedding and her ability to capture all the perfect shots ensures that we will relive each special moment of our wedding for many years to come. Thank you Heidi!

Sent on 09/13/2015

David · Married on 07/26/2015

One the most professional people I have worked with. With a huge or small party, Heidi makes everything go smoothly through the night. My wife and I are content, happy, and excited with the photos. Her timeline actually kept the whole wedding on pace. She was great, her work is amazing, and really is a creative photographer. The saying "You get what you paid for" comes to mind with Heidi. She is great. At the end of the wedding all that is left are the memories and the photos, and Heidi can emulate the day we had through her photography.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Cherilyn · Married on 07/21/2015

Heidi made the photography fun and stress free! She was on time, prepared and had great ideas for the photos! Thanks Much Heidi!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Alexandra · Married on 07/18/2015

Working with Heidi was a great experience and I would highly recommend her to anyone! During my initial interview with Heidi, we spent over an hour on the phone getting to know each other and discussing my wedding vision. She helped guide me through the process and put together a detailed shoot list. She knew the hotel property very well so she was able to provide great suggestions regarding where we should take picutres. About 10 minutes into the conversation, I knew that she was the photographer for me. Throughout the process leading up to the wedding, she kept in constant contact.

The day of my wedding was awesome. I didn't have to worry about a thing. In addition to being very professional and taking great photos (maximizing light and scenery), she really knows how to take control of large group in a fun and engaging way. Immediately after my ceremony we took a large group photo with all the guests. Heidi got the guests organized quickly and in high sprits for the group shot. I had so many guests come up to me during and after the wedding to tell me how great she was - I couldn't agree more. Heidi was very invested in making my day memorable and capturing the most special moments.

I just recieved my wedding album and it is awesome! Thanks Heidi!

Sent on 08/23/2015

WE HAD A PERFECT DAY! BRIAN & HEIDI ARE A GREAT TEAM!
    THANKS & GOD BLESS US ALL,
    BOB & RUTH

Sent on 07/21/2015

Donn · Married on 06/17/2015

I'll be honest. This review is more than a year late for no other reason than procrastination. However, I still remember the memorable wedding my wife and I had in Monterey. Heidi, who took our pictures was fantastic! She completely made the experience as relaxed, comfortable, and on schedule. Our wedding was captured beautifully and all of the pictures can and should be framed. Lastly, the photo session was very organized. She took photos of all our family member and guest. Thank you Heidi for taking care of us!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Hey Donn! Thanks so much for your kind review - Honestly, I'm flattered you are reaching out over a year later to review my services. That is amazingly kind of you!!! Hope all has been wonderful with you two. Cheers :-) Heidi

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Heidi was referred to us by a couple of close friends. She did An amazing job! She captured all the most perfect moments throughout our wedding day. She was very professional and very easy to talk to and work with from the first time we met her up until our wedding day! Five stars for Heidi!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Priscilla · Married on 06/06/2015

i had absolutely no stress leading up to my wedding day and on my wedding day. Brian and Heidi were awesome. Everything was perfect. I would have not changed anything.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Abby · Married on 05/30/2015

Heidi was WONDERFUL!! She was communicative and helpful in preparation for the wedding, giving reasonable feedback on how feasible our timeline would be and how to best utilize her time. On the big day, she was fantastic - prompt and professional while also being warm, friendly, and a great calming influence on a hectic day. And, the best part of all is that her photos are a beautiful memory of our day. She got all the shots we asked for and many others that we didn't know we would want. I recommend Heidi enthusiastically!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Laura · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I decided to use Heidi as our photographer when we decided to have a destination wedding in California. Fortunately, my sister is local to the area and her name was the first one mentioned by both my sister and two of her friends. I started my correspondence with her husband, Brian, via email to inquire about the date we had in mind and availability. He was so responsive to all of my questions and very informative.

We are so glad we made the right decision and very lucky that we had Heidi to capture our beautiful day! She knew the area, recommended how to pose, locations and everything else the normal person not used to being photographed professionally needed to know. She was super patient, very flexible and you could tell by her personality that she truly loves what she does.

Our pictures were amazing! She truly captured everything I wanted and then some. We received our pictures very quickly and as we looked through them all, it was hard to pick a favorite because we had so many.

We just recently ordered our wedding album and again, Heidi made that so effortless. She allowed me to select my favorites and drafted the album and then sent to us to review. She was extremely helpful in her suggestions and to be honest, I personally relied heavily on her expertise. We finalized our album Monday night and I had my album by Wednesday when I got home from work! We were thrilled to finally have our pictures to show our family and friends and share our special day. The quality is superb and it was very reasonably priced. Sure, you can make your own album and order your own prints but I guarantee it won't be of the same quality.

If you're looking for a photographer in the Monterey and surrounding areas, you HAVE to talk to Heidi. She is truly awesome in more ways than one!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Jackie · Married on 05/22/2015

Heidi made my husband and I feel so relaxed having our photos taken. She captured the day perfectly. We had such a fun time and the photos show this. I would definitely recommend Heidi to anyone who wants to use her.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Sallie · Married on 05/08/2015

Beautiful photos & great communication

Sent on 05/09/2016

Christina · Married on 04/19/2015

Heidi is AWESOME! We cannot say enough great things about her. She is professional, fun, and an amazing photographer. She captured the most beautiful shots from our wedding day- way exceeding my expectations. She has a creative eye and wasn't scared to get dirty...i.e. jumping in some flower beds to get the perfect angles for the shot! her pricing was also very competitive and affordable when compared to others that I looked at. Seriously...if you're looking for a photographer in the Monterey/Carmel/Santa Cruz area- stop your search here and book Heidi now. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Ashlyn · Married on 03/21/2015

Heidi photographed our beach wedding with just the two of us. She was a picture of professional. She did great in posing us for photos, had great ideas and obvious experience in doing so. She captured the ceremony itself beautifully. The pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. She was incredibly friendly and sweet to work with. Definitely, definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Vanessa · Married on 02/14/2015

Heidi was so wonderful to work with and took the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen! My friends are all looking into vow renewal ceremonies so Heidi can take their pictures! Thank you Heidi!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

So much fun meeting you Vanessa!! What a fun day.... yes, please let your friends know that Brian and I would love to help with their renewals! Cheers