Heidi Borgia Photography Reviews

206 | Monterey, CA

206 Reviews for Heidi Borgia Photography

Sharron Davis · Married on 03/27/2017

We are from Pa. and Heidi was wonderful. She responded promptly to all e-mails. The day of the wedding she was great as well as after at providing the pictures. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She was very personable.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Carol · Married on 01/06/2017

At first we weren't even going to hire a professional photographer, we were planning a very simple, but beautiful and meaningful elopement in Carmel Valley. Since we needed a witness, Brian explained his wife could fulfill that role and also mentioned she can provide a basic photography package. Of course, every couple hopes to have beautiful photos of their wedding, we hired Heidi. Although we did not extensively research her, later we discovered she is well known and highly regarded.
    I am writing this review, because I am the type that somehow always has my eyes closed, or a weird smile, and basically not naturally photogenic. I'm even camera shy. You cannot believe the REALLY GORGEOUS photos that Heidi captured, and everyone we shared the wedding link with replied with compliments how stunning (and in love) we both looked.
    We are having a hard time selecting the photos to print, because she has a ton on great shots!
    BTW.....a great thing, she sent a link to the best photos within 72 hours, and since we eloped, we got to forward and share them with all the people that couldn't be there with us. It meant a lot,
    Heidi, thank you so much, You made us feel so comfortable in our most intimate moments, and 100% for sure captured the exact feeling of our wedding day.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Dylan · event on: 12/13/2016

Brian and Heidi did an incredible job with my marriage proposal! Not only did they take some amazing pictures of my fiancé and I but they also set up a beach bonfire and picnic for us. Everything was set up before we arrived and I was beyond amazed how perfect it all looked! I can't thank them enough for everything they did for us. It was very clear to my fiancé and I how passionate they are when it comes to this stuff!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thanks Dylan!!! We had such fun meeting the two of you! Congratulations on you engagement and hope we cross paths again in the future. warmly, Heidi and Brian

Chelsea · Married on 11/19/2016

Heidi Borgia was amazing from our first contact - she was floating down the river in Tahoe, and responding to my email inquiry! She asked if she could get back to us in a few days, and we couldn't be more thrilled that we waited! Heidi was awesome from the moment we met - we knew she was the perfect photographer for our special day. She was extremely flexible, had some great ideas and we were so excited to work with her. The day of our wedding Heidi went above and beyond - she was right on time, took some wonderful before photos and split her time between the girls and guys perfectly. Even with the rain during the ceremony and photos, Heidi went right along with us and did not miss a moment of capturing our wedding day! She was the best sport, her assistants kept her equipment dry, and she was so easy going despite the weather - and we could not have asked for better photos in the rain! Heidi spent a great deal of time in editing and compiling our photos, and video slideshow - we were extremely impressed with the quality and details in each and every single photo. Our slideshow movie was absolutely perfect, and gives us the chance to relive our day every time we watch it! We just loved working with Heidi and are so glad she was part of our special day - we would recommend Heidi time and time again to anyone in the Monterey area, and can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

The most fabulous and crazy fun day was had with you and your lovely family. Rain and all!! We did it and I am so grateful that you chose me to be a small part of it. Lucky me!!

Christine · Married on 11/17/2016

We were fortunate to find Heidi to be our photographer for our "planned" elopement. We didn't meet her until the day of the ceremony but felt like we had known her for years. She was so easy to work with and made the photo experience painless and fun. She had great ideas for different settings yet she was also very receptive to our ideas and suggestions. We are very happy with the photos we've seen so far and can't wait for the final package.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you Christine! A pleasure to meet the two of you and be a part of your intimate wedding at the Martine Inn. Wishing you both the best in your new lives together. Cheers - Heidi

Stacy · Married on 11/11/2016

Heidi was a treat to work with. She went above and beyond for our elopement including becoming our witness at the last minute. Great lady would recommend highly!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thanks Stacy! Brian and I had TONS of fun with the two of you at your amazing, out of this world elopement! Thank YOU for allowing us to be a part of it.

Anna · Married on 10/26/2016

At probably no other time in a woman's life is she as hopeful to have photos that she can be proud of and that captures her beauty and emotions than on her wedding day. Entrusting a photographer to fulfill this task is a tremendous one. Heidi delivered in taking breathtaking photos that captured the beauty of the natural surroundings and the happiness my fiancé and I felt on our wedding day. All the while she put me at ease and helped me to feel relaxed and beautiful. Heidi was also so patient and accommodating in fulfilling my requests for certain types of post-wedding photos. I had asked if we could climb up to a particular lookout spot. Heidi happily obliged and climbed over rocks while carrying her heavy equipment. Our hike paid off as Heidi delivered spectacular images! I feel so blessed to have worked with Heidi.

~Anna

Sent on 11/07/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Such a memorable day with you both. Thank you for entrusting me to help make these memories for you!!

Cathy · Married on 10/15/2016

We hired Heidi to capture our daughters wedding day and our pictures lived up to our expectations and then some. They are wonderful. The slide show she put together of the wedding was so fun to watch and it captured to happiness of the day.
    When hiring a wedding photographer I wanted someone who would be able to take control and take pictures quickly. I have a big family and I didn't want the family group shots to take forever. Heidi was able to get everyone's attention and didn't waste time. We loved her.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thanks Cathy!! That was THE wedding of the season. Loved being a tiny part in the "shadows" of every moment of it. Cheers!!! Heidi

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2016

Heidi did a fantastic job on our wedding day. My husband and I eloped in Monterey and had Heidi's husband officiate our wedding. They arrived on time and both worked well together. Heidi truly made us feel comfortable and took the time to make sure she was meeting our needs. She even took a few shots with our phones so we could have some instant gratification! I received my photos in less than 4 weeks and they turned out beautiful. I received many more images than expected and am extremely happy with the results. Heidi did an amazing job capturing our special day and for that I will be forever grateful!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Tamarin · Married on 09/29/2016

We enjoyed every minute of Heidi's photography from the planning to the day-of to the prints, book and video afterwards. Very professional and easy to work with. The pictures were stunning and she did a great job of handling my wild family. I do not enjoy being in front of the camera, but she was able to make me feel comfortable and captured lovely and magical images of our special day. I would recommend her with zero hesitation. We also hired her husband, Brian, as our officiant and they made a great team.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Daniel · Married on 09/17/2016

Heidi shot our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner photos, and wedding photos. We couldn't have been more happy with our decision. Not only did Heidi take amazing photos, but she found absolutely amazing places for us to take photos with her extensive knowledge of the Monterrey area. Throughout our wedding night she was never to far and captured every moment that my wife and I could ever want. By the end of the weekend we really felt like Heidi was part of our family, and the wedding was better because she was involved.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Hi Danny and Tanya!!! This review brought tears to my eyes! Thanks so much... I felt after out time together (engagement shoot and wedding at the Monterey Plaza Hotel) I feel like we are family too.... I was sad that your wedding day was over as I wanted to keep hanging out with you all. I do hope our paths cross in the future... please look me up and let's celebrate again next time your are out in Monterey. Cheers to you all!!

We stumbled upon Brian and Heidi and couldn't be more happy with both of them! We wanted a male minister to marry us and he was so helpful in choosing the location and assisted with flowers. When I inquired about photography and learned his wife was a photographer I booked her...well-her pictures are the most amazing photographs I have ever seen! Somehow she captured the beauty of Big Sur -the colors are amazing!!! And their prices are half of the resorts around...you won't be disappointed with these two!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you two!!! We had such fun with you at your elopement down in Big Sur. Please look us up when you come back into town. Maybe we can take a zip in that car down to Big Sur together!! ha ha... Congratulations!! :-)

Betty · Married on 09/10/2016

Heidi was outstanding! First she put us all at ease with her warmth and calmness. Then, in a very organized manner, she set up the shots. We all had butterflies- and it really helped to have her calm, knowledgeable hand through the pre-wedding, wedding, and photos afterwards. The photos catch the fun, the smiles, the laughter- and the love in our daughter and son-in-law's wedding. I really liked how she blended in family and friends in spontaneous photos. Heidi balanced the backdrop of our venue with the wedding to balance the photo. We'll always remember this day with special warmth through the eyes of her beautiful photography!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you Betty! It was such a lovely day in Monterey for their wedding. Had a wonderful time getting to know you all and your extended family. Thank you for having me be a small part of your memorable day.

Nina · Married on 08/06/2016

Heidi Borgia provided the Photography services for our Carmel destination wedding. Heidi was absolutely flexible with the settings for shooting as well as our schedule. We took pictures at multiple locations. Heidi has an incredible eye for backgrounds and lighting. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Heidi Borgia Photography for anyone looking to hire a photographer in the Monterey/Carmel areas. She is professional, pleasant, funny, easy going, and provides FANTASTIC photos!! Thank you Heidi!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you Nina... I had such a fabulous time with Phil and you and your families and guests. In editing your pictures, it brought me back to the sweet memories made. All the best to you all!

Nicki · Married on 07/29/2016

Words actually fail me! Our wedding photo's were SOOOO amazing...
    Heidi was fantastic, and so accommodating, taking some great natural and staged photo's, and let us incorporate some fun shots that our son of 12 wanted!
    Every photo is stunning, and they bring tears of joy everytime we look at them, they are best memories we could have wished for.
    I cannot thank Heidi enough!
    FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness!! I had soooo much fun with the three of you. What a lovely ceremony Brian did with such heartfelt love and your son was the topping on the cake with his joy and enthusiasm! Hope you come back across the pond someday and look us up to help us celebrate you again!! Best, Brian and Heidi

Heidi was professional, personable and performed splendidly. We are so happy with how the photos turned out and we had so much fun taking them!

Sent on 09/24/2016

G · Married on 07/05/2016

Wow! I simply love our wedding pictures. Heidi is an amazing photographer that knows when to capture the beauty not only from people but nature and pets. We got married at Pebble Beach with our furry Westie children by our side. She was patient, caring and sweet. She is very professional and the quality of her work is superior. I strongly recommend her. Thank you Heidi & Brian!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

We had so much fun with you and your sweet Westies by your side.

Thanks for entrusting your big day to us. Congratulations!!

Heidi (and Brian too)
  • I

Isabella · Married on 06/27/2016

Heidi was fantastic to work with for our tiny little wedding. A week or so before the event, she emailed to ask what group shots we REALLY wanted - which was great, because I had didn't even think of it beforehand. Definitely a professional who has done this a lot and knows how to give her clients the most bang for their buck. Without that list, I would have just pointed away randomly and most likely miss several pictures that I wish I had had.
    Heidi did a great job taking pictures during our short ceremony. My husband even asked how many photographers there were, after looking through the pictures she sent us. He thought there were 3 or 4, but I assured him that it was certainly1... maybe 2. She got SO many awesome action shots and looked like she was everywhere at once. It was amazing.
    Post-ceremony, during the group shots, she was organized without being stuffy. Heidi (and her husband and assistant) was so fun to joke around with and really made my entire family feel at ease.
    All in all, it was a wonderful experience. The pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY, and I can only say that I highly recommend the whole Borgia wedding package. Thanks to them, I feel like I had the most beautiful and intimate wedding imaginable.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Oh!! So sweet of you to say - love your quote "the Borgia Wedding package"...

Congratulations you two!

hugs,
    Heidi and Brian

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

Heidi was great to work with before, during, and after our wedding. It was comfortable having her around and we couldn't be happier with our photos.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Raquel · Married on 06/15/2016

Heidi and Brian are a great team! We had a small wedding and I felt like all I really needed to worry about was getting myself to the location on time. They were very responsive through email and kind in person. We had a beautiful wedding and now have many beautiful photographs to remember the day by.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Kellie · Married on 06/12/2016

Heidi was perfect! She is nice, easy to talk to, listened carefully for all requests and was amazing to work with! Her photos were absolutely stunning and captured everything. My pictures came back very quickly and I could not have been happier with her! I highly recommend her for Weddings.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thanks Kellie! Enjoyed such an amazing wedding day with you and Tim at the Monterey Plaza Hotel. xoxo Heidi

Pam · Married on 05/21/2016

We are so very fortunate to have had Heidi photograph our wedding on May 21st, 2016 at Fanshell Beach on the 17 mile Drive in Monterey! Heidi was a delight to work with and captured our very small ceremony in such a beautiful manner. Heidi is very professional, talented, fun, warm, lighthearted and loving! It is abundantly clear that she loves what she does as her interaction with us and our guests was personal, comfortable and overall delightful. The photographs turned out beautiful! We are extremely satisfied with our experience with Heidi from start to finish! Heidi's husband, Brian Borgia, was also our officiant for our wedding and we could not have asked for a better experience with him either. Brian, too, is extremely warm, professional and caring! He delivered a beautifully personalized written wedding ceremony for us in such a beautiful and thoughtful manner. It was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Brian & Heidi for making our special day so awesome and memorable!

Pam & Mark Esquivel

Sent on 07/18/2016

Heidi Borgia Photography's reply:

Thank you Pam and Mark! We really had such joy in being a small part of your day. The love that surrounds you was so evident. Wishing you the best in your new lives together. hugs, Heidi and Brian

Renee · Married on 05/20/2016

The photos were better than we could have even imagined! Perfect and everyone says they look like they belong in a magazine!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2016

Heidi was great and had some wonderful ideas for photos. She took control in a good way and produced beautiful, high quality photos. It was a pleasure to work with her

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jeanne · Married on 02/22/2016

Heidi was lovely. She took direction. She wa generous with her time and skills. The photos arrived before expected.

Sent on 03/11/2016