Heaven's Storm Photography Reviews

2 | Decatur, IL

2 Reviews for Heaven's Storm Photography

• Amy

Amy · Married on 03/16/2019

Outstanding, easy to work with!!

Sarah has been amazing to work with from the very beginning. When I was researching wedding photographers, I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of personal touches and questions she asked me in the process. I have felt nothing but comfortable working with her via email and text. I recently received my Engagement session photos, and I was BLOWN away at the quality, artistry, and beauty of HSP photos! I'm not a big fan of looking at myself in pictures, but Sarah knows what she's doing, and make my fiance and I look amazing! I cried when I saw some of the photos. I will surely treasure these for a lifetime!! The poses were easy to understand, and looked so natural and warm in the photos. I can't recommend Heaven's Storm Photography enough. Book your wedding and engagement sessions with her, and you won't be disappointed!! I can't wait to see what she comes up with for my wedding in March!! :)

Sent on 11/27/2018

Heaven's Storm Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! I loved getting to know you and Derek and can't wait for your wedding in March!!!

Rosario · Married on 06/03/2017

So glad we booked her!

I had contacted Sarah to shoot our engagement pictures. She was so easy to work with! I knew the pictures were going to be great – I had looked through her website before we booked her – but the pictures we received were even better than I could have dreamed up! Thank you Sarah, we will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Heaven's Storm Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rosario! I had SO much fun photographing your engagement session! You and Carson were a blast to hang out with!!