Heaven's Rain Floral Design Reviews

125 | Santa Fe, TX

125 Reviews for Heaven's Rain Floral Design

• Lauren

Lauren Gutierrez · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Best florist in the area!

I could not have asked for a better experience with Camilla at Heaven's Rain Floral. She was so professional, kind and willing to make my day perfect in any way she could. From the first meeting to review my florals and through many updates through the pandemic and venue change she was nothing but helpful. And let's talk about the flowers, they were absolutely perfect, just what I wanted and every detail about them was placed perfectly! I would highly recommend Camilla, and to top it off she is extremely reasonably priced.

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Betty

Betty 1968 · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Excellent service!

Camilla was amazing in helping to make my wedding the most memorable event with the most beautiful floral arrangements. She was most attentive and responsive to all emails in a timely manner. Her price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Heaven's Rain Floral Design!

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • MJ Patterson

Mj Patterson · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Florist is creative, kind and reliable

We loved our flowers. She did a beautiful job with our flowers. We were on a budget so she was kind enough to recommend flowers and ideas that fit in our budget. We wanted garland to accent the ledges to compliment the pipe organ in the church. She did a wonderful job and as one entered the sanctuary there was a WOW factor.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Shamere · Getting married on 05/30/2021

Camilla is the sweetest and most professional florist ever!! She was very reasonable, and very knowledgeable. I brought her my own vases, she designed them and set them up which was a great help to me on my wedding day. She also made the topper for our wedding cake. I explained to her my vision and she helped me to make it a reality. My centerpieces turned out absolutely gorgeous, and my cake was the talk of the night! If I ever have another event; there is no other florist I would turn to.

Sent on 11/06/2016
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Mcconnell · Married on 07/27/2020

An amazing person and beautiful arrangements

Camilla has a kind spirit and a warm heart. In our first meeting, she gifted me a little bridal bag that included the six pence that I wore in my shoe on the day of the wedding. Camilla goes above and beyond for her clients. She basically became part of the family. She was very patient when I was indecisive about what color flowers I wanted. She even took us to the floral warehouse so that I could see them in person. She went above and beyond for us and I can’t think her enough. Our floral arrangements were beautiful and I got many compliments throughout the night about how gorgeous the flowers were.

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/17/2020

An amazing experience

I had a unique circumstance and Heaven’s Rain stepped up to the challenge. I had no flowers for my wedding. Camilla put together amazingly beautiful bouquets for me and my girls in a moments notice on her own time! They were absolutely stunning. I would recommend Heaven’s Rain to any bride who wants to feel like they are important! I had no idea what I wanted in a bouquet and I’m so glad I trusted Camilla! She literally took the worry right off my radar and created amazing bouquets!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • llb016

Lara Bean · Married on 07/11/2020

Best day ever

I am a person that loves flowers, so this was something very important to me the day of...and I was in awe of our florals the day of. For me it was not about the quantity of flowers I had everywhere, it was about having something that matched my vision of a mix of boho and whimsical and Camilla did just that! I requested proteas in my arrangements and Camilla did an amazing job of working with that. Camilla provided me with a mock up of the original table setting I thought I wanted 1.5-2 months before the wedding. She executed it perfectly and it was beautiful, but I decided it was no longer what I had in mind. In my moment of stress Camilla was more than happy to help me create a new arrangement that met my idea, and they turned out absolutely stunning. My guests were raving about them! Camilla was so sweet throughout the whole process and her knowledge/creativity was the cherry on top.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Merritt Ritchie · Married on 06/20/2020

Heaven’s Rain

Our experience with Camilla from Heaven’s Rain was amazing. Our bouquets were beautiful and the service was amazing.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Mcalister · Married on 06/12/2020

Everything I envisioned and more!

Everything was perfect. Camila was so easy to talk to and her expertise is amazing. The flowers came out so gorgeous and they even lasted some time time after the wedding. I could not have asked for a better florist. Heaven’s Rain Floral really went above and beyond my expectations and did not break the bank. I would recommend Heaven’s Rain Floral to any bride.

Sent on 07/29/2020

Rosie Castro · Married on 04/01/2020

Beautiful Flowers and Great Customer Service

I loved working with Camille for my wedding. I sent over ideas and she quickly was able to accommodate and sent over a proposal. She was very flexible and kind throughout the entire process. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were delivered and I had a wonderful surprise with them! I was given Something Old, Something New.. etc. in case I forgot any of the items on my day. I greatly appreciated because I did not have six pence for my shoe! My flowers were beautiful and exactly how I wanted them.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Angellee Martinez · Married on 03/07/2020

Great experience

Beautiful arrangements. She knew exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 05/31/2020

Kristen Taylor · Married on 12/21/2019

Excellent!

Very creative and executed my vision perfectly!!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Gína

Gína Hern · Married on 12/08/2019

Beautiful florals for my wedding on the water

Camilla was a pleasure to work with and did an outstanding job on the floral decorations at my wedding. The colors were exactly what I wanted and everything looked perfect. I would not hesitate to use her services in the future.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Amanda Leaf · Married on 10/05/2019

Beyond my expectations

cannot thank you enough Camilla, for your vision and floral art and by creating my idea of what I wanted better than I possibly ever could of imagined! You are beyond talented, easy to work with, and made my flowers a dream reality! Camilla used real flowers like I wanted, and she added the rhinestone brooches that I purchased in between the flowers. I purchased the rhinestone brooches and she perfectly placed them throughout my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. They were absolutely stunning!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Leah

Leah Dantin · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfection

Let me start by saying I knew nothing about flowers prior to my first visit with Camilla. She was able to narrow down all my scattered ideas & designed beautiful bouquets & arrangements. Her pieces really brought my wedding & reception spaces to life! And she was always such a pleasure to work with! Thank you, Camilla!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Nicole · Married on 08/10/2019

Bride with 5 bridesmaids

Camilla was awesome and did an amazing job with the floral arrangements that I had requested for my wedding. She was even able to manage last minute changes that had happened unexpectedly and everything turned out great.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 08/03/2019

Very satisfied

Camilla she’s awesome!!!! very happy with everything 💕

Sent on 08/19/2019

Abigail · Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful!

Our flowers were beautiful and the customer service is wonderful!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful!

Exceeded our expectations! Heavens rain was wonderful in every way! She got on board with my vision and all the arrangements were GORGEOUS!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/16/2019

Beyond amazing

My goodness, I absolutely cannot say enough about Camilla and Heaven's Rain. She was one of (if not THE) best vendor for our wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is every bit as kind as she is talented, and the designs she delivered were beyond stunning. She is flexible and VERY good at what she does, even demonstrating her ability to improvise when she reconfigured my hair piece on the wedding day as the original ended up not quite fitting. She went above and beyond, finding the perfect vases for us and bringing my floral vision to life even better than I imagined. Also, from what I could tell in my research, her pricing is unbeatable. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Heaven's Rain!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Amanda Siebenthaler · Married on 03/09/2019

Loved Everything!

Heaven's Rain did just a wonderful job for wedding! She was a pleasure to work with, and everything came out exactly how I envisioned it!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Roxanne

Roxanne Smith · Married on 02/11/2019

See your vision come to life with Camilla!!

Camilla makes you feel as though you are working with a family friend. She is knowledgeable about flowers and the current trends. She is very accommodating and really works to bring to life what you want.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Spencer

Spencer · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Florist!

Heaven’s Rain Floral was beyond my expectations. Camilla was so easy to work with, and she truly saw my vision for what I wanted for my wedding. I’m so glad we went with her as our florist!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Nisha Tapryal · Married on 10/28/2018

Highly recommend 'Heaven's Rain Floral Design'

It was a very nice experience to work with Camilla. The final result was awesome. She took care of all my wishes as well as our budget. The designs were awesome and our venue looked perfect.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Monica Silva · Married on 10/21/2018

Best bouquet ever!

Best service! Our bouquets came out AMAZING!

Sent on 12/07/2018