Heaven's Rain Floral Design Reviews

Heaven's Rain Floral Design 6
Heaven's Rain Floral Design 7

Amanda Leaf 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Beyond my expectations

cannot thank you enough Camilla, for your vision and floral art and by creating my idea of what I wanted better than I possibly ever could of imagined! You are beyond talented, easy to work with, and made my flowers a dream reality! Camilla used real flowers like I wanted, and she added the rhinestone brooches that I purchased in between the flowers. I purchased the rhinestone brooches and she perfectly placed them throughout my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. They were absolutely stunning!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 10/20/2019
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 8
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 9

Nicole 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Bride with 5 bridesmaids

Camilla was awesome and did an amazing job with the floral arrangements that I had requested for my wedding. She was even able to manage last minute changes that had happened unexpectedly and everything turned out great.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Carla

Carla 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Very satisfied

Camilla she鈥檚 awesome!!!! very happy with everything 馃挄

Sent on 08/19/2019

Abigail 路 Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful!

Our flowers were beautiful and the customer service is wonderful!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 14
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful!

Exceeded our expectations! Heavens rain was wonderful in every way! She got on board with my vision and all the arrangements were GORGEOUS!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 15

Elizabeth 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Beyond amazing

My goodness, I absolutely cannot say enough about Camilla and Heaven's Rain. She was one of (if not THE) best vendor for our wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is every bit as kind as she is talented, and the designs she delivered were beyond stunning. She is flexible and VERY good at what she does, even demonstrating her ability to improvise when she reconfigured my hair piece on the wedding day as the original ended up not quite fitting. She went above and beyond, finding the perfect vases for us and bringing my floral vision to life even better than I imagined. Also, from what I could tell in my research, her pricing is unbeatable. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Heaven's Rain!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Amanda Siebenthaler 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Loved Everything!

Heaven's Rain did just a wonderful job for wedding! She was a pleasure to work with, and everything came out exactly how I envisioned it!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Spencer

Spencer 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Florist!

Heaven鈥檚 Rain Floral was beyond my expectations. Camilla was so easy to work with, and she truly saw my vision for what I wanted for my wedding. I鈥檓 so glad we went with her as our florist!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 16
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 17
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 18
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 19
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 20
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 21

Nisha Tapryal 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Highly recommend 'Heaven's Rain Floral Design'

It was a very nice experience to work with Camilla. The final result was awesome. She took care of all my wishes as well as our budget. The designs were awesome and our venue looked perfect.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Monica Silva 路 Married on 10/21/2018

Best bouquet ever!

Best service! Our bouquets came out AMAZING!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Amy Heinrich 路 Married on 10/06/2018

The most beautiful work!

I had my wedding back in October 2018, when I laid eyes on my flowers I was in love!! Camilla is the most nicest lady we had the pleasure to do business with. The entire process was so lovely and stress free! Seeing my vision come to life was everything! I couldn鈥檛 stop gazing at my bouquet even the day after my wedding! I wish I had them preserved. Thank you Camilla! I have referred you to my best friend who is getting married this year, I hope you will be her florist!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 22
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 23
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 24
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 25
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 26
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 27

Eryn 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Camilla was amazing! She really listened to what we wanted and everything came out amazing! When we met with her I told her the look I was going for but that I didn鈥檛 want to break the bank! She was able to find us less expensive flowers and the results were beautiful. She was quick to respond to emails and calls and answered any and all questions. She was more personal than any of the other florists that we had met with. The flowers were more than I ever could have imagined. Trust Camilla and her suggestions. She won鈥檛 steer you wrong!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Michele 路 Married on 09/29/2018

My daughter and I knew when we met with Camilla that she was exactly the right floral designer for us!! Her ideas and willingness to listen were a huge help! The fact that she took our budget seriously (where other florists did not) was wonderful. She was very quick to respond when emailed with answers questions and I had many questions! The arrangements and bouquets were stunning and I heard many people comment to their beauty as well! Thank you Camilla!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Liz 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Camilla with Heaven's Rain Floral Design was absolutely fantastic to work with. I met with several florists before meeting her but they didn't quite get my vision or their personalities didn't match with mine. From the first meeting with Camilla, I knew I had to work with her, she understood exactly what I was looking for and helped me research flowers that would fit my vision & budget. She's very detail oriented, responsible and overall just a great person. Camilla is very responsive, she would always reply to my texts and was very flexible to schedule meetings.
    Like any bride, I worried about the quality of the flowers I'd receive but mine were gorgeous. My flowers were somewhat uncommon yet Camilla was able to find beautiful flowers. All the centerpieces were just as I had imagined and my bouquet was even better. Camilla even added a peonie for me (we had agreed it was out of my price range and she still made it happen). I couldn't have been more pleased with how beautiful everything turned out.
    She's going to be my flower lady for life now :) I absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Shelby 路 Married on 06/30/2018

If you want a very honest and personable florist then go with Heaven's Rain Floral! The only thing about my flowers that I was picky about was my bridal bouquet. I gave Camilla a photo of what I wanted and she created EXACTLY what I was envisioning, actually it was even more beautiful! I told her that I didn't want to spend an outrageous amount on flowers and not only was she super understanding of that, but she helped us pick out the most affordable and beautiful arrangements. When I told some of my friends after the wedding what we spent on flowers they were amazed because it looked like we spent so much more. Also, if you email her, she responds so fast (even if she's on vacation!) and makes you feel like you're her only bride during the whole process. It's hard to find a personable florist in South Houston that still delivers amazing quality, so stop your search now and go with Heaven's Rain Floral!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 28
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 29

Ronnada 路 Married on 03/24/2018

I鈥檓 writing this review because Camilla does an amazing job . She鈥檚 always available and very professional and not once complained about me changing my ideas over and over again. She works with your budget even if things have to be twicked a little. My wedding day 3/24/18 was beyond amazing and beautiful when I walked in my venue . I was literally in tears . I just want to thank you Camilla so much and wish you the best and may god continue to bless you with your outstanding work. I recommend any one to definitely use her ; she鈥檚 amazing !!!!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 34
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 35
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 36

Summer 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Camilla did an amazing job making sure our wedding flowers were perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend using Heaven's Reign for your special occasion!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Katie 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Camilla made everything absolutely perfect. Everything look amazing and she did a fantastic job of sticking with the budget while giving us exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 03/12/2018

lisa 路 Married on 03/03/2018

What can I say? Camilla was incredible from the beginning! She gave me many different ideas when I explained what I was looking for, would respond to my many inquiries very quickly, and gave me a fabulous quote when we agreed on which flowers I wanted. When I arrived at my wedding venue, I can't even explain how happy I was. They were exactly as I had imagined! My bouquet turned out exactly like the picture I had given her and it was perfect! Everything was absolutely perfect and looked amazing! She did a fantastic job and I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend Heaven鈥檚 Rain Floral Design!

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 37
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 38
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 39
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 40
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 41

Brandy 路 Married on 02/16/2018

Camilla was easy to work with. She listened to my vision and made it come to life at my wedding.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 02/09/2018

AMAZING WORK!!!! There鈥檚 really no other word for it but AMAZING!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Kelsey 路 Married on 01/14/2018

Camilla from Heaven's Rain Floral Design was such a joy to work with. She was patient and kind as I didn't really know what kind of flowers I wanted at first. She understood the vision I had and executed it flawlessly. She also helped me with centerpieces and ceremony decorations as well. My wedding was so gorgeous because of her and her skillful work. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Holly 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Could not be more pleased!!! In love with Heavens Rain. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Heaven's Rain Floral Design 42

Jaculine 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Such a pleasure to work with Camilla, so flexible and reasonable prices. All my flowers turned out perfect!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Chelsea 路 Married on 10/27/2017

Loved her flowers came out beautiful

Sent on 11/06/2017