Heaven and Earth Reviews

11 Reviews for Heaven and Earth

11 Heaven and Earth Reviews
  • Meghann

Meghann · Married on 10/01/2017

Cindy & Carl were awesome to work with. Their flowers were incredible. They did a perfect job and I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Thank you!!! :):)

Heaven and Earth 1

Kristen · Married on 03/11/2017

Heaven and Earth Florists were wonderful to work with! Their ability to take an idea and execute was incredible. They were also very receptive to phone calls and visits to their shop. I received nothing but amazing compliments on our flowers and even have a friend trying to "copy" the same bridal bouquet for her wedding in Florida.

I highly recommend Heaven and Earth for both value and vision.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2015

My wedding was absolutely perfect! Cindy was great to work with! Our flower arrangements were exactly as I imagined them! My wedding bouquet was above and beyond what I could have ever expected. Thank you so much for making my day so special! I planned my wedding from New York State, but you would never know! Thank you again for all of our help! I would recommend this florist over & over!

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2014

Cindy from Heaven & Earth was the easiest person to work with. She made beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. She treated our wedding as if she were creating arrangements for her own family members - she is a true gem and her talents are endless!

Caroline · Married on 10/13/2013

We loved working with Cindy! She helped us to find beautiful flowers that would fit our budget. She had great ideas when we needed help but also made EXACTLY what I asked for when it came to my bridal bouquet. She also arranged our cake topper and it was gorgeous! This was an excellent value and we got so many compliments on our floral arrangements.

Cindy did such a wonderful job with all the bouquets, corsages, and boutineres. She was very easy to work with, and couldn't have been nicer when she delivered the flowers at the church. The flowers on our wedding cake were also beautiful. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Lauren · Married on 08/14/2010

Heaven and Earth was a joy to work with. We met with Cindy and her team on multiple occasions to discuss our very simple wedding flowers. I greatly appreciated that they took such great time and attention to detail even though we had a small order (our venues were so beautiful we felt as though we did not need a great deal of foliage). Heaven and Earth even allowed us to show them what we had envisioned for our center pieces that they would be setting us at the reception and they looked perfect. ALL of the flowers and floral arrangements were more beautiful than I had imagined them being and all held up remarkably well in the heat and humidity of August. Since the wedding I have looked back at pictures that friends have taken and am amazed every time I see the the bouquets and boutonnières appear in the pictures!

Christine · Married on 07/01/2016

Our flowers came out great for both our wedding and our rehearsal dinner. Cindy made everything really easy for me. I planned by wedding from CT, so I had to communicate everything over phone and email. I sent Cindy pictures of things I liked, and from that she was able to create exactly what I wanted. They seem to be quite a busy shop so there were times that their responsiveness time was a little slow, but they did let me know advance when their really busy weeks were. Cindy has lots of experience with weddings at Notre Dame, so I didn't have to sweat any of the details. I definitely recommend!

Ana · Married on 08/16/2014

My wedding was perfect. The arrangements provided by Heaven & Earth were gorgeous. Cindy, the owner, is incredible and creative; she perfectly captured my idea. Her willingness to adapt to my budget and situation amazed me. Cindy even Skyped with me to help coordinate wedding arrangements several states away! I highly recommend Heaven & Earth. I have no doubt they can make your occasion as special and memorable as mine. Thank you Cindy (and Heaven & Earth staff) for blessing my wedding day! Enjoy the pictures. :)

Cindi was great!!

I wanted a nontraditional look for the flowers for my wedding and she totally delivered. Not only that, but I was horrible at describing what I wanted, but she did such a fabulous job of making suggestions and asking the right questions that when I saw my flowers for the first time, they were exactly what I wanted - even if I had no clue how to ask for it.

Very professional and followed up with me and coordinated with my venue. I 100% recommend her shop! Great value too.

Heaven and Earth was easy to work with. Our flowers were very pretty, although I wouldn't say they were spectacular. I chose the bouquets off of samples listed online, and they did a good job of making them look very similar. Heaven and Earth had our flowers ready on time and there were no problems working with them. For the price, I would say we got a really good value.