77 Reviews for Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club

Limited Bar (1)
House Liquor (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
75 Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club Reviews

Perfect Venue for our Daughter's Engagement !
Thanks to Toni and her staff. Toni the event manager, is great at what she does. I just wanted to write and say a big thank you for Saturday’s event. As nervous as I was, of how it will turn out; It was beyond all our expectations, it was a lot of fun and everything turned out perfect ! All the families had an absolute blast and raved about it. Everything was a hit, but most of all the Location, Venue, Food, Cake station, Seating arrangement , and the amazing Back-drop !

Thanks Toni for taking an keen interest in making this Event not only successful but a memorable one !
Thanks to your team as well, for helping us in organizing such a great day, we’re so grateful.

Photo for Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club Review - Back-Drop
Profile Picture Bill, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They provided our food for our Chamber holiday party and the food and service was absolutely phenomenal!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

For the last 3 years my company has held 2 events per year at Heathrow Country Club and Toni Curlin out does herself every time. She always has new ideas to help me keep the party fresh and exciting. The food is delicious and the staff is just as amazing. We will continue to have our Summer bash and Christmas party at Heathrow for years to come!

Profile Picture Lara, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Toni was amazing to work with! She gave us great suggestions and truly put my daughter’s vision together!!! It was perfect!!!

Photo for Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club Review - Winter wonderland theme
Profile Picture Colleen, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We did not have a wedding, but a 2 day corporate event. The food and the staff were fantastic. I cannot praise them enough.

Profile Picture Lori, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just had our daughter's wedding and it was amazing. Toni Curlin did a fabulous job of bringing the wedding vision to life! There is a picturesque gazebo where we held the ceremony and so many beautiful places for outdoor photos. Our guests then moved into a cocktail reception. The appetizers, drinks and specialty drink were perfect. They buttered trays of appetizers and the specialty drink of the wedding as well as a main bar. The main ballroom has been recently updated and is very elegant. The pipe and drape is a wonderful addition, and the chandeliers sparkle! We had a sit down dinner and the staff did an amazing job cooking everything to perfection, including filet mignon. They even made us mini donuts to put into our treat bags for our guests. All of our guests told us how much they loved the. Ensue, the service and the food. Thank you Toni and all of the staff for a wonderful evening. It was their dream come true.

Profile Picture Lori, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is a beautiful venue. The properties gazebo was the perfect look for our Rustic wedding theme and the Grand ballroom added the elegance to my reception that I've always dreamed of. Toni went above and beyond to help make my wedding special. Thank you
Lorenzo and Sonja Washington
September 16, 2017

Profile Picture Sonja, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Few reasons why you should pick this location, amazing food, Toni Curlin ( sales director ) she is incredible with her extend experience. Outdoor romantic location available. They are very flexible and very helpful making your day magical. Definitely recommend, you won't regret.

Profile Picture Claudia, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great venue! Exceptional service from Rebecca L. and her team. We truly appreciate you going above and beyond to make our day memorable.

Profile Picture Terri, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The venue and the overall location caught our attention, but it was our wonderful event planner, Toni that sold us. Her and her staff were amazing! The chef worked with us to ensure our event was beyond amazing. I still recommend Heathrow Country Club to all my friends and family for whatever event they’re looking to have. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Zahra, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Catering director Toni and Chef Edwin made our event so wonderful. There was not one glitch.
This is the fourth event we've done and just when you think the can't top the year before, they do.

Profile Picture Martin, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had an amazing experience with planning and the actual wedding! I had my ceremony and my reception at Heathrow Country Club in their ballroom and it was absolutely perfect! Toni is amazing and very helpful with everything! I did not have a wedding planner and with Toni's help I really didn't need an actual planner. She always answered all of my questions and was normally pretty quick with responses. Also the banquet staff was amazing! They made sure my husband and I had everything we wanted. We had the same server when we did our tasting and at our reception. He remembered when my husband and I drank and had it sitting at our table when we sat down to eat at our reception. They always kept track of the details and went above and beyond to make it amazing!!

Profile Picture Jeff and Paige, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Father of the bride. Everyone who attended the wedding loved the venue. The food and appetizers was phenomenal. My daughters wedding planner was Rebekah and she was super helpful during the whole year of planning. We were able to customize the plan to suit our friends and family perfectly.

Profile Picture David, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Event Planning, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

Our wedding and reception was at The Legacy Club and couldn't have been more perfect! The food was phenomenal and the wait staff was outstanding. Rebecca Lang was amazing!! Not only did she see to every detail, she became our knight in shining armor, quick to "fix" little things that I had overlooked. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and we owe it to the wonderful people at The Legacy Club.

Profile Picture Cami, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bridal Suite, In-House Catering, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views

Our wedding at Heathrow Country Club was simply perfect. From the beginning, Toni Curlin, the Director of Sales at Heathrow, gave us a tour of the venue and took her time to answer all of our questions and share available wedding dates. February 2017 was a quite popular month, and with a short engagement, we wanted to find out available dates as soon as we could. Toni helped us get the date we wanted in February 2017, and on top of that, helped us pick the perfect time that matched sunset on the golf course for our ceremony. She has been at Heathrow for more than 20 years, and knows the venue inside and out. We had 120 guests, and the room was the perfect size.
She also shared her list of recommended vendors with us, which led us to finding an amazing DJ (Blast Productions, Chris and Rebecca Blanco), Reverend Kevin Knox, and my wedding dress at Brides by Demetrio's. The food was amazing, and we were able to select the appetizers we wanted as Toni expanded the list of hors d'oeuvres for us - we had bacon-wrapped scallops, prime rib bites, artichoke bleu cheese bites, and spring rolls. There were PLENTY to go around at the wedding, and we received so many good compliments on them.
Toni even helped out at our wedding rehearsal, with getting us all in order and lined up so that the ceremony would run smoothly.
Toni is very good with her email responses--she responds quickly and fully answered all of our questions.
The venue was absolutely beautiful; it was recently renovated and has beautiful chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Toni helped us with getting organized for our reception entrance as well, and our plated meals were all hot and fresh, and sent out to our guests in a timely manner. The staff were very good about keeping my water filled throughout the night, as well as the guests', and the staff were accommodating, on-point, and friendly.
I really couldn't be happier, as well as my husband, with our wedding day at Heathrow Country Club.

Profile Picture Shelby, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

They were terrific in catering a large town hall meting for us in Feb 2017. Extremely responsive and professional in all aspects of planning and execution!

Profile Picture Sheresa, 2/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our wedding venue coordinator, Toni Curlin, was extremely customer focused, accommodating, charming, intuitive and actually wanted us to have the "perfect" reception. We trusted her ideas immediately, and never doubted for a minute that my daughter's reception would go on without a flaw. And it WAS perfect! We are still receiving compliments on the room, service, food, table arrangements, and atmosphere! It was so easy doing business with Toni, that we had the wedding shower at their luncheon area, and the rehearsal dinner at Heathrow at Alaqua Lakes. I would highly recommend working with Toni, Rebecca and the Heathrow Country Club staff.

Profile Picture D, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Event Planning, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Rebecca did an amazing job making my day so special. Thank you for everything you made my day amazing.

Profile Picture Asga, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not express enough how amazing this venue is. Toni is amazing with how she runs her company. My guests said they felt as if they were at a 5 star restaurant because the food was so amazing. Rebecca is the most incredible wedding coordinator we could have dreamed for. She gave us everything we wanted and more. She bustled my dress thank goodness and brought us food while we were picture taking. She danced with us, laughed with us, and made us feel like she was family. It truly was the most magical experience. AMAZING! Thanks for everything heathrow!

Profile Picture Toni, 3/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked mainly with Toni Curlin. She was amazing to work with, knows the field of party planning and gave us a list with great recommendations of vendors, even circled her favorite ones for us. Out of hat list, we hired our florist, DJ, and cake vendors who were also very easy to work with, reliable, and did everything the way we wanted it. The day of the wedding Toni was gone and we worked with Rebecca Lang. She watched that every detail was perfect and even took some pictures and video of the bride and groom when we could-t see the photoshoot outside. She was very easy to work with as well. We loved having the locker rooms to get dressed for the wedding and they also provided us snack and water...the sandwiches were so tasty! We felt like we owned the country club that day and felt special. All the appetizers and food were excellent. We also like the idea of the couple having a wedding drink they could name, nice detail. We will definitely consider them again if we host another event in Orlando.

Profile Picture Rosanna, 12/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to begin... Toni and Rebekah are AMAZING. I planned my wedding long-distance and they made everything absolutely pain-free. They even helped coordinate other vendors. The food was amazing, they set everything up so beautifully, and they kept in contact constantly. They are so so passionate about what they do and it shows that they love their work. I have nothing but the highest praises for this venue.

Profile Picture Alexa, 12/31/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Indoor

Heathrow Country Club is our favorite venue for a special event. My husband & I had our wedding reception at Heathrow in 1995 & based on that experience wanted to returned in 2015 to celebrate our 20th anniversary.
The staff at both times were professional & extremely helpful in planning our events. The food at Heathrow is always outstanding! This venue has such charm & guests who have never been there comment to this.
Special thanks to Toni Curlin for being so attentive to us & our request in planning our 20th celebration!!

Profile Picture Josie and Joe, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Parking, Event Planning

The amazing Toni Curlin and her wonderful staff at Heathrow and Legacy Club out did themselves for my daughter's wedding. Every single detail was perfect. Heather and Matt were so happy and both days, for the rehearsal and the wedding and reception were beyond anything we imagined. The food was insanely delicious and guest comments were that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Toni puts 200% in to everything she does and it was obvious. Any one planning a wedding should go there first and save yourself time money and stress and be assured everything will be done above and beyond your expectations. We love Toni and her entire staff who work diligently to make sure my daughter and my new son had their dream wedding.

Profile Picture Jaye, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated

Rebecca was the best. She is the best in the business. Her personality, professionalism and personal touch in making me feel so very special. When I met her at a bridal show, I knew she was the one I wanted to work with and I didn't go wrong.

Profile Picture Laurietta, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Bridal Suite, Parking