Heather's Glen Reviews

81 | Conroe, TX

81 Reviews for Heather's Glen

Rebecca · Married on 06/22/2013

This is the venue to use if you want the fairy tale wedding you have always dreamed of! The Heather's Glen staff knows what they are doing, and they help ease much of the wedding planning stress with their almost all-inclusive wedding package. We did an afternoon wedding in June, and it was absolutely perfect. I have heard nothing but rave reviews about our venue. It took my breath away the first time I saw it and I think our guests felt the same way! Thank you, Heather's Glen!!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Loved my wedding at Heather's Glen! Leia was an amazing wedding coordinator! :)

Sent on 06/14/2013

kathy · Married on 04/13/2013

We had our wedding here and I have nothing but excellent things to say about this facility; we worked with them for almost a year. Any question was answered within 24 hrs; the staff was extremely professional and helpful. The day of the wedding went perfectly without a bump-everything stayed on schedule thanks to Lela the coordinator. The food was outstanding and plenty of it! The facility is beautiful with photo opportunities everywhere you turn. I highly recommend the facility for a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Everyone at Heather's Glen was great! I have nothing bad to say about them!! Lela was very attentive before the wedding, and the day of the wedding everything went sooooo smooth! We chose to have our wedding at night (in March) and everything was just beautiful. Flowers were blooming and the weather was just amazing, so everyone was able to enjoy the party inside and outside! I would definitely recommend getting married here, it's a beautiful place!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Loved our venue! Gorgeous inside and out!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Jamie · Married on 12/29/2012

Lela was great to work with! Everything looked spectacular for the wedding, and we heard so many positive comments about the food (especially the green beans!). Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/12/2013
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/03/2012

The staff at Heather's Glen is amazing, Lela was my wedding coordinator and made everything so easy. She was there at the rehearsal and during the wedding day keeping everything running smoothly. The grounds at Heather's Glen are just beautiful, our evening wedding was absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see the pictures - the food was great, awesome reverend, delicious cakes, the bar staff was courteous, and the DJ was great too. Its a one stop shopping kind of place and they are totally worth the price if you want your wedding all inclusive except flowers and photography!!

Sent on 11/11/2012
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/26/2011

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! Exactly what we wanted at an excellent price!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Kristina · Married on 10/14/2011

I was so impressed with Heather's Glen. I really didn't have to add much for decoration because the ambience of the place does it's own job. Everyone commented on how beautiful everything was, and we just enjoyed our wedding. Lela was an amazing help in getting everything organized for us and keeping us on schedule the whole night. My guests also told me that the food was delicious, I didn't get any b/c we were too busy talking. :( We had fajitas for our dinner. I highly recommend this venue for any future brides. Thank you Heather's Glen! :)

Sent on 10/28/2011
  • Trent

Trent · Married on 04/09/2011

Very helpful staff! Loved the outcome of wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2011

Britni · Married on 01/23/2011

This place was beautiful and very helpful with everything. They made everything perfect!

Sent on 02/15/2011

Lada · Married on 11/20/2010

My wedding at Heather’s Glen was like a beautiful dream from which I didn’t want to wake up. After visiting HG for the first time, I knew right away this is the place I want to get married. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, with lots of greenery, beautiful flowers and romantic fountains.

Lela (the wedding planner) put up with all my demands (regardless how ridiculous) and never throughout the whole planning process did she make me feel like I’m being unreasonable. Being able to customize my own wedding package was just another indication that the staff is there for me and not the other way around (a feeling I got in other wedding facilities).

The portfolio of recommended vendors was a great help in putting the whole wedding together, yet I didn’t feel like I was being pushed into going with their preferred vendor if I already had someone in mind.
    On the actual wedding day, I was treated like every bride should. Everything ran smoothly, Lela was firmly in charge of the schedule and if anything went wrong, I wasn’t aware of it. The staff was professional yet pleasant and made all the guests feel welcomed and comfortable.

Many of our guests kept telling us what a wonderful place we picked and how beautiful our wedding was. I know for sure one of my friends already booked her wedding there and my aunt is planning her reception for their 40th wedding anniversary there.

If you are getting married anywhere near Houston, I highly recommend Heather’s Glen. You get a great value for your money and a professional treatment you deserve on your special day. If you want to enjoy your day without having to worry about the cake, the flowers, the groom’s men or your uncle Joe who likes to draw attention to him by giving the most inappropriate toasts, you want to have Lela and the rest of Heather’s Glen staff at your service!!!

Sent on 12/05/2010

Diana · Married on 10/02/2010

My wedding venue experience could not have been any more positive than it was with Heather's Glen. From the second my fiance and I walked in the door for a tour to the moment we drove away after the wedding reception Lela and the staff at Heather's Glen (and each one of their recommended vendors!) made sure to take amazing care of us and our guests. Never once did we feel as if we were trying to be 'sold' anything we didn't want or need. We simply told Lela what we were looking for and she made it happen in our price range - it was as easy as that. The packages eliminate the need to run around crazy trying to find and sample Bakeries, DJs, caterers - everyone we worked with was professional and provided high quality service with a smile. The venue was gorgeous the day of our wedding (early October) and my husband and I both received rave reviews of the chapel, reception area, cake and food from our friends and family. I would highly recommend Heather's Glen for any bride who's looking to ENJOY her engagement and wedding and not spend wasted money and energy on shopping around and coordination -- Let Heather's Glen do it for you; I'm so, so thankful I did!!

Sent on 11/03/2010

wendy · Married on 09/11/2010

What a amazing experience!! From the beginning to the end, this was such a pleasant experience... What a wonderful place to gt married !!! We are so very pleased with everything from Heather's Glen.. the service was awesome, the food was amazing, the staff is amazing.. It was a perfect night for us that we will never forgot.. They took care of everything and it was absolutely fabulous!!! We have absolutely no complaints!!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Wendy · Married on 09/11/2010

Wow... what a fabulous place to get married. As our guests said our wedding was a "enchanted" evening at Heather's Glen. Everything was absolutely perfect, from the beginning to the end. Excellent service, amazing food, affordable prices, wonderful staff, I can not say enough about how wonderful our wedding was. They made it such a easy task, they take care of everything and put your mind so much at ease and what a wonderful feeling for a bride. I would recommend this place to anyone!!

Sent on 10/03/2010

Natalie · Married on 06/05/2010

I am so glad that I chose Heather's Glen as our venue for our wedding! They worked with me on every aspect of the wedding and the ending result was amazing. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and went off without a hitch! They gave me a list of their recommended vendors and everyone I went with did an incredible job! I couldn't be more pleased with the services that Heather's Glen provided. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I owe it all to them! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/05/2010
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 05/15/2010

Heather's Glen took care of everything, and took all the worry away.

Sent on 05/18/2010

Sara · Married on 10/17/2009

My wedding here turned out so beautifully! They provide everything you will need other than a photographer and the flowers. The garden is very pretty and everything is already decorated beautifully for a wedding. The staff is very professional and make it clear that they are there to help you every step of the way. The food was very good and then their baker-well that truly was the best tasting cake I have ever put in my mouth! They take care of your wedding from start to finish so you don't have to stress. They are very friendly and definantly know what they are doing. If I had it to do all over again-it would be there for sure! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2010
  • Deira&Tommy

Deira · Married on 10/02/2009

My husband and i got married at Heather's Glen, october 2, 2009 and we loved it. I think its the perfect place for anyone to have their wedding. It was for us!!

Sent on 11/03/2010

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2009

I Got Married here on June 20, 2009 I thought it was a dream come true wedding! everything was beautiful, the food was really good and they had it all decorated really pretty! I also liked how the wedding coordinators walked us through the wedding and told us when each function of the wedding was taking place, Dave Dilauro was our photographer he did an amazing job! To this day everyone still tells us how beautiful our wedding was and how beautiful heathers glen was! Overall I highly recommend heathers glen its beautiful and the wedding coordinators do an amazing job!

Sent on 09/13/2009

Brittanie · Married on 02/14/2009

Heather's Glen was my first and only option for my ceremony. Their staff was amazing and super helpful. It was such a beautiful ceremony and the pictures turned out fabulously! I am so pleased with the whole experience. I will recommend this facility to every future bride I run into! The chapel was exquisite. The grounds are meticulously kept. Everyone who was at my wedding explained how gorgeous the ceremony was. It was a wedding dream come true!

Sent on 02/17/2009

Wendy · Married on 12/29/2007

Heather's Glen is an stunningly beautiful facility! Everything from the food, to the decor, to the staff was truly a dream come true. My wedding was in December, and the Garden Room was wonderful, comfortable, and gorgeous. My reception was better than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend Heather's Glen to any bride who wants to have the wedding of her dreams!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Wendy · Married on 12/29/2007

Heather's Glen was THE perfect place for my wedding reception. The facility is simply stunning, the staff was incredible, and all in all, it provided a magical setting and experience for our day. Lela, the coordinator, was extremely knowledgable and helpful with everything down to the last detail. My friends and family all raved about what a wonderful time they had, and how impressive the beautiful surroundings were. Can not stress how amazing and professional the staff was. It was actually a joyful and worry-free experience to plan my wedding! The day itself was better than I even anticipated! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Heather, Lela, and the rest of the wonderful staff!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Juliette · Married on 10/14/2006

I had an October wedding at Heather's Glen and it was absolutely beautiful. It was everything I imagined without the worry. The staff made everything stress free and the vendors were so professional. The food was exactly what we wanted, and our guests gave us rave reviews. The garden is beautiful and reception room gorgeous! I hear they are also building a chapel now! When I went in to tour they by far had the friendliest and most down to earth staff that we met in our looking around. They made us comfortable from the beginning. Kudos Heather's Glen! Thank you for everything! If you haven't guessed, I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 04/25/2007

Kelly · Married on 03/11/2006

Beautiful venue with amazing staff!

Sent on 08/21/2014