Heather Scharf Photography Reviews

Heather Scharf Photography 5
Heather Scharf Photography 6
Heather Scharf Photography 7

Crystal · Married on 07/28/2012

Heather was a such a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend her! She is so talented and creative, she came up with great options for our photos. We had a smallish backyard wedding and I was afraid that we would have limited photo ops. But she came up with really creative ideas in our backyard, and around the neighborhood. She is so friendly, fun and sweet and I felt like she was an instant friend. I received so many compliments at my wedding about how great my photographer was, where did I find her. I'm telling you she is AMAZING and my finished pics are something I will always cherish.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2012

Heather is simply amazing. Not only is she a true professional, but she is the most talented photographer. She LOVES what she does and her energy is infectious. She makes you feel completely at ease in front of the camera and the result is beautiful images you can cherish forever. Our home is filled with her work. Using her for our engagement shoot and wedding was the best decision I made. I can't wait to use her to take photos of our family someday. She has become a true friend throughout the process. Don't think twice, just book her. You won't regret it!
    ps-Her prices are so reasonable and you get so much for your money. Before meeting her I interviewed photographers twice as expensive and not nearly as talented.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2012

Heather is an extremely talented photographer. She captured all the big and little moments of my wedding day. She was very easy to work with and wonderful during the whole planning process.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Emily · Married on 04/07/2012

Heather is AMAZING! Her style is unique and she just captures all those little moments that mean the most to you in the most beautiful way. It's truly hard to describe in words. I cannot wait for another event in our lives that will allow her to come out and photograph us again!!

Sent on 07/19/2012

kristal · Married on 03/03/2012

Heather was more then accomodating and our pictures came out beautiful. She is full of creative ideas. She was professional, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her services, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/09/2012

Crystal · Married on 12/31/2011

I have to admit...I procrastinated as long as I could to start looking for a photographer for my wedding. I was dreading it after hearing some of the horror storeis from friends that had gotten married in San Francisco...you know what I am talking about...the stories you hear about how you have to wait a year to get your images, how photos cost an arm and a leg, and even after the waiting and the costs, you still don't get what you want.
    Heather Scarf was non of these things...she was awesome to work with...probably the hardest working vendor at our wedding...she climbed on ladders, moved furniture to get shots and even helped us to wrangle family members for group photos.
    And through all of that...she was patient and kind...2 qualities that you want from your vendors on your wedding day.
    I can't express how much I would reccommend her to any bride looking for an aswesome photographer, that is willing to go above and beyond to capture your special day. She not only was on time to all meetings/ phone calls...but was very professional, agreeable to capture any must have photos and even went the extra mile to supply second shooters for our big day...at no additional cost!
    Our images were back to us within 2 weeks...within 1 week we had a sneak peak of photos and a slide show to share with our family and friends...did I mention this was all included in her fees? Also included in the package we purchased was a beautiful coffee table book, CD's containing all of our images, an online photo gallery to view and share photos and even a few "pocket" travel photo books...
    I would hands down reccommend Heather to any bride looking for an unbelievable photograher at a VERY resonable cost...

Sent on 04/09/2012

Sonia · Married on 10/29/2011

Heather is amazing. From the moment I saw her work, I knew I had to have her shoot my wedding. Because she was so new to wedding photography when I hired her well over a year ago, I hired her to be the second shooter. She also did our engagement shoot.

I couldn't be happier with the results! I have so many images that I absolutely LOVE from both my engagement shoot and wedding. Her creative eye caught so much that I would have missed.

Her enthusiasm and great demeanor make her super easy and fun to work with. Hire her, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 01/09/2012

heidi · Married on 09/17/2011

Heather is amazing. She is so friendly and energetic. She has an amazing eye for photos. I always figured myself as non-photogenic and she really made taking pics with my friends and family fun and exciting. I looked awesome and I give it up to the photographer for finding the perfect moment to "click" and take the pic. I mean even my friends and family were impressed with how comfortable I was taking pictures for the wedding. My fiance and I also had our engagement session with Heather and loved the pics so when it came to the wedding time I knew that I was comfortable with her and I could do whatever and she would keep up. At one point my sis tried telling me to follow Heather's instructions and I said "don't worry, I got this and swished my dress around" totally not like me, but it was the fun and flirty side that Heather made me feel comfortable bringing out. If you do not believe me check out her website and see for yourself. She is amazing and so are her pictures. so much fun! enjoy www.heatherscharfphotography.com/blog

Sent on 09/27/2011

Crystal · Married on 09/04/2011

I can only say amazing things about Heather Scharf. She is not only a photographer with a unique and brilliant point of view, she is also fun, flexible and fabulously talented. Just on our engagement pics alone, she won the hearts of our friends and family. Everyone is excited to see what she does for our wedding pics.

If you know what is good for you, you will have Heather shoot your wedding, engagement photos and any other special events. She will definitely be shooting mine. In Heather, my husband and I have found a long-term family photographer.

Thanks for everything Heather!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Janay · Married on 08/20/2011

Hands down amazing and fun to work with. I am so impressed by the quality of Heather's work as well as her professionalism. Everyone who views my wedding photos rave about them. I have used Heather for a family shoot, enagement and wedding pictures and will continue to use her to capture all of life's special moments. Heather makes you feel at ease and knows what she is doing. She is creative and always thinking outside of the box unlike some photographers who have the same cookie cutter shots for everyone. I HIHGLY recommend her.

Sent on 09/16/2011

I · Married on 07/18/2011

You cannot go wrong! Heather is the best. She is super sweet, responsive, professional, warm, and amazingly fast. I have heard horror stories of photographers taking up to a year or more to deliver photographs to their clients. Heather is the total opposite of that. She knew we were in a time crunch and was able to edit, touch-up, and provide us with amazing photos in a week from our engagement shoot. We were super late to our appointment and she did not seem upset with us one bit. She even spent hours and hours with us for the shoot. I had so much fun that I didn't even realized it was 7PM when the shoot was done!

Just take a look at her website and talking to her personally you'll instantly want her to document your wedding. You know how a girl knows when they found the perfect man...dress...It felt the same way when I contacted Heather. I knew instantly that I wanted to hire her. She was super accommodating, thoughtful, and has an eye for capturing beautiful images of an important moment in your life.

I know I'm gushing over her, but she is truly worth it. I genuinely enjoyed working wit her. That is how happy I am. :D

Sent on 07/19/2011

Erin · Married on 07/16/2011

You will not be disappointed with Heather!! She is absolutely amazing. We had the pleasure of working with her on three occasions, our engagement pictures, ceremony and reception. Our ceremony and reception were on two separate days about two months apart. She captured every little detail so perfectly. There were so many shots that I still can’t figure out how she got them, with just one photographer. She was everyone without you even knowing it. I have been a part of many weddings over the last couple and year and she is by far the easiest photographer to work with.

Not only is she easy to work with she really does her homework. She took extra time to get to know the locations before we arrived for the photos. She also is very open minded and willing to climb hills or get down on the ground to get that perfect shot. You will not be disappointed with her services!! We look forward to many more photo shoots through out the years with Heather.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Kelly · Married on 04/23/2011

Heather is such a wonderful photographer!! We hired her for our wedding this past April and were totally blown away by her creativity and professionalism. She showed up the afternoon of wedding full of energy and ready to go. She had already scouted out the venue and the surrounding areas, which was great since we were short on time and needed the pictures to move along seemlessly. What I loved the most was that her pictures really captured the emotion and essence of our event. I would definitely recommend Heather to anyone!!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Rosheen · Married on 09/26/2010

Heather did both our engagement and wedding photos. Both were amazing. Your first impression of Heather will be that you are having a close friend take your pictures. She is so friendly and honestly cares about capturing your story, that she makes you feel that comfortable. There are times that you even forget she is there, but she is still able to get that perfect shot. The pictures that Heather provides are not the boring posed pictures some photographers specialize in. Instead they are beautifully captured moments full of emotion. I would highly recommend Heather to help tell the story of your engagement, wedding, or family.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2012

It's going to be quite difficult for me to capture in words how amazing it was to work with Heather. And I'm not just talking about the day-of... she was an absolute joy to work with from the very first meeting to the engagement session to the wedding day!

Roll back a year or so, Heather was referred to me by a friend who had hired her to photograph her own wedding and had nothing but glowing complements to report. After interviewing more than a few photographers, we knew instantly that Heather's bubbly personality, passion for her work, and overall quality of work had won us over completely. And now that the big day has come and gone, I still look back at our wedding photos and am overwhelmed with the same emotion I felt the day of. The photos move me to tears and I'm confident I'll say the same years to come.

Heather has quite an eye for a great picture and provides perfect direction to help capture the moment. She made us feel comfortable right from the get-go... and I'm sure I couldn't have said the same about just anyone.

I'm so thankful we came across Heather and can fully endorse / vouch for her work!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Kjell · Married on 09/22/2012

Heather did an AWESOME job working with us for our wedding and engagement photos. She is easy to work with and had fun with us trying to get the right photo.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Karen · Married on 10/24/2015

Heather was amazing to work with -- very easy and flexible, a lot of fun, with a great eye for what would visually look amazing in photos. In particular, she went out of her way to make a separate trip in advance of our wedding day to the vista point where we wanted photos taken. She did this at my request b/c our wedding day timeline was tight, and it meant we were able to go there, take all the incredible photos we wanted very quickly and efficiently, and stay on time. She's also amazing after the wedding day -- providing a couple of sneak peeks of the photos, creating a blog that we could just forward the link to friends, and making a photo slideshow to our favorite music of the whole day. She also prioritized having the family photos available first, again at my request. Heather and her team are awesome!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jessy · Married on 09/13/2014

Heather did our engagement shoot and wedding pictures and all I can say is she is an amazing photographer in every way.

She is so nice and enthusiastic about photography that she makes you feel so comfortable while shooting.

Her blog speaks for itself- her pictures really are amazing!

Her digital gallery and the way she shares the photos with you is top notch.

She is super quick to respond and puts you at ease even when your totally stressed out planning your wedding!

She's a bit pricey, but I saw MUCH worse in my thorough search of photographers and for the quality of what you are getting she is 100% worth it!

She's everything you want in a photographer. Do yourself a favor and book her!

Sent on 11/05/2014