Heather Nguyen Photography Reviews

Heather Nguyen Photography 3
Heather Nguyen Photography 4
Heather Nguyen Photography 5

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

Heather was an absolute blessing to shoot our wedding day! We were lucky enough to have her there to capture all of our memories. As soon as I saw Heather’s website I fell in love with her style and knew I had to have her shoot our wedding and engagement photos. With the whole wedding day being a blur, I’m sure glad Heather was there to capture our sweet moments. She is very talented, professional, and a joy to be around. She made sure to capture all my must have shots. She also was up for anything like finding the horses on the property to take photos with after our ceremony. Thank you Heather for capturing our once in a lifetime memories. I’m absolutely in love with our photos and cannot wait to decorate our home. We felt very comfortable around Heather and would highly recommend her to everyone!

Heather Nguyen Photography 6
    Heather Nguyen Photography 14
    Heather Nguyen Photography 15
    Sent on 07/03/2018

Mallory · Married on 05/26/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Heather! She is wonderful! We had our engagement pictures done with her and we wanted to include our two dogs (who are very hyper active). She was so calm and understanding, she helped us get the perfect pictures with them. I am so glad we chose Heather! Thank You!

Libby · Married on 05/26/2018

We chose Heather as the photographer for our wedding day, and we are so glad we did! We live outside of SLO County, and two hours away from our venue site in Paso Robles. However, this was never an obstacle as Heather made this part of the planning process very easy. Prior to booking, Heather was friendly, responded to all e-mails very promptly, and answered any and all questions we had; this helped us decide that she was the right photographer for us. After booking, we had an in-person consultation with Heather, where we discussed our wants and expectations for the big day and Heather explained her personal approach and photo style.

The day of, Heather was incredibly fun and easy to work with. She gave clear directions for shots involving multiple people, just us as a couple, and ones that featured us alone. Looking at photos from the day, it's obvious that Heather is highly skilled at what she does, and knows what needs to be done to get the beautiful photos she did. She also got a bunch of great candid shots of our guests, which we were very happy about.

Heather also strives to get photos back VERY quickly. Within a day or two, she had sent us a few photos to look at, with a preview album available one week after. When she sent us the preview album, she let us know that the final album would be mailed out to us within two to three weeks!

We would not hesitate to hire Heather again, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Z

zoei · Married on 10/22/2017

Heather was amazing! We used her for both our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. She was very easy to communicate with and did an amazing job with all our pictures! She did especially well with putting up with our family wanting a million different last minute shots that weren't on the agenda.
    Would hire again!! We are very happy with our photos & got them back in a very timely manner :)

Sent on 11/29/2017

Heather Nguyen Photography's reply:

Thank you Zoei and Jon!!!
  • Harts&Bows

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

Heather is a phenomenal vendor. We had a small wedding and she took the time to capture both the posed photos and the candid moments we wanted and did a really good job of not disrupting the wedding festivities in the process. Some of our favorite photos from the day even are ones we had not thought about asking for nor did we know she took them. She was responsive throughout, even coming to the venue to do a walk-through before the wedding as she had not shot a wedding there before and wanted to get a lay of the land, if you will. She was more than timely getting photos back to us, even getting them out a few days before the expected date she had set for turnaround. She remained the utmost professional throughout the process and i would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a first rate photographer who is phenomenal at capturing the sheer natural beauty and joy of the day and the venue.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Heather Nguyen Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristin! You had a beautiful day and I am so lucky I was able to capture it!

heather · Married on 09/09/2017

Heather did our wedding photography and talk about perfection! Her calm, sincere, professional attitude put us at ease. She captured everything we asked for and also anticipated special moments to be captured on film. She is very easy to work with and makes you feel a part of the creative collaboration while still allowing you to enjoy the moment! Highly recommend.

Heather Nguyen Photography 16
    Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 07/07/2017

Heather was so calm, helpful, and knowledgeable! She made our day so smooth and she captured AMAZING photos. She immediately posted sneak peeks and we had our photos extremely quickly. I would highly recommend Heather to any bride looking for a professional, lovely, and talented photographer.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/24/2017

Heather did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She was sweet and very professional. I love ever photo!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/24/2017

Heather is amazing! She is very sweet and talented. She did a wonderful job capturing all the beautiful moments of our wedding day.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Charlotte · Married on 04/08/2017

Heather was a very organized and creative photographer to work with! We highly recommend her!!! Thank you Heather!!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Jasmine · Married on 09/17/2016

If you are looking for the most professional and creative photographer in the business, then choose Heather! She made me and my husband feel so comfortable and I was not worried about how my pictures would turn out. She even managed to capture my husbands natural smile which is very hard to do in pictures. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Lupe · Married on 09/10/2016

You won't be disappointed with Heather's work! She is such an awesome photographer! She is professional and friendly. I loved the sneak peaks and I loved all my wedding pictures. She did a fast and amazing job. Both my husand and I are extremely happy with our wedding pictures. Thank you Heather Nguyen Photography!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/27/2016

Heather did such a great job at my wedding back in August. She is such a professional. She is very personable and even managed to help me with my wedding dress. I will definitely reach out to her again when I have children one day! :)

Sent on 05/01/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2016

Heather did an amazing job! Our pictures turned out beautiful. We got all our pictures ( I think around 2000 pics) all edited and delivered about 2 weeks after our wedding! She is friendly and great at getting the pictures quickly and keeping to natural in the moment pictures without feeling disrupted from the camera. She is great at giving you space, but still getting those amazing photos??Her prices are also very reasonable! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

I absolutely loved working with Heather :) I do not consider myself a photogenic person, but Heather made me feel very relaxed during our wedding photos which definitely helped me not make weird faces the whole time! She was really good about giving directions – place your hands here, tilt your head, etcetera – but she would also us to “hang out” while she captured a few shots. Brides-to-be, you will quickly learn that there is not much one-on-one time with your groom on the wedding day, so having those protected moments where Ian and I just got to be together without anyone asking us questions or telling us to smile was so special. And Heather used that time to capture some of our most natural and intimate shots.
    In less than a month, Heather had five discs worth of pictures edited and ready to go…and all the shots were amazing! She captured everything from panoramic pictures of the whole family to up-close, artistic shots of the décor; now I can show our future children every aspect of their parents’ wedding day :) The hardest part is going to be deciding which photographs to hang above the mantle….

Sent on 07/02/2016

Thank you Courtney!!!

Courtney · Married on 03/08/2015

Heather did our engagement and wedding photos and we were so pleased with both! She made us feel so comforfable and got a ton of great photos! She does a wonderful job catching all the important moments on camera. We received our pictures a very short time after both events. I highly recommend Heather as a photographer and look forward to using her for future family photo sessions!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Kayla · Married on 01/04/2015

Heather was the perfect fit for us! She was very calm even when our schedule started running late. We were amazed when we received our peeks and she gave us so many beautiful shots! I will cherish these photos forever. Thank you for everything Heather!!

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2014

Heather was so sweet and wonderful! We enjoyed working with her for our wedding. She seemed to be everywhere taking pictures, I can't wait to see how they turn out!! She took photos all day and for a great price. I'd recommend her to anyone! Thanks Heather!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Heather did an amazing job. We are so happy with our wedding photos. She was very hands on during the entire process and really helped re-leave the stress on the day of our wedding. I am so happy I chose Heather!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

Heather did an amazing job on our wedding photos!! She captured the day beautifully!! I love her eye for photography. We will definitely be using her services in the future. Thank you again Heather Nguyen Photography!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

A · Married on 01/11/2014

Very professional. I have used her several times and have always had wonderful pictures. She is such a joy to work with.

Nancy · Married on 11/03/2013

Heather is very professional and the pictures turned out beautiful! We will be using her for all our family photos.

Sandra · Married on 08/04/2013

Heather creates beautiful images, and is a pleasure to work with! She is very easy-going, creative, and reasonably priced. She was very clever about the settings, poses, lighting, and the photos are fabulous! She did a fantastic job balancing our desire for photos with an active baby and curious dog. She has also photographed our wedding, and our son when he was just born. The photos are amazing - and EVERYONE who sees them remarks on how beautiful they are. I would not hesitate to recommend Heather - in fact I already have many times. My husband, who usually hates taking family pictures, states of Heather, "She just gets the job done quickly, she doesn't waste her time or our time".

Heather Nguyen Photography 17
    Sent on 11/26/2017

Heather Nguyen Photography's reply:

Thank you Sandy and Patrick!!

Keri · Married on 05/11/2013

Loved working with Heather! She got some Amazing pictures at our wedding and also a year later for our sons new born shoot. She is great to work with.

Sent on 04/25/2017