5 Reviews for Heather Millenaar

Canvas (1)

Having Heather from Artsy Camera present at our daughters wedding was a dream! Our guests were blown away by the concept of having an artist on site who captured the bridal couple exchanging their vows. The guests were enthralled to watch Heather paint as the blank canvas came to life throughout the course of the evening!
Heather is a gem and her ability to communicate made the whole process run as smoothly as possible. Heather lives quite a distance from our venue however, she had no problem investigating the area and made it happen!
The final outcome of the gorgeous painting is our gift to our daughter and son n law that I know they will forever cherish! Sam R.

Profile Picture Sam, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Canvas

Heather did a fantastic job! She provided our family with the most beautiful and artistic pictures of our daughter's wedding. Heather was also very accomdating and willing to work with us and take whatever pictures we wanted. I highly recommend Heather for any event

Profile Picture Judy, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had such a great experience with Heather during our wedding. One of the things I most appreciated about Heather was her relaxed attitude and how she was able to blend into our ceremony without seeming intrusive. She was able to get all of the photos that we wanted without seeming staged or directed. She is able to catch a lot of great moments as they unfold and took so many wonderful shots that I would never have thought to take (food, menu, wedding favors). Heather was willing to drive three hours to attend our wedding and was really flexible with what we wanted to have done. Because she is also an artist in other mediums, she has a great eye for color/angles/shots that some other photographers might not have. When it came time to compile our wedding album, Heather spent lots of time with us helping us to pick out and arrange the photos. Our wedding album turned out beautifully and we still love looking at it.

We loved Heather so much that we also chose her to photograph our maternity and newborn photos for both of our daughters. She is great with newborns and knows how to position and work with each babies quickly passing moods. Thank you Heather for photographing all the beautiful moments in our lives!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was great and her staff was fun and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User3662776, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather did a wonderful job at my sister's wedding. Since I was live out of town, Heather was very quick to answer all my questions and address all my concerns. All of our transitions went smooth and she worked with us to make sure that my sister was able to have priceless memories of her big day. Thank you Heather for working closely with our family and that finished product was amazing!

Profile Picture Angelica, 7/14/12, 1 Review