Heather Kessler Photography Reviews

62 | Wausau, WI

62 Reviews for Heather Kessler Photography

Rachel · Married on 09/19/2009

Heather Kessler Photography is an awesome company to go with for your special day. Heather and her husband, Ben, really know what shots will capture the day of your wedding the best. They both are very intuitive, knowing where the best place to be for each shot is. Both of them were wonderful to work with, before the big event, during and after. They were prompt with putting up your images on their website and getting the photo orders completed - no need to wait around! I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and acquitances, knowing that they will get the excellent, quality service that I did. Thank you Heather and Ben!

Sent on 01/24/2010

Courtney · Married on 09/05/2009

After my brothers wedding, I knew that photography would be the most important part of my wedding. When we found Heather, I knew that her style of photos was perfect for what we wanted. We paid a lot less than my brother, for photos of better quality. Plus, there were tons of extras like an engagement session, a photo album, print credits, and we got the rights to our photos only a couple of months after our wedding. We are extremely happy with our wedding photos, and would recommend Heather Kessler Photography to anyone!

Sent on 01/24/2010

Emily · Married on 08/14/2009

Heather was very very helpful and creative. Not only did she have great ideas, but she let me be creative with the photos as well. I couldn't have been happier with the ending outcome of the pictures. The coffee table book is a MUST HAVE for all! Her and her husband were great to work with. She was so helpful in all aspects of that special day. I recommend her to all engaged couples I come in contact with.

Sent on 02/17/2010

Holly · Married on 07/25/2009

Heather is great! She is professional and has a great eye. Our pictures turned out beuatifully!! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/05/2010
  • W

Jacki · Married on 07/18/2009

Heather and her husband did a wonderful job. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely choose Heather Kessler Photography!

Sent on 01/21/2010

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2009

I cannot say enough good things about Heather's work for our wedding. She (and her husband) were incredibly nice and very responsive throughout the whole planning process. She answered all of my emails really quickly - even though I know I was a very "needy" bride. And our pictures turned out just gorgeous!! She took a ton of pictures so I had a lot to choose from when I was picking which ones to blow up and which ones to give to family and friends. I was very impressed with the quality of the pictures, and surprised to see she had pictures of things I would not have even thought to take pictures of. She did an amazing job, and I would highly recommend her. When you are picking vendors for something like your wedding you get a lot of people who might have great quality products but just not the type of personality that you would like to deal with. That is not Heather Kessler - she is the whole package.

Sent on 01/22/2010

heather · Married on 06/24/2009

Heather and her husband did a great job at our wedding. They gave us exactly what we wanted for our photo's. We specified a lot of candid shots and they delivered. The wedding book was book together more like a story than just random shots. Very happy with service.

Sent on 03/31/2010

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2012

Heather and her husband were both wonderful to work with and great photographers. they're also so fun to hang out with on your special day

Sent on 06/06/2012

Lindsey · Married on 05/23/2009

If you're looking for a photographer who treats you like you're the only one they care about, then look no further! Heather and her husband are their to help you with the process 100%. They are professional, but also make if fun. If you want something different than the same boring wedding photos, Heather Kessler Photography is exactly what you're looking for.

Sent on 01/21/2010

Addy · Married on 03/25/2017

3.5

Heather and Ben were great to work with! For our engagement pictures, we wanted our dogs in a few pictures. Our dogs are not easy to photograph, but they pulled it off! They were really up for anything that we had planned for our wedding day, and helped make the day a lot less stressful. We chose a unique place to get pictures taken (Bull Falls Brewery), which was a new location to take pictures - and they rocked it! They really helped us make the most of the time that we had by doing things like getting pictures of the venue while we were eating lunch, took pictures of the rings/bouquet while we were having a beer at Bull Falls, etc. These touches really helped make the day less stressful and helped get great pictures! We love how both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out! The photobook that came part of the package was a really nice touch. It’s high quality and goes great on coffee tables! Neither of us would consider ourselves to be very photo-friendly, but Heather and Ben helped coach us through the posed pictures and took a ton of great authentic pictures.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jasmine · Married on 08/12/2010

Heather and her husband were awesome! Our photos from our e-session and wedding we incredible!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Katie · Married on 06/19/2010

Great job and very reasonable.

Sent on 12/20/2010