Heather Kessler Photography Reviews

62 | Wausau, WI

62 Reviews for Heather Kessler Photography

Kalli · Married on 07/06/2012

Heather Kessler was an awesome photographer who captured every moment and more on our wedding day. She is able to do something unique and different for every client.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Kimberly · Married on 04/21/2012

We greatly enjoyed getting to know Heather and are thrilled with how our engagement and wedding photos have turned out. She really captured the emotions we experienced on our wedding day. She and her husband Ben are extremely professional but fun, and knew just when to step in versus fading into the background. We loved the unique photo guest book Heather created from our engagement pictures, as it was a nice way to share them with our family and friends at the wedding reception and it is now a keepsake for us as well. She shared printing rights for both the engagement and wedding pictures, which has saved us lots of money on prints to share with family and friends. We would definitely recommend Heather Kessler Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, and cannot thank her enough for helping to capture our favorite memories of the day in a timeless way.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Dana · Married on 03/17/2012

Heather Kessler is a great photographer we were so happy with our pictures. Her and her husband do amazing work.

Sent on 04/19/2012

Katie · Married on 10/14/2011

Heather was super easy to work with and easy to feel comfortable around! I cannot believe how fast and efficient she was, no standing around for hours doing pictures! click click bang, ready to get on with the festivities! In fact, we had down time during what was supposed to be picture time, which allowed us time to relax and reflect on the moment at hand :) I never noticed the photographer during the ceremony and was suprised to see so many shots from in the church, Heather was very discrete and respectful of the service. The pictures are amazing, I cannot believe we have such a talented photographer here in Wisconsin! Many of my photos look like they should be in a bridal magazine :) I would definitely recommend Heather Kessler Photography to anyone looking for one less thing to stress about!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2011

Picking a photographer for your wedding can be a little stressful…it’s a very special day and every bride wants to be able to relive the day through great photos. Heather Kessler was recommended to me by another local photographer and I am SO incredibly glad that I got in touch with her. Starting with a fun and laid back engagement session, my soon-to-be-husband and I knew that our wedding photographs were in very capable and talented hands! Heather and her husband Ben were fantastic to work with. They were great about offering ideas and photo opportunities and listened to our photography needs and wants. We love our wedding photos and couldn’t be happier that we chose Heather Kessler Photography. Every special moment and detail of our wedding day was captured on film. We would recommend Heather and Ben to any bride and groom!!!

Carrie · Married on 09/17/2011

We got engaged in 2009 and were looking for a photographer around Green Bay where we live. We didn't find anyone that we were reallly impressed with. One of my friends from work recommended Heather. We looked through her website and were astounded! We booked our engagement session and were super impressed with how the pictures turned out, even though it was a crappy day out! Our wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! I love Heather's style, she captured so much of who we really are in our wedding pictures. I love the fact that she and her husband were with us for our whole day, they never missed a beat. They also found a fabulous location for in between our ceremony and reception that we would have never thought of. I would highly recommend Heather and Ben!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Tanya · Married on 09/10/2011

Heather Kessler is an amazing photographer. We got engaged in 2009 and our best friends got married on September 5th 2009 Heather Kessler was their photographer. I loved the way she made all of us feel and saw her pictures and they were awesome. We booked Heather a month later. She did our engagement pictures also, She makes you feel so comforable and is the most friendly person. Pictures were the most important thing to me i wanted someone who could get all the memories of our wedding. She was there when we got ready thru the dancing. She has become a friend throughout this experience. Heather and Bens pictures turned out amazing. I love them so much they are so much better then i would have ever imagined. I would recommend Heather to anyone getting married, she has made the planning so easy. If you would want the best Heather Kessler is your photographer!!

Scott and Brittney · Married on 05/20/2011

We were recently married in May 2011! We could have not picked a more talented, friendly, gifted, artistic or original photographer in Wisconsin. We gained such an amazing friendship throughout the entire planning process and from day ONE my husband & I felt like we were their first priority. Their number one goal is to become your friend so in return, you get those fun & in love photos you have awaited for! A++++ Heather Kessler photography is a truly gifted husband and wife photography duo that you simply can't go wrong!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Amanda · Married on 02/05/2011

Heather Kessler Photography did both our engagement pictures as well as shot our destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Heather is such a nice and easy going person that we felt totally comfortable with her from the moment we met. Her creativity and vision through the camera is beyond what I thought possible for our photographs. We love her and her work and will refer her to everyone that we know and continue to use her over and over in the future for family pictures and memorable occassions.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Lindsey · Married on 11/13/2010

We weren't sure at first if we even wanted to hire a photographer at first....but we sure are glad we did. We booked a month in advance for our November wedding and the pictures are just amazing!!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Kristin · Married on 10/16/2010

Loved our photos!!

Sent on 05/31/2011
  • Darcy

Darcy · Married on 09/11/2010

I loved working with Heather! There are so many photographers in the area, but I definitely feel like I made the right choice by picking her to shoot my wedding. She is extremely flexible, loves what she does, follows up in a timely manner and does an amazing job!!! Heather is always extremely busy and in high demand so make sure you book early!!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/18/2010
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2010

Heather was very personal with us. You'd never believe the amount of wedding she does a year because she makes you feel like her only client. She will try anything; go anywhere, just to make your photos perfectly personalized to you and your fiancée. She puts pictures on the internet right after the wedding so you don't have to pretend to be patient. She's passionate about what she does. It is so much more than a job to her, she puts her heart into each photo and you can tell when you get them back!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Kayce · Married on 08/28/2010

Heather and Ben were wonderful!! Heather was great through our entire engagement, very accoomodating with our engagement session, and very professional at our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. I am confident they will do a fabulous job again next year for my sister's wedding. You will not be disappointed with booking them!!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Carly · Married on 08/21/2010

Nothing short of amazing! And I'm not kidding. We got a package that included our engagement session as well. The day of our wedding Heather held on to my lip gloss, and even asked if I needed water! Not only does she really care about her clients, she really takes the time to get to know you as a couple/ person. I get SO many compliments on her work, even my friends go there! Our maternity pictures, family pictures, and all the milestones of our children are/ were done by Heather. We will never go elsewhere!

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2010

Of all the things to worry about during your wedding planning, photography was far from one of those things! Heather's creative eye, promptness and ability to capture the most special moments of the day gave us one less thing to think about. She was very easy to work with and was able to photograph our wedding in all its beauty. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your big day, not only for her line of amazing work, but for her dedication to the couple during the whole process! We may have booked a professional service but in the end we came away with a dear friend; we feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity and wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/17/2011

Theresa · Married on 07/31/2010

Heather captured everything i wanted in a wedding....she was there from the beginning until the end. she worked with all of my ideas, found the most amazing spots to shoot the wedding party. Her prices are very reasonable, she is very accomidating. I would highly reccommend her to shoot everyone's wedding! I had a BLAST with her!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2010

I was extremely happy with Heather Kessler Photography. She got all the shots I wanted. She was very patient with our wedding party and we had fun with her! She does amazing work. I would refer her to anyone having a wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2010

Sara · Married on 07/03/2010

Heather was more than just our photographer, she was my "go to person," as well as a friend. She was always right there when I needed her whether it would be for make-up touch ups or talking to the DJ about the order of the songs. Ben made the pictures feel less posed and more natural. It was nice to have two photographers capturing our day.
    We had a very hard time choosing pictures to order because Heather and Ben took so many good ones and truely captured all of the moments at our wedding!
    So glad we chose Heather Kessler Photography to capture our day for us!

Sent on 09/02/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/26/2010

My husband & I meet with only one other photographer before we meet with Heather & Ben. Let's just say they pretty much walked into our house sat down & we pretty much signed a contract in a matter of minuets. I looked at some of the albums and was more them amused and knew they where the one.
    Heather & Ben where not only professional in there work but they where very understanding and caring in what we wanted. Heather was very good at making suggestions when I dint know what to do. They where very organized and professional about there work.
    We loved the fact that nothing was missed in the whole day. Heather was with the girls & I all day. From the time we started getting our hair done all the way till the grand march. Ben was with the guys & my husband all day as well. Having two photographers was one of the best things that we could of asked for. They made sure that they captured every moment that we had.
    I could write a whole book on how much we loved Heather & Ben as our photographers. But to sum it up, we couldn't of meet a better couple not only where they great at there work but they where very caring and easy to work with. We not only found great photographers but also good friends.

Sent on 12/02/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/05/2010

Heather was wonderful. We loved all of our photos and would recommend her to all of our friends.

Sent on 01/25/2011

Heather · Married on 05/22/2010

Heather and Ben are amazing! They have lots of creative ideas and have the ability to create a comfortable atmosphere so one can be themselves. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/13/2010

Kaila · Married on 05/15/2010

Heather Kessler photography was amazing! I truly feel that Heather and Ben were a huge part in our perfect wedding. They knew exactly what to do and helped everyone with transitions. All of our photos are beautiful and we couldn't have asked for better. So many of our friends have decided to go with Heather Kessler Photography after meeting them and seeing their work at our wedding. We wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Lisa · Married on 11/07/2009

We were so pleased with our photos that we wanted to get married again just so Heather could take more pictures! I have recommended her to many friends and family and will continue to do so!

Sent on 09/02/2010

Christina · Married on 09/26/2009

Heather honestly deserves even more stars than I could give! She does absolutely amazing photography that captures memories and special moments instead of fake smiles and poses. Check out her website - her work will speak for itself! Not only does she provide exceptional photography, she is so willing to work with you on every aspect of your wedding to make it work best for you. She blended into the background when needed be, but I must admit her presence and opinion was very much appreciated is those moments when things can get stressful. She was very prompt in returning phone calls and emails, and I never felt forgotten, even though her business has grown so much since we first met with her. She was very reasonably priced for all the extras that you got - 2 photographers for the whole day (getting ready through the dance), getting rights to your pictures, engagement session, print credit, etc. I could not imagine our pictures turning out any better than they did, and I would whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Everyone who even just sees our pictures recommends her to everyone they know! I can't think of anything negative about working with her, our pictures, the process of ordering pictures, or anything!

Sent on 01/21/2010