Heather Kanillopoolos Photography Reviews

Heather Kanillopoolos Photography 1
Heather Kanillopoolos Photography 2
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 10/26/2018

Would hire Heather over and over again!

Wow!! I’m practically speechless! Heather was truly a God send and we could not have found a better photographer! Heather is truly amazing not only with her photography skills but as a person; she was beyond helpful, knowledgeable, funny, kind, and professional! You can tell Heather loves her job and takes a great deal of pride in always coming for a place of value! Remember, you get what you pay for and Heather captured our big day perfectly, theses photos will last a lifetime and beyond!

Heather Kanillopoolos Photography 3
    Heather Kanillopoolos Photography 4
    Sent on 10/28/2018

Heather Kanillopoolos Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Candice!! I knew from the start of getting to know the both of you that your wedding would be filled with laughter and joy- and it was.

A friend had used Heather and told me it was the best decision of his wedding. I had a similar experience - Heather goes the extra mile and her work is amazing.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2013

Heather was our photographer and she did an awesome job. We only have a handful of pictures back, but the ones we do are so awesome, everyone thinks they're fake (and they aren't). She was a lot of fun and really worked to take pictures of everything!!! I swear she found the prettiest slice of pie. She is great to work with....you will spend a lot of time with someone that day and its nice to have someone fun and giving you tips or telling you to breathe when its hot and sunny. Check out her awesome pictures. I also love that she was not pushy or anything to guests to get a shot....she was kind about the whole process so it didn't feel pushed.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Heather is awesome! It was raining the day we got our engagement photos, but she took a couple of shots anyways and re-scheduled a second session for us at no extra charge. She ended up stopping by at our rehearsal since she had been in town scouting locations to see the best places for lighting. Then on our wedding day, Heather wasn't feeling well due to allergies so she had arranged a second shooter at no extra charge to make sure she didn't miss anything! She made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day! She even stuck around at the reception for a while longer after our contract time was up - it looked like she was just having a good time! Even some of the guests commented on how much fun she was! I can't wait to get our photos back from our wedding day!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Heather is amazing! She captured all the special moments of our wedding and was a joy to work with. She also did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding pictures, and was totally flexible when we asked her to take pictures of our rehearsal dinner at a baseball game. Heather worked with us at every step of our planning process and patiently answered all of our questions. She had creative ideas and designed beautiful, unique albums for us and our family. We recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Heather Kanillopoolos Photography's reply:

Thank you, Aaron! I had a blast with you all! :D I know that you are going to have an amazing marriage. :)

(If you would like to see Aaron and Erin's photographs, check out the blog post, here: http://www.irememberforever.com/galleries/weddings/aaron-erin-turner-dodge-house-wedding!)

Katrece · Married on 08/11/2012

Heather is anointed to do what she does. She is not only a talented, attentive and amazing photographer, she is also a very caring and attentive individual. She took some of the most beautiful wedding photos I have seen and almost every last one of our guests were raving about her amazing personality. We have officially booked her as our family photographer :o). If you're looking for someone who will not only allow you to have creative input during that special time but also genuinely care about you throughout the entire process, AND give you amazing results, no one supersedes Heather's work.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Heather Kanillopoolos Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Katrece! It was a joy being your photographer. I wish you all the best in marriage, and I look forward to photographing little ones who come along! ;)

(If you would like to see Katrece and Dominique's photographs, check out the blog post, here: http://www.irememberforever.com/galleries/weddings/katrece-dominique!)

I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing Heather is! We originally had a different photographer set up that backed out.

So upon hours and hours of research we found Infiniti Photography. I was really stressed and worried that we would not have a photographer that could give us the quality we were looking for since it was closer than normal to a great. As soon as we met my worries disappeared. I have a toddler and Heather was able to gracefully set out the packages and our options while entertaining our son! I knew it was fate after that.

If you want to find someone who can put your dreams into a photograph choose THIS ONE! She will go to any lengths to get the shot. She loves trying new things and has the energy and talent to get what you want. If you are not so creative like me you can tell her what you are looking for and she will turn it into a masterpiece!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Thank you, Olivia! It was a pleasure being your photographer! :D

If anyone would like to see Olivia and Josh's Detriot Zoo engagement or Frankenmuth wedding photographs, just click here: http://infinitiphotography.zenfolio.com/oliviaandjosh