Heather Coleman the Makeup Artist Reviews

View more information

4.8 out of 5 rating

Caroline B. Married on 10/23/2021

Maternity photo shoot

Heather was fantastic! I used her as my makeup and hair artist for my maternity photo shoot. She was referred by a good friend of mine. She is so kind and friendly, which made the whole experience so easy-going. She is professional and on time and communicates well prior to your big event day. My makeup was so natural looking yet “glammed up” enough to make me feeling beautiful and special for my photos. I’ll cherish those forever!
    Bryanna L. Married on 10/09/2021

Fantastic makeup artist!

Heather did a great job with my wedding and my bridal party. We went for a soft Hollywood glam look and she nailed it. I looked amazing! I would highly recommend her for your wedding. She was prompt and efficient and got through all 4 of us in a timely manner. 10/10.
    Jennifer Married on 07/24/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Highly recommend! I had such a great experience using Heather as my make-up artist for my big day. She came fully equipped and ready to work her magic... and it is magic because I looked stunning that day. She was very professional and instinctual on what to do. Her work was flawless and words don't do justice to how grateful I was to have her be part of my special day. I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist. She is worth it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Gabbie Married on 09/25/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Two weeks before my wedding I was in a frantic frenzy trying to find a make up artist. I had no idea you had to do these things way in advance! Lol! Heather came highly recommended from MG Hair Gallery. I didn’t even have a chance to do a trial due to my schedule, but seeing as how Monica, my hair stylist, went on and on about her, I decided to just go for it! I am absolutely thrilled that I chose Heather! She did a phenomenal job on my 2 bridesmaids, daughter, mother and me! I really felt like I had celebrity quality makeup! I felt beautiful, stunning and more importantly HOT! Lol! Everyone looked amazing and commented on how the make up looked very natural and didn’t have an over bearing look! She was so much fun to work with and really made everyone feel comfortable. I highly recommend Heather Coleman to any bride! I wish I could get married all the time just so Heather could keep doing my make up! Heather, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for making me look and feel gorgeous on my wedding day! I can’t thank you enough!

–Gabriela Martinez
    Brittney Married on 09/18/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heather Coleman made me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Her skills made me into the most beautiful version of ME that I have ever seen!
    In hiring Heather Coleman you can put your mind at ease (on at least one part of your wedding), knowing that you will look AMAZING on one of the biggest days of your life :)
    From our first meeting, Heather understood EXACTLY what I wanted and worked with me in perfecting my look.
    Heathers professionalism and TALENT are like none that I have seen (and being a photographer, I am VERY picky)!

Miranda P. Married on 11/06/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic Wedding HMU!

Heather was recommended to my sister for my wedding HMU and was immediately accessible and communicative so we decided to book her for the big day. On the wedding day, she was beyond fantastic to work with!

Not only was she super professional (she came with her whole kit and high-quality supplies) but she also was super kind and fun to be around while getting ready. She was scheduled for bridal hair and makeup and sister/MOH's makeup but ended up helping touch up my mom and sister in laws looks as well!

I felt and looked like a princess the whole time and it was such a great experience! Heather is a pro through and through, so talented, and will make your wedding HMU stress free and fun. 100% recommend her and her work! You can't go wrong hiring her!