Heather Benge Events Reviews

Heather Benge Events 3
Heather Benge Events 4
Heather Benge Events 5

Katlyn · Married on 03/28/2015

I found Heather at the Bridal Extravaganza and she was the most personable planner I met. Her prices are very affordable and she goes above and beyond. She did anything and everything I asked. The most impressive thing that stands out to me was I had someone who handled the "day of" the wedding with such ease. As a bride you want to be able to enjoy your special day and not have to worry about doing a thing. She definitely made sure that was possible. She was there to assist with EVERYTHING from getting me drinks and food to making sure the whole night was flawless! I can't praise her enough!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Amy · Married on 12/13/2014

Heather was amazing , she had everything planned out and organized we did not have to worry about a thing!!! I am so thankful we hired her I felt so Much more relaxed knowing she was taking care of everything!!! Not only Is she professional she knew my fiancé and I on personal level, our sense of humor and our expectations. she did an amazing job..I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Cindy · Married on 12/13/2014

Heather was very professional and considerate during the planning and preparation of Amy's dream wedding. It went so smoothly and everyone commented on how lovely everything was. I HIGHLY recommend Heather and her services!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Sara · Married on 11/07/2014

My husband and I met with Heather while looking for wedding venues. We selected a non-traditional wedding venue which had many moving pieces. We had to bring in the catering, furniture, ceremony chairs, tent, tables, etc. The whole process at times was very overwhelming but Heather was extremely professional and quickly responded to all my questions and concerns. She offered many great ideas and options to personalize my wedding. One of the main things that my husband and I were concerned about was having a gospel choir sing our first dance. I knew that this would be difficult especially since I wanted it to be a surprise for my guests, so they could get a "wow" factor. My Husband, myself, the gospel choir and Heather all met the Sunday before the wedding to discuss details and rehearse how it would go. On the day of our wedding Heather was there making sure all details were correct but she was also working with the DJ and gospel choir to make sure our Grand Entrance was everything that I wanted it to be.

I know when thinking about budgeting for a Wedding Coordinator, you may not have it in the budget but I assure you, Heather is well worth it! Heather will take care of all the details so on your wedding day you can relax and enjoy the party instead of stressing that an important detail was missed.

Honestly, my only regret was not getting a picture of my husband and I with her. She played such an important role in making our wedding day so special. I loved that she posted a few pictures and a short video from our wedding. I strongly recommend her to all brides. She loves what she does, it shows in her work and she got me excited about my wedding day!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Carrie · Married on 10/25/2014

I wasn’t sure at first if hiring a coordinator would be worth the money. We hired Heather as a day-of-coordinator, but she did so much more! She checked in with us during planning and was always available to answer questions. She went to a meeting at our venue a month before and asked important questions that we would have never thought of. She made a day-of timeline for us well in advance, which was crucial in communicating with vendors. She checked in with all vendors a week before our wedding. It was so nice to not have to deal with that with all the other last minute stuff going on. Two days before the wedding she took all our supplies off our hands (programs, favors, etc).

On the day of she did so much! She checked on both parties getting ready. She made sure everything was set up perfectly at the venue. While taking pictures, my husband got a call that the bus with our guests from the hotel was lost. Not something you want to hear 10 min before your wedding. Instead of flipping out, we just passed the phone to Heather and continued taking our photos, knowing that she would handle it (and she did!).

After our ceremony, she made sure we had everything we needed while we mingled (water, etc). Throughout the night she would check in, making sure we had whatever we needed and letting us know when it was time for things to happen, but also gave us space and let us enjoy the night. We gave her tips for each vendor to hand out; a small thing but so nice to have one less thing to worry about!

She loaded everything into my family’s car, we didn’t have to worry about something getting left behind and could enjoy the end of the wedding.

These are only some of the things I know she did, I have no doubt she did a million more to make our day perfect. My husband and I agree that hiring Heather was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and really allowed us to relax and enjoy ourselves! She is so on top of everything, and also really fun and nice.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Macie · Married on 10/11/2014

Heather Benge is simply the BEST. We could not of asked for a better wedding planner and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

To make a long story short, we had to replace our caterer who was doing everything (food, linens, décor, flower, staff and bar tenders) one month before our wedding and we were all in complete freak-out mode. This was when Heather really stepped up to the plate and made miracles happen!!! She was so calm and professional through-out the whole process and I honestly don’t know how we would of made it through planning our wedding day without her.

Heather went way above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our Wedding Day and that’s Exactly what it was. It was honestly more perfect than I could of ever imagined and it was all thanks to Heather. She was there several days before (actually a week) helping set up and stayed several days after making sure everything was cleaned up. During the wedding week Heather was with us every step of the way (from the rehearsal to reception) and took all of our worries away. Every detail was covered and the wedding ran flawlessly.

For any Brides to be out there, I highly recommend you hire a wedding planner, and that wedding planner should be Heather Benge. She is worth every penny!!!

Thank you again for everything Heather!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Cindy · Married on 10/11/2014

Planning a wedding is the most stressful event of all and we never thought it would be so complicated. From finding a venue ( that fits your budget and has an opening on your date) to choosing the caterer (that has a high class affordable cuisine) is so overwhelming...Shortly after our daughter, Macie got engaged we had no idea where to start and we realized it would be way over our head to try and plan a wedding on our own. We knew we needed a wedding planner but we didn't know who until we met with Heather Benge. We met Heather at The Houston Bridal Extravaganza and she sold us on using The West Mansion as our venue. It is a beautiful old Mansion built in the 1920’s located in Clear Lake. When we started working with her, half of our stress was gone and she started coordinating appointments with vendors to meet our exact needs and budget. Heather is an expert and in addition to leading us to good vendors, she gave us plenty of suggestions for our daughters special day. The order of events, what can or cannot be done; she knew it all... Heather with Heather Benge Events was found to be priceless and we built with her a true friendship that did not end at the wedding. With Heather in charge, we enjoyed every minute of our daughters very special day, knowing that all the details were in good hands. Months leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding she made sure ever detail was taken care of. I really can’t imagine how anyone can plan a large wedding without the help of a great wedding planner. We were truly blessed to work with her!

Thank you so much Heather. We could have never done it so beautifully and so elegantly without you! We look forward to seeing you soon. Much love and gratitude, Cindy & Tim

Sent on 11/22/2014
  • F

Marlissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Heather was amazing! She made the planning process seem to breeze by! The day of the wedding I had no worries. She took care of everything from vendors to decor to making sure FH and I were able to eat dinner. We both appreciate you very much and thanks!!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Heather is an AMAZING wedding planner and I would recommend anyone to her. Don't think, just do it!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Sandra · Married on 04/26/2014

Hiring Heather was the best wedding planning decision we made! I began working with Heather a few months before our wedding. I had already made many of the big decisions like where and when, but the closer I got to the wedding date the more I realized I needed someone to help me pull it all together. Heather was able to come in and recommend some vendors as well as organize and plan the wedding day. I also needed someone to help me with some of the creative decisions and decoration of our venue which Heather did superbly. The day before the wedding Heather picked up our flowers and also our chair rentals so we didn’t have to pay for delivery. She was available to pick up some miscellaneous items we needed and even went to the liquor store with me to help with making the cocktail purchases. The day of the wedding Heather arrived at our house in the morning and was with me the entire day until we left the reception at 10 pm. Heather stayed until the last guest left and broke down all of the tables and chairs which she returned on Monday. The day was perfect! Hiring Heather allowed me to focus on the event and my guests and not worry about the details. I can’t thank or recommend Heather enough.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Kirsten · Married on 02/21/2014

Heather was absolutely phenomenal!!! She helped my wedding come together so beautifully. Everything ran very smoothly and she kept the pace of the wedding right on track. Anything I could think of that needed to be done she already had it taken care of! She helped my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Traci · Married on 09/14/2013

I can’t begin to express my happiness, gratitude, and feelings towards Heather Benge of Delightfully Designed. She is one amazing, dedicated, talented, and patient woman. She took a stressed out, scared, impatient, and spoiled bride to be and turned her into a relaxed, smiling, ecstatic, thankful and unfortunately still, a spoiled wife. <3 She designed my entire reception, set it up, and I did not see it until minutes before the wedding started – I was floored, emotional, and overwhelmed with happiness. It was my dream wedding, coming true. She went outside the scope of her job (what I paid for) and helped me with everything. If she didn’t know, she found out or pointed me into the right direction. I did NOTHING the day of my wedding, from the minute I woke up until the minute I went to bed she was doing it all; by my side, with my matron of honor, on her own, and or teaming up with the vendors.
    I can’t tell anyone enough how thankful and pleased I am with her. I can imagine my husband is also, he didn’t have to deal with a bridezilla.
    This recommendation isn’t even giving her enough props. I feel like I owe her something. She’s flat out amazing and worth every single email (500+), text (1,000+), and the money. BTW the amounts of text and emails aren’t from her; they are from me to her! Ask her about it, the girl from AK.
    I can honestly say that I love her and all her dedication to us. It was one of the best days of my life. It was perfect!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Evelyn · Married on 08/10/2013

Heather did an absolute amazing job at our client's wedding this weekend. It's very important for the bride to have someone by her side to care for and arrange all the important timelines and details. I rarely take the time to coment on our deserving vendors but I feel that she truly earned a thumbs up. No matter what the challenge, Heather succeded at this event. Extremely professional, genuinely delightful, and very thorough and creative. I got the feeling that there is no job too big or challenge too difficult for her. I will refer her to others, and looking forward to working with her again in the future. Thank you again, Heather, for all your exceptional hard work!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Megan · Married on 08/08/2013

Made my day stress free! Worth every penny, she did everything I asked her to.

Sent on 08/18/2013

I would highly recommend Delightfully Designed AK!! Great price and always there when you need to talk about wedding stuff. it was a wonderful experience. took a load off my shoulders! and my reception hall was amazing! kudos!!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

elisa · Married on 07/13/2013

I hired Heather for help on only the wedding day. Thinking that I could do all of the other planning alone. I made my decorations and hired my vendors, but when it came to the day of the wedding there was so much to do that I never realized how much I had forgotten. Heather now only brought some extra accessories that helped make the wedding beautiful but she put all of the tables together, hung all the lights, brought extra table clothes, arranged the music, etc... there was just so many little details that she completed that it would be impossible to name them all. On my wedding day I did nothing but enjoyed myself while Heather did all of the worrying and work for me. I was very happy and lucky to have her!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Kathleen · Married on 06/30/2013

Heather handled two events for us: our wedding reception (111 attending) and our Celebration Barbecue the day after the wedding (120 attending). She was fabulous! We only wished we had hired her earlier in the planning process to take some of the pressure off of us.

Heather was very organized, has a calm, reassuring, and professional demeanor, and handled a difficult vendor in a very professional way. She made the wedding rehearsal and the day of the wedding run smoothly and had GREAT decorating ideas. My new husband and I can't say enough good things about her and credit the success of our wedding and day-after event to her. Many people told us is was the best wedding they had ever attended and we attribute that to all of the work Heather did in making our events beautiful and ensuring that they ran smoothly.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2013

Delightfully Designed was incredible to work with! Heather was the perfect fit for our wedding! She is insightful, respectful and inventive. She took our concept and ideas and helped make them a reality! We hired her as our day of coordinator and she was such more than that! She helped with vendor recommendations, set up, tear down, running the music, everything. Our day wouldn't have been the same without her and we highly recommend her to anyone who needs help with an event.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Heather was such a wonderful wedding planner! We live in the UK, but our wedding was in Alaska, so she was a godsend. She was very flexible and was always professional and prepared for all of our meetings on Skype and in person. On the day, she made everything run smoothly and was always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that everything was perfect. We'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Sara · Married on 12/15/2012

We hired Heather as a day of wedding planner. Initially, I wasn't sure that it was necessary for us to get a wedding planner but it turns out it was the best decision we could have made. Heather was extremely professional and always came prepared. She was so helpful on the day of the wedding and in the days leading up to it and was extremely easy to get along with.

Heather went above and beyond what was required of her. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day of the wedding. She made sure all the vendors showed up on time and finished up last minute decorating. She also ensured that everything was running smoothly. If there were any issues, I only heard of them in the days after the wedding. Anything that went wrong, she fixed immediately. Neither I nor any of my family had to worry about anything.

Without Heather keeping us on schedule for the ceremony and reception, I guarantee you the wedding would not have gone as smoothly as it did. She was a lifesaver and I couldn't be happier with the decision to hire her!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Heather was an awesome asset to have on our team! I am so glad that we decided to get a wedding coordinator. I was stressing out on all the last minute details. After meeting with 3 or 4 other planners, Heather seemed the most organized, friendly, and provided the most bang for your buck. I had several personal touches that I wanted included at the wedding ceremony and reception. I did not have to instruct her at all. She set up everything perfectly while my bridal party and myself got hair and makeup done. We had a slight hiccup with centerpieces, and Heather handled it so smoothly that I probably wouldn't have even known unless she told me. If you are undecided about getting a wedding coordinator, I promise you that Heather is well worth it!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Ana · Married on 06/07/2014

I want to start by saying that Heather is an amazing wedding planner. She just listed to all the ideas I had in mind for the wedding and let me know what would work best. We hired her for our day of coordinator, which helped a lot because we just couldn't have done much without her there. She guided the guest and bridal party to where they needed to be, made sure everything ran smoothly on our special day. Heather was just a trooper that that from setting up tables to getting all the presents and decorations we had. I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Ana & Edgar Payeras

Sent on 09/24/2014

Heather and her team were amazing. I hired them for Day Of coordinators, but they were involved with me for about 6 months. The wedding day went so smoothly thanks to them. There was an incident with the flowers not working out as originally hoped, but Heather scrambled to get new flowers and had it handled before I even knew about it. I consider myself a very organized person and would never have guessed that I would have used a planner. However, if you do not want you, your mom, or anybody else to stress on the wedding day, I would highly recommend at least a day of coordinator. Heather Benge is a joy to work with, and you won't be disappointed by choosing her!

Sent on 01/19/2015