Heather Bellini Photography, LLC Reviews

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 5
Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 6
Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 7

Karissa · Married on 07/08/2011

I am so thrilled that I chose "Photography by Heather" as my wedding photographer. She and her assistant Amber captured EVERY moment! What I loved most was their creativity and how they knew my style. After all the formals, it was their idea to stop by Allentown district in Buffalo and shoot some amazing photos of my wedding party. This was special to me because I consider the area part of the roots of who I am. She even got permission to put me behind the bar that I went to every Friday night for years! The awesome graffiti in the background, pics of us behind the bar, allentown doorways, use of the fisheye lens etc, were amazing. When I received my images, I couldn't believe how many there were and how she managed to creatively enhance and photoshop the best images. For example, she took a black and white photo of me with graffiti in the background and made all of the flames hot pink. It was classy, yet perfectly punkish! (exactly what I wanted and never even told her!!) I was surprised at how well she organized and took charge with my incredibly huge dysfunctional family. My friends can be wild drunken goofballs and she was able to handle them too. Put simply, she and Amber are SUPER COOL, talented, and the results were pictures where I have never looked so beautiful and happy to be with my wedding party and new husband. Thank you Heather and Amber!!!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Brittany · Married on 08/06/2016

To a couple looking to book an accommodating, fun loving, and professional photographer, you have come to the right place! Heather works incredibly hard to make sure all of your wedding photography desires become a reality. We only utilized Heather for wedding pictures (we are out of state) but she made sure to accommodate us and meet multiple times to ensure she was on the same page with our vision. As the wedding day went on, she was sure to guide us with poses, but also left room for us to add our input if there were things that we wanted to do. She is very professional, as well as poised as your photographer and will do things behind the scenes to make sure everything runs as smooth as possible. Thank you Heather!

Brittany and Bryan

Sent on 10/01/2016

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank You Brittany & Brian!

Great photographer. We loved our still pictures. Make sure you are specific with which shots you want (especially during the ceremony).

Sent on 09/07/2013