Heather Andrea Reviews

Heather Andrea 5
  • Amanda

Amanda Pipkin · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Highly Recommend

I did my trial run with Heather and wasn't a huge fan of how light the makeup was, before my big day I brought up my concern to her and the day of she nailed it out of the park. I felt extremely beautiful and like the prettiest princess ever. Not only did she rock out my hair and makeup but also the hair and makeup of my mother, sister, mother in law, and sister in law; by herself! She's simply the best and I am so glad she came into my life.

Heather Andrea 6
    Heather Andrea 7
    Heather Andrea 8
    Heather Andrea 9
    Heather Andrea 10
    Sent on 07/02/2019

Heather Andrea's reply:

I'm so glad I was able to help you and your special ladies get ready for your Big Day! I'm glad we darkened your eyeliner and your brows and added some extensions to give you that fabulous Disney Princess hair. You rocked it girl!

Rachael · Married on 01/14/2018

Rachael Thomas's review

Finding Heather felt like something short of a miracle. I spent weeks searching for someone local for hair and makeup, followed by nearly two weeks of trying to find Heather (who was in the process of moving out of state and no longer in her regular salon). She was gracious, understanding, and completely accommodating. From my first conversation with her over the phone until she helped me put on my veil and head piece, Heather was a gem to know and work with. As her portfolio and previous reviews noted, her skills in makeup and hair were precisely the aesthetic I wanted for my wedding. In the months leading up to my wedding day, I could reach out at any time with questions about makeup, skin care, and other last-minute details, always knowing she would be responsive and helpful. I can't gush enough about Heather, and I feel so lucky to have had her as part of my wedding planning and my wedding day.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Karlie · Married on 11/26/2016

Words do not do any justice to how amazing Heather and her crew are! I was that one bride that wasn't quite sure about her look for the day so I had them do my hair and make up for my engagement shoot and loved it but wanted something a little different for our big day. So i went back for another trial-and also loved the look just not quite what I was picturing for the big day. As our day came around Heather and Sheree were more than accommodating! We had so much fun with them, it felt like they were one of the girls. The look Heather gave me was PERFECT! Something different than my everyday look but still completely me! Heather made sure to keep asking how I was doing if I needed anything, she offered to get me water and even asked me if i needed her to kick anyone out of the room-as it started to get a little crowded (i think she saw the panic on my face, lol!) I honestly can't say enough great things about how amazing Heather and her team were. Fantastic, professional, and so much fun to have around!
    Thank you girls for helping to make our day just absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Crystal · Married on 11/19/2016

I hired Flawless Hair and Make up to do my hair and make up for my wedding last month. Heather and Sheree made me, my mom and my bridesmaids looked stunning! They are extremely professional and really care about their clients. Heather had done a trial on me in September, but me being so indecisive as usual ended up changing the hair style completely. I had told her my concerns from the trial since I have very fine hair and dry skin. She listened and took notes. Heather went above and beyond by purchasing hair extensions for my hair and even practiced the style I had chosen for the day of. Weeks before the wedding, she had given up me and my girls a preparation guide for our skin and hair.

The day before the wedding, they had driven up early to the hotel and curled my extensions ahead of time. They had given me moisturizers to use before I went to bed in preparation for the next day. There were a total of 8 of getting our hair and make up done. Heather and Sheree had managed the time PERFECTLY! There was even time for touch ups.

I wanted the bridesmaid’s make up to be more subtle than mine and she completely executed that. The girls looked gorgeous! My skin was perfectly moisturized the whole day even with air brush make up. The make up held so well and still looked so fresh even at the end of the night. Sheree worked on my hair and it was even better than I have dreamed of! I ended up using almost 3 different color extensions to give my hair more dimension.

I received so many compliments. It was the best day of my life and Heather and Sheree made me feel so beautiful. You can completely trust Flawless Hair and Make up. I wish everyday my make up and hair would be that stunning.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Via · Married on 04/09/2016

Heather and Alyssa did my hair and makeup for my wedding in April along with my bridesmaids' hair. I LOVE these two ladies. They are awesome and so much fun. I felt instantly at ease with them and I looked great. Our wedding day was very rainy and I cried like a baby, but my make up stayed in place. Miracle workers, these to ladies. :)

Sent on 07/11/2016

Heather Andrea's reply:

We love you too, Via, you're the sweetest! Your photos are so beautiful! Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it! <3

Kimberly · Married on 09/12/2015

The entire team at Flawless was absolutely incredible. From my initial makeup trial to the wedding day they were extremely professional and always so accommodating. On our wedding day we had to change our venue last minute unexpectedly due to the Butte fire and Heather and her team were so flexible and supportive about everything. Flawless pays so much attention to detail and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous and everyone loved their hair and makeup. Heather did my makeup and I absolutely loved it, it was exactly what I wanted and it photographed so beautifully. Thank you so much to Flawless for being a part of our special day and helping to make it truly a dream come true!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Heather Andrea's reply:

We were so honored to help you and your special ladies get ready for your Big Day, Kim! We LOVED working with you-and your photos are absolutely stunning! Thank you for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it!

Kady · Married on 06/06/2015

Heather is AMAZING! She did makeup for my wedding 3 weeks ago, and we were all so happy with her and her team! Heather and Alyssa came to our suite for makeup. They were so friendly and professional, all the bridesmaids and moms loved them! My mom (who doesn't wear anything but mascara) was nervous to get her makeup done. Heather and Alyssa were so patient and took the time to walk her through it, adding a little bit at a time and never going out of her confort zone! Needless to say she was SO happy with the results! These girls act like you've known them forever, so them being with you in the moring is so fun! (They even handled some minor drama for me and eliminated some unnecessary stressors so I didn't have too deal with it), which was very sweet of them! They are all about the Bride! The makeup looked amazing and lasted ALL NIGHT! (even through a little rain during the reception, all of our makeup looked like nothing hit it). I will recommend Flawless to anyone looking for hair/ makeup!! Thanks again, Heather!!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

The ladies were timely, listened to me, and very personable! Did a great job and were so nice! Recommend them to any one!

Sent on 05/15/2015

They had a great know-how of what they were doing!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Hila · Married on 09/14/2014

I am so thrilled that I chose Flawless for my wedding hair and makeup. Heather and Sheree did my hair and makeup trial just before we did our engagement pictures, and it was amazing and I knew they were going to be great. On the day of, they were there early, completely set up, and more than helpful with my bridesmaids, family members, and the venue staff. They even helped us press our dresses and put all the finishing touches together. I couldn't give a higher recommendation, otherwise I would!,

Sent on 10/15/2014

Haley · Married on 09/13/2014

Amazing work. Heather was great to work with to make arrangements and Katie was perfect!! I live out of state so I was unable to do any trials , the girls were so amazing by coordinating through email and when I couldn't make up my mind on wedding hair Katie came to the rescue!

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • Karyn

Karyn · Married on 08/09/2014

I would highly recommend the Flawless team for any of your hair and/or makeup needs. They are friendly, extremely knowledgeable of their craft, and very professional. I was fortunate enough to book the team for two occasions- my engagement photo shoot and wedding. During both interactions I was blown away with the team’s attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond for their customers. Their years of experience in the wedding industry is evident though their flawless work and spot-on advice.

I recently got married in Mendocino and had the team travel from Sonora to do hair/makeup for myself, maid of honor, mother of the bride, and grandmother. The morning of, they arrived on time, worked efficiently, and were very organized. They brought all of their own equipment including makeup chairs, tables, and a STEAMER! Their ability to create picturesque looks for a wide range of generations was amazing. They not only made my party and I look stunning, but more importantly made us feel incredibly beautiful!

To my surprise, their help did not stop when hair/makeup was finished! Throughout the wedding they acted as my right hand and assisted my party and I with any issues without hesitation! They even thought to pack a bridal “emergency kit” filled with items I didn’t think to bring myself, but desperately needed throughout the night!

To the Flawless Hair and Makeup team, you guys are INCREDIBLE! Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU for all of your help and advice. You had not only nailed the look I had in mind for my big day, but you were also amazing to work with! I am such a huge fan of your work and services!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Crystal · Married on 08/09/2014

I am the maid of honor of one of Heather’s recent brides. For someone very inexperienced in getting hair and makeup done by a professional, I had the best experience anyone can ask for. Heather and her team made me feel comfortable throughout the process. I have always been nervous to have someone besides me do my hair and makeup, mainly because my hair is flat and my face is dry. She had done a phone consultation with us to get a vision of how the bride envisioned my hair. Heather asked me several questions about my skin and gave a few helpful tips to moisturize my skin prior to the wedding day. Even the day before the wedding, she gave us a few hair products to use before and after washing our hair. On the day of the wedding, Heather brought all the products. She even purchased additional make up for people who have dry skin issues like me. Though she and her team had limited time to get the whole bridal party ready, she didn't rush through the process. Heather wanted to make sure our make and hair was flawless. I believe the time she spent on everyone was effective. I absolutely loved the eye colors she chose to match my dress. The colors were very natural and made me look all grown up. The makeup looked fresh throughout the day and lasted all night. She has able to make my flat hair look full. My hair stayed up the whole night even with all the dancing and moving! I can’t even describe how gorgeous the bride’s hair and makeup turned out. The bride looked stunning! Heather and team went above and beyond in helping out. She helped fix the bride’s train when it wasn't properly buttoning up on the dress. It is hard to find someone who absolutely cares about the wedding process and helps the bride feel at ease regardless of what unexpected issues arise. I would recommend Heather and the flawless team 100%. She is completely worth every penny regardless of the wedding location since she can travel anywhere. The day I get married, I hope to be one of her clients again!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Heather and her team are an absolutely amazing hair and makeup crew! I hired Flawless for both mine and my bridal party's hair and makeup to ensure everyone had a cohesive look. From the trial to the day of my wedding, Heather was the most professional, fun and easy vendor I worked with. We worked together to figure out the best look for me on my wedding day, and I loved it! I got compliments all day on how beautiful I looked. The Flawless team traveled from their home base in Sonora to the Central Valley for a fair fee, they were prompt for arrival, and their setup was extremely professional. I felt like I was on a professional photoshoot. I love this team so much, they made my special day feel that much more incredible!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Victoria · Married on 04/29/2014

Flawless Hair and Makeup Design went above and beyond. They are courteous, professional, and have mad hair and makeup skills. I was a little nervous because I didn't have time to do a practice run, but Heather and Sheree made it work. Not only did they do beautiful work on my hair, makeup, and nails, but they also agreed to bear witness to our elopement and assist our photographer, Midview Studios. I would definitely recommend Flawless Hair and Makeup Design to anyone needing these services and I hope to hire them again for future events.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Angela · Married on 04/26/2014

FANTASTIC LADIES!!!! They are awesome and talented. They do a wonderful job on both hair and makeup and they will do exactly what you ask them to. You want light makeup, they will do that.. you want it heavier, they keep putting it on until you are 100% satisfied. I tried 4 different lipsticks on my wedding day until I got the perfect one and Heather just gave them all to me. They respond so quickly to emails, on time, and sweet girls. The place they came to was the Union Hill and it was pretty cold in our room so they even went BACK to town and got more heaters from her salon. Wonderful!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2014

All of the girls were fantastic, and I especially loved Sheree- she really listened to me, and I was beyond happy with the results! I was having a little bit of a hard time articulating how I wanted my hair, but she nailed it, and I was over the moon about my hair and make!up!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Rachel · Married on 03/22/2014

Flawless went above and beyond. They were oh so very helpful. Even went as far as staying in close contact with my photographer in order to create a schedule that flowed smoothly and was pleasing to all peoples involved. I cannot say enough how they went above and beyond to ensure I my day was completely stress free and took care to know exactly how I imagined it and wanted things. Sheree was so kind, calm, professional, exact and flexible, she was very organized and has such a calm disposition that I truly appreciated on the hectic morning of my big day. I cannot thank Flawless Hair and Makeup Design enough. I highly recommend them to anyone as I know they take pride in fulfilling the hair and makeup needs of all their costumers.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Montserrat · Married on 12/20/2013

The girls showed up on time and were very friendly and proffesional. They got me, my mother in law and two daughters ready very quickly. They did an excellent job for a very good price.

Sent on 01/06/2014

The ladies arrived early, set-up all of their equipment, AND got all of us finished early as well. Everyone got EXACTLY what they wanted AND they even helped me pick a veil and pin it in place. I genuinely cannot IMAGINE doing this without them! They were AMAZING and SUPER fun to chat with as well :)

Sent on 11/24/2013

Laura · event on: 11/09/2013

Bea from Flawless Hair and. Makeup Design did my hair and makeup for a photoshoot for my wedding anniversary. I was impressed with the atmosphere, professional manner and results that were provided by Bea. I went into the salon with very little direction, and Bea worked with me to make sure I was satisfied with the results. Bea was friendly and I enjoyed chatting with her while we discussed my makeup and hair details. When I left Flawless Hair and Makeup Design I felt confident, beautiful and extremely satisfied with the results! I have had my hair and makeup done by many different professionals, and Bea at Flawless was the best experience (By Far!)!! She constantly made sure that I was satisfied and before we left she confirmed that my hair and makeup styles were what I was looking for. She also gave me a tube of lipstick (full size) for touch-ups during the shoot. I would most definitely recommend Flawless Hair and Makeup Design (and Bea) to anyone looking for hair and makeup services.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Your girls were great and totally accommodating! They were punctual and so nice. She even "fixed" my makeup when I was unsure of how it looked. Seriously, the best girls ever!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Awesome! Flawless Hair and Makeup was amazing! My hair and makeup were exactly what I imagined. They were flexible and listened to everything I had to say. They are so sweet and grea to share your special day with. They were so nice even to my bridal party, who wasn't getting their services, but still Flawless gave them all free lashes! They are wonderful people and so talented. I was blessed to have them as part of my day!

Sent on 10/03/2013
  • User2520949 · 2+ years ago

Heather and her team were fabulous. They had everyone's hair and make-up done earlier than expected and it all came out absolutely gorgeous. My wedding was supposed to be outside and it began raining, so everyone was scrambling around trying to bring everything inside. One of the team members even helped when she had a break, which was totally unnecessary but I am grateful for. They went the extra mile. Everyone was happy and hair and make-up lasted all night long. They made me feel gorgeous and completely satisfied with how I looked on my special day.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2013

Heather and Sheree are inspirations and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for phenomenal hair and make-up artists. Their passion for what they do and how they help people goes far beyond usual customer service. Our wedding would not have been near as beautiful without their selfless help during a stressful time. Heather listened to my ideas closely and took her time to make sure I looked just as I wanted too. As someone who does not wear make-up generally, I truly appreciated her attention to detail and focus on my vision. In addition, on the day of, she calmly talked me through the nerves I was experiencing for the big moment with a sweet smile and great kindness.

In addition, these ladies gave me the greatest gift I could ever ask for - without even knowing me prior to the planning of my wedding. Our wedding site was affected by the Rim fire in the Yosemite area, forcing us to relocate in six days time to the coastal Redwoods. I was brought to tears that Heather and Sheree still wished to do our make-up and hair, traveling over 160 miles (Sonora to Pescadero) without requesting additional costs. Not only that, they offered to help transport all of our flowers from Columbia Nursery in Sonora so as to save us a painful trip of getting our flowers!!! They drove the day prior to our wedding, rented a hotel and moved our flowers in and out of their vehicle to stay protected over night, and made their way to be by our side on time on Sunday of Labor Day weekend.

All of us ladies looked absolutely stunning. Pictures can be seen at the link below:

I am so honored and blessed to have met such loving, compassionate ladies. I give them my highest regards.

Thank you with every cell in my heart,
    Melissa Amacher